Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:45:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we all please accept..  (Read 2117 times)
potatocrasher69

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:12:30 PM

New individuals who don't comprehend about cryptographic money and want to get rich in a split second has been freeze, they think this news is a debacle and passing for bitcoin. Some of them simply read the feature and don't read the news content. A large portion of these individuals expect the fall of bitcoin costs today is because of the forbiddance of bitcoin in a few nations, though this is only a major rectification of the bitcoin cost increment. Be that as it may, this is better for the purchaser, we will get a less expensive cost and get more bitcoin.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 01:16:08 PM

Accept the fact that most of governments will oppose crypto currency. Obviously there are some countries who have decided to embrace the future, but let's face it, most of governments will stand against. Who likes their currency to be weaken? Every time a stupid country opposes bitcoin, there is so much fud and a great price drop.

China bans mining

South Korea will not ban crypto but obviously does not welcome it

India banning crypto

I fully expected this resistance from governments.

Don't be surprised if more countries come out against bitcoin

I’m actually not surprised that a lot of the world’s government are in opposition to what bitcoin is, to me the core problem with the cryptocurrency as a whole is that they are not able to control it. Thus they are unsure that this might go uncheck that this might harbor more crimes or terrorism to take place and that is too big a risk to take and ailing then into fully accepting it because they are not able to regulate it without the proper studying and knowing the full extent of what it is first

Cepot

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:31:03 PM

if bitcoin is banned all over the world, I think many people oppose it and do not accept it if they are prohibited from using bitcoin.
I am grateful that my country has not officially banned crypto so I can still use bitcoin
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:39:29 PM

I dont think so. If bitcoin is being banned  all over the world, i think many people oppose it  and o not accept if they are prohibited from using bitcoin. I am greatful and happy that my country accept crytpto so i can still use it now.
Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:43:12 PM

I am a Bitcoin player, and I do not like and can not accept if any country is banning Bitcoin. That is exactly what is in my mind and heart, but what is the power if all that happens. may only be surrendered.
Dico88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:07:06 PM

Most governments are against the crypto currency. They will not prohibit crypto currency, they want to arrange to be able to prevent criminal activities such as money laundering. In japan it has received bitcoin as currency and US authorities have stated no harm. Centralized European banks do not think of it but it's up to them to ban crypto currency. Cool
bambazamba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:26:32 PM

if bitcoin is banned all over the world, I think many people oppose it and do not accept it if they are prohibited from using bitcoin.
I am grateful that my country has not officially banned crypto so I can still use bitcoin

Then I think all the countries will have dictator leader which is opposing the rights and views of its citizens. I think you cannot people from using Bitcoin even if they do people are likely to switch other crypto currency because the amount of freedom one receives in crypto currency cannot be experienced in any other payment system. Hence, even if you ban you can't ban this crypto currency because it decentralized nature.
JackyLon

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:36:21 PM

Yes, I really like bitcoin as it brings great profit to my economy and makes life better, and if bitcoin is banned around the world, I think many people oppose and do not accept It if they are prohibited from using bitcoin.
Moonbill

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:02:25 PM

Most governments are against electronic money, because they are afraid of bad effects on their economies and countries, but personally I think bitcoin is actually very good for many people and it makes life more rich and better, and if bitcoin is banned worldwide, I think many people object and do not accept it if they are banned from using bitcoin.
MilkBi

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:20:13 PM

Yes, I am very happy and happy that my country accepts crytpto so I can still use it right now, and really bitcoin very well for our economy and make our lives more nice and richer.
hrz

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:25:47 PM

many countries do not accept crypto that is strange in a country that does not accept cripto but cripto transactions almost every day, maybe the country is afraid of losing its own currency price due to cripto.
Woterry

Activity: 168
Merit: 16

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:27:20 PM

Banningh crypto to some countries can really hurt our butts. But having the largest countries with us will not take us down that easy. And if thise counties will be supportive enough for a good future that our community is trying to achive, we will have our OWN country for BTC across the world wide web. They can’t ban the future from happening, they’re the ones who should accept our community is growing no matter what.

andregunawan1

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:27:45 PM

I am very surprised why the state forbids bitcoin and many reasons to ban bitcoin. we are affected jagan in the country forbid bitcoin we must support bitcoin i am sure bitcoin will be the future investment of the world. i am sure a country will be home for bitcoin and friendly. and we strive for
Larrycool

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:33:53 PM

This not actually possible in the real sense as, every country has its own rules, and the rejection is not without a reason I think they have almost the same reason, because they can not control bitcoin, and are considered as non profitable as they cannot get tax from it as well.
PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:38:16 PM

Yeah a lot will ban cryptocurrency. Because they won't javr control on people so they will obviously make some laws that will make trading with cryptocurrency so hard if not impossible.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
Memminger

Activity: 540
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:42:14 PM

Accept the fact that most of governments will oppose crypto currency. Obviously there are some countries who have decided to embrace the future, but let's face it, most of governments will stand against. Who likes their currency to be weaken? Every time a stupid country opposes bitcoin, there is so much fud and a great price drop.

China bans mining

India banning crypto

we have accepted that long time ago but there is still a little hope that they would somehow reconsider. many people are making huge profit out of bitcoin and they must realize that. it helps the people and the community.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:43:26 PM

many countries do not accept crypto that is strange in a country that does not accept cripto but cripto transactions almost every day, maybe the country is afraid of losing its own currency price due to cripto.

That is also one reason but the main reason they are giving is to control the money laundering and illegal activities used in bitcoin. But the major reason behind country banning cryptocurrency is that they dont have control over it so they cannot do any thing if they make it legal.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:06:33 PM

yeah that will be true , hard to make rule about this because p2p system on crypto so the goverment cant know about transaction and they can ask for tax of this
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:23:44 PM

China bans mining

India banning crypto

Yes  we already accept the fact that cryptocurrencies were governments enemies most especially to those countries where the governments were not willing to accept bitcoin and alts, in their country in the sense that they can't benefit from it.They wanted to control bitcoin because they want to gain tax from it,but obvioulsy they can't be able to do it because it is decentralized.

abonti

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:36:07 PM

I thank that, i am so happy, because the country accept crypto so i can still use it right now, i really like bitcoin as it brings to muy economy and makes life better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: