Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:27:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we all please accept..  (Read 2117 times)
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:27:35 PM

Accept the fact that most of governments will oppose crypto currency. Obviously there are some countries who have decided to embrace the future, but let's face it, most of governments will stand against. Who likes their currency to be weaken? Every time a stupid country opposes bitcoin, there is so much fud and a great price drop.

China bans mining

South Korea will not ban crypto but obviously does not welcome it

India banning crypto

I fully expected this resistance from governments.

Don't be surprised if more countries come out against bitcoin

I thinks everything happen have a reason,why all this kind of problem will intervene in the world of cryptocurrency,because  they want to test the affirmation of digital currency in there service toward the people and beyond the growth of economy in each every country.Many countries against bitcoin because they thinks that this is another kind of fraud or scamming,but when they know the truth what is the main purpose of bitcoin,thats the time they embrace the goodness  given by the virtual currency to the humankind.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:31:37 PM

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
we must try to use decentralized exchange to be alive crypto world
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:31:51 PM

yes, the government ban bitcoin for some reason, they worry if bitcoin can worsen their economic condition. my country is the one of the countries that does not accept bitcoin, in here is illegal if you use bitcoin as a payment. if many more countries ban bitcoin I worried that is will make bitcoin price continue to down and slowly but surely people start to leave bitcoin and the other cripto currency.
yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:33:21 PM

If the government ban the crypto,
i think they cannot ban 100 % all of the crypto around the world.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:34:39 PM

Unfortunately, government don't want anything that can affect their currency as well as the investment in foreign exchange so they keep everything away from this.
And accept it or not we all just small voices that didn't heard at all.

9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:37:51 PM

No government will like to see it economy crumble. Cryptocurrency in general is a treat to Government and Banks. Whatever they choose to do with country you can't  stop them.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 02:38:28 PM

Nothing to accept here, I think we all knew that already. The government see the money involved and they want their cut, they also want control, its the 2 things they hate the most not having.

Government could never control bitcoin, no matter how much they want to control it, they just can't because it is decentralized. They wanted to take control of it because they know what bitcoin is capable of. Corrupt politicians are the ones who wanted to do it a long time ago, they are not contented on stealing people's money, that is why they wanted bitcoin also.
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:44:16 PM

Accept the fact that most of governments will oppose crypto currency. Obviously there are some countries who have decided to embrace the future, but let's face it, most of governments will stand against. Who likes their currency to be weaken? Every time a stupid country opposes bitcoin, there is so much fud and a great price drop.

China bans mining

India banning crypto

a clear government that prohibits the bitcoin trade is an orthodox government that does not want its rich society, the people's economic progress even in the case that such a government will make its people fall poor.
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:46:11 PM

No government will like to see it economy crumble. Cryptocurrency in general is a treat to Government and Banks. Whatever they choose to do with country you can't  stop them.

No it isn't. Will cryptocurrency provide law and order, defense, education, roads, healthcare, social security, etc?  No, so there is no threat to government. The banks are more concerned with providing credit, they'll not like to lose a small revenue from money transfers, but it is only small, so crypto is not much threat there either.
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:48:39 PM

Only stupid governments would ban crypto.  They would lose out on so many sales, tourism and revenue in general for their country.  Allowing crypto payments will boost their economy.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:50:42 PM

The governments of the world will never adopt or like the Bitcoin, they are all go up against that currency due to one eminent reason: Bitcoin has no tax and they will not get any benefits from this currency in terms of financial state revenues.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:02:37 PM

Whether we will be accepting or not, bitcoin will not bother any government and definitely it will bounce back from any deep downfall. So, we never need to worry about the capability of bitcoins to rise from ashes. In the past bitcoin has done this so many times so I believe this bitcoin community will understand the fact about government's stand and will ignore those negative news.

At the same time we cannot do anything about bitcoin prices to fluctuate time to time because this is the way it must have to work so that it will be giving another opportunity those who are all looking for entering into bitcoin for comparatively cheaper price also it could be another simple test for our faith on bitcoin systems.

At bottom line, we cannot do anything about market sentiment. It will react to news and it will consolidate after times and it will repeat. If we notice in long-term, we are all in good progress.
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:03:00 PM

The governments of the world will never adopt or like the Bitcoin, they are all go up against that currency due to one eminent reason: Bitcoin has no tax and they will not get any benefits from this currency in terms of financial state revenues.

You dont understand how taxes are collected, do you?
Joebobb69

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:05:38 PM

I think most governments oppose Crypto initially due to the scale of the change that it will bring, nobody likes change especially when the control is taken from them! I think that all of us in this forum and anyone involved in Crypto agree that it is the future (in 2,5,10 or 15 years we will be saying 'remember that FIAT money bullsh*t'). I hope that the UK is one of the first to begin accepting Crypto as something that's not going to go away and the sooner they welcome it the better chance they have to benefit themselves from the growth as others take on the challenge.

I also think that the bans, sanctions and regulations that try to be put in place against Crypto are more of a knee-jerk reaction to power being taken from them and a temporary action to try buy time. Governments only want control, if something is out of their control then it must be stopped (in their narrow minded heads). So we can expect that it's going to happen, all we can do as Investors/Hodlers/Traders/Enthusiasts is ride the storm and wait for the sunshine Cheesy

It's posts like this that make the rest of us laugh.  Millenials think that just because Bitcoin is new and digital, that it's going to change the world and the rest of us just don't understand it.  Did it ever once occur to you that maybe YOU'RE the one that doesn't understand?  Fiat money going away?  That's absurd.  You obviously know absolutely nothing about finance, economics, or financial markets.  Maybe I'm being harsh, but sometimes you just have to slap people in the face to get their attention.

It's possible that Bitcoin may indeed play a role in the economy of the future, but it will be a much different role than what you're currently envisioning.  It can't replace fiat money because a currency with a fixed amount is deflationary,  and therefor cannot possibly work in a growing economy.  There's a dozen other reasons that I won't bother going into, but I would suggest you do some REAL research on finance and monetary systems and stop listening to your friends.  They don't know any more than you do.  Good luck.
LeeMBlack

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:18:23 PM

Do not be so sure about this, governments really can not be absolute owners of all currencies and controls, with many people worldwide who operate with bitcoin and altcoins, even large companies, in the end will end up adapting, accepting the versatility of the currency and the benefits it offers to individuals. That yes, they will continue with the idea of ​​implementing their own taxes on this, but I do not think they can in general eliminate the physiognomy of virtual currencies.
CHENG90

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:24:32 PM

I think most governments oppose Crypto initially due to the scale of the change that it will bring, nobody likes change especially when the control is taken from them! I think that all of us in this forum and anyone involved in Crypto agree that it is the future (in 2,5,10 or 15 years we will be saying 'remember that FIAT money bullsh*t'). I hope that the UK is one of the first to begin accepting Crypto as something that's not going to go away and the sooner they welcome it the better chance they have to benefit themselves from the growth as others take on the challenge.

I also think that the bans, sanctions and regulations that try to be put in place against Crypto are more of a knee-jerk reaction to power being taken from them and a temporary action to try buy time. Governments only want control, if something is out of their control then it must be stopped (in their narrow minded heads). So we can expect that it's going to happen, all we can do as Investors/Hodlers/Traders/Enthusiasts is ride the storm and wait for the sunshine Cheesy

It's posts like this that make the rest of us laugh.  Millenials think that just because Bitcoin is new and digital, that it's going to change the world and the rest of us just don't understand it.  Did it ever once occur to you that maybe YOU'RE the one that doesn't understand?  Fiat money going away?  That's absurd.  You obviously know absolutely nothing about finance, economics, or financial markets.  Maybe I'm being harsh, but sometimes you just have to slap people in the face to get their attention.

It's possible that Bitcoin may indeed play a role in the economy of the future, but it will be a much different role than what you're currently envisioning.  It can't replace fiat money because a currency with a fixed amount is deflationary,  and therefor cannot possibly work in a growing economy.  There's a dozen other reasons that I won't bother going into, but I would suggest you do some REAL research on finance and monetary systems and stop listening to your friends.  They don't know any more than you do.  Good luck.

Laugh all you want, doesn't change my opinion. Millenials?? How old am I then?

It is going to change the world you absolute goon, do a bit of your own research and you will see the potential not only to change the way we see money but much more, I'm not going to waste my time trying to explain my point, just go and find out for yourslef and decide whether to believe in it Smiley

I know nothing about finance then, okayyyyyyy

you need to reconsider when posting and quoting people, you can't tell me what I know and don't know, because you know nothing about me!
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:36:37 PM

China bans mining

India banning crypto

I think this happens due to the risks posed by bitcoin.
they are just afraid that this technology will be able to bring many disasters.
but if we support fully, this technology can develop well and can be more useful for us
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:20:33 PM

Because the government can't have any benefits in cryptocurrency. They can't put laws or they can't even put taxes or any ways to make bitcoin under their control. We know that bitcoin is a decentralized currency which is no one can really control it that's "maybe" why other government want to ban it. Or maybe some illegal activities use bitcoin as a method of payment because it's transactions are anonymous and not tractable.
littlefascist

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:40:23 PM

Because the government can't have any benefits in cryptocurrency. They can't put laws or they can't even put taxes or any ways to make bitcoin under their control. We know that bitcoin is a decentralized currency which is no one can really control it that's "maybe" why other government want to ban it. Or maybe some illegal activities use bitcoin as a method of payment because it's transactions are anonymous and not tractable.
Actually goverments are trying to tax Bitcoin at this moment, they will let Bitcoin become legal then tracking the buy-sell transaction of Bitcoin through bank's information (Fiat-Bitcoin) for taxing it. Sounds impossible but they always have a way to do it.
topleskacah

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:42:28 PM

the rejection of bitcoin is done by every government, I think have the same background
because, they can not control bitcoin and levy taxes from bitcoin
I guess that's their reason
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: