Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:16:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KuCoin. Problems with the exchange  (Read 518 times)
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:19:33 PM

used kucoin for a few weeks now, zero issues everything all good for me so far.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:40:20 PM

I just used kucoin exchange these past few days so far everything went well. Deposit is fast and withdrawals, also you have to add google authenticator so you can process deposits and withdrawals. May you can followup them with regards to your concer.
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:41:44 PM

Heard a lot of positive feedback on this exchange and decided to register and transfer ethereum to this exchange. Transfer was made on January 9th from Lykke. The ethereum was not credited to the account. Lykke`s support team  promptly responded and confirmed that the transfer was completed. KuCoin`s support team is not responding for the second week, three requests have been sent. Has anyone encountered a similar one? What to do?

A really bad situation... I don't know why, but exchanges are having problems with processing ETH/token transactions on daily basis. Currently I have one missing transaction to the same address with same token after 8 successful deposits with same origin.

I hope that you will finally get your ETH.
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:25:04 PM

Heard a lot of positive feedback on this exchange and decided to register and transfer ethereum to this exchange. Transfer was made on January 9th from Lykke. The ethereum was not credited to the account. Lykke`s support team  promptly responded and confirmed that the transfer was completed. KuCoin`s support team is not responding for the second week, three requests have been sent. Has anyone encountered a similar one? What to do?

I had no problems with this exchange. But I heard only positive reviews about him. Tell about your problem in their telegram chat. https://t.me/Kucoin_Exchange  There administrators are quite active and I'm sure that they will help with your problem
Os2612 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:35:01 PM

After 45 days, the kucoin replenished my balance. Thanks to the exchange that they did this, but the work of the support service raises a lot of questions. There were no replies to the mail, the admins answered very rarely in the telegram and did not give useful information. Should I continue to work with this exchange? I'm still thinking.
p.s.:and I really don`t like that their app is very slow
Tekunda

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:12:02 PM

After 45 days, the kucoin replenished my balance. Thanks to the exchange that they did this, but the work of the support service raises a lot of questions. There were no replies to the mail, the admins answered very rarely in the telegram and did not give useful information. Should I continue to work with this exchange? I'm still thinking.

With Ethereum and other erc20 coins there is no better exchange than idex. It is decentralized, try it, you will love it.
Sosolean

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:03:04 PM

personally not had any problems with kucoin, idex is nice too
memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:28:49 PM

is good if you have problem about exchanger
you can post in exchange section , because in there all exchanger open announcement thread

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Keeshan

Activity: 213
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:07:37 AM

Kucoin is a great exchange. Never any issue with them. Its useful to buy coins there before they hit Binance.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:09:19 AM

well ETH is a cryptocurrency so there's a very obvious solution. Post the TXID. If it's there, they fucked up. If it's not, you fucked up. It's as simple as that. So either fix it on your end or contact support with the TXID and tell them to fix it asap. That's the great  about cryptocurrency. There are two outcomes.
sucix

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:13:41 AM

The Kucoin support team used to very helpful but now they are getting very popular, they gained a lot more users in the past few weeks, this probably explain why they take a lot of time to respond to your ticket. Maybe you should go to their telegram and ask the admin like what Cryptoisreal suggested. I think a lot of good exchange become really bad and slow when they got famous, this happenned to poloniex and bittrex. I think it's going to happen with Binance and Kucoin next.

I hope not. I hope the support of kucoin is keeping their standard.
Try to go to telegram because its the best way you can do to get faster respon from them. So i hope you got your etherium.

crypto_curious

Activity: 924
Merit: 175

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:16:59 AM

well ETH is a cryptocurrency so there's a very obvious solution. Post the TXID. If it's there, they fucked up. If it's not, you fucked up. It's as simple as that. So either fix it on your end or contact support with the TXID and tell them to fix it asap. That's the great  about cryptocurrency. There are two outcomes.

Using Kucoin since a month, no issue found in deposit and withdrawal. As most of senior members advised you to check with Tx id and figure it out your self. Thanks

OP already solved his problem, ETH was added to his balance. Are you guys reading posts above, or you just bunch of bots?
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:17:29 AM

Kucoin stock exchange is a very successful and fast stock exchange, the team is very good quality.

It's a cryptocurrency exchange not a stock exchange. You know you're trading cryptocurrencies and not parts of companies right? You're not just signature spamming what google translates for you right? It's not a stock exchange. Omg.
The Kucoin support team used to very helpful but now they are getting very popular, they gained a lot more users in the past few weeks, this probably explain why they take a lot of time to respond to your ticket. Maybe you should go to their telegram and ask the admin like what Cryptoisreal suggested. I think a lot of good exchange become really bad and slow when they got famous, this happenned to poloniex and bittrex. I think it's going to happen with Binance and Kucoin next.

I hope not. I hope the support of kucoin is keeping their standard.
Try to go to telegram because its the best way you can do to get faster respon from them. So i hope you got your etherium.

He tried their love chat and it didn't work, so why would their telegram? If it's easier to get them on telegram than their own lives chat then that's pretty crappy service.
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:37:45 AM

It took 45 days to solve your issue? thats very long. Maybe theres a big problem on their support regarding in your case. my advice is to try kucoin exchange for a small amount of funds. But if you want you can try other exchange like binance or bittrex. stay away from bitfinex as of the moment.

Manc89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:48:57 AM

I also really like this exchange. There are no complaints to them, everything works quickly, the users interface is good. With deposits, too, no problems, everything came and went quickly. I now began to trade on KuCoin even more often than on binance. They also said that the tech support in the telegram answers faster.

Telegram response always faster rather than email so report to telegram support is better for quicker reply.
I did trade also here in kucoin and i never have any issue so far and i hope i will not have issue in the future.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:36:12 AM

45 days is a long time but at least they replenished your balance. I've been trading in the exchange as well and thankfully I have no issues with them. Before, they are very responsive to their customers but I think because of the surge of new users, they weren't able to take action immediately. The exchange may have some lapses but so far I'm good with them and I hope it would continue this way.

You have the option though to try the decentralized exchanges like Etherdelta/Forkdelta and IDEX. You can buy coins there at a discount price but just be careful with the prices you input cause even with a one zero that is miss, you can lost 10x the amount of your coins.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:37:26 AM

well
it's confused , considering i never get problem like that .
i used kucoin since there have some,u know about little campaign.
btw , if u have a problem since january , why u create a thread on february ?

You have the option though to try the decentralized exchanges like Etherdelta/Forkdelta and IDEX. You can buy coins there at a discount price but just be careful with the prices you input cause even with a one zero that is miss, you can lost 10x the amount of your coins.

well
i used that too, but too many risk on decentralized exchange
we can't cancel the transaction.
and sometimes we got nothing because someone overthere already got.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:03:41 AM

I also really like this exchange. There are no complaints to them, everything works quickly, the users interface is good. With deposits, too, no problems, everything came and went quickly. I now began to trade on KuCoin even more often than on binance. They also said that the tech support in the telegram answers faster.

Telegram response always faster rather than email so report to telegram support is better for quicker reply.
I did trade also here in kucoin and i never have any issue so far and i hope i will not have issue in the future.
You were right there, this kucoin exchange is good and one of the best for me. I already used this exhange deposits and withdrawals are working fine. Hopefully in the future it will still smooth when it comes to transactions.
raguelFOG

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:12:31 AM

Do not have any problems with kucoin, I do not know excatly whats going on but the to contact support in another way. Maybe they could give fast responses in other way.
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:02:12 PM

I consider this exchange a good one, I have not yet encountered difficulties

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: