Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:20:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me choose an ICO please!  (Read 3829 times)
Vova.vova

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:43:09 PM

If you want to invest in a promising and successful ICO, I recommend you to find more about project Vireo! I am sure that this ICO will interest you! Find out more this project!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:44:57 PM

First off all you have to read whitepapers.
Stay away if you saw " unsold tokens will be frozen for x months"
this is a good sign to spot a scam ICO
Also check the team members and look for them in telegram group if they are not in front of project stay away.
If they have real life and not hide then no problem.
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:50:14 PM

Hello,  The only ICO I am keeping an eye on is SciDex. They are creating a new marketspace for scientific data. As an engineer I totally support and want them to succeed!  The team looks really solid and project seems extremely interesting.

You should check out SciDex. Smiley Smiley

halehale

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:54:47 AM

Are you sure you want to invest in the ICO stage? I believe that this is not the best strategy at this time. Buy alternative coins. This will bring more profit. When the market fell, it is better to go to the exchange, in my humble opinion. Smiley Smiley Smiley
nleenam207

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:04:09 PM

Are you sure you want to invest in the ICO stage? I believe that this is not the best strategy at this time. Buy alternative coins. This will bring more profit. When the market fell, it is better to go to the exchange, in my humble opinion.
ngngocan002

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:31:50 AM

From the advice you get, you do not learn much, so it's better to look for yourself. People who advise you, maybe they missed the project that you will find and it will be successful !!!
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
yahata147

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:41:35 AM

I would skip the obvious part (an opaque roadmap, an unclear and short whitepaper, an anonymous team) but if the huge bulk of ICO token is meant to be distributed among the advisors stay away from it!
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:37:45 AM

I have recently been going around and looking for some ICOs to invest in. I found those three which caught my attention. - AgroTechFarm ; Giftz ; Cointed.
 Huh
Ill be really thankful for any help!  Smiley Grin
Here I will say nothing about these three ICOs that you mentioned in this  thread but my suggestion for you is that first of all make visit at these ICOs website yourself personally and see what are the real things that are attached with the ICO project and are they looking guinine or not .
And also see what the distinct thing that makes that ICO more different from another coin's project .
And don't see what another people are saying and Rating are available at another sites Rating ICOs , but first make investigation and then go with them .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Segio kent

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:32:24 PM

Choice of an ICO should be a personal one, what works for me might not work for you, do your research well and decide what ICO fits your investment goals the invest, dont rely on Public opinion.
pujumba

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:57:49 PM

Don't be too eager to jump into ICOs!! They are not always the cheapest time to buy the coins and in fact, you can usually purchase on the exchanges for much cheaper post-ICO

Vova.vova

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:02:09 PM

Nowadays, ICO are becoming more popular. There are a lot of promising ICO on the market, but in my opinion one of the most promising ones in our day is the project Vireo. It’s really cool  ICO! Check it!
marmeladko

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:05:47 PM

I think that you should think and do all researches by yourselves. You can trust nobody when you manage your money! Check any list how to analyse and choose ICO, how to make researches and go forward. There are a lot of great projects and teams, but also the ssame amount of frauders.

Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:08:25 PM

Hi!  Scidex proven working model, that's why it got my interest. Ill be sure to delve a bit deeper and probably even invest. I just participated in SciDex’s community program. They are building a new marketspace for scientific data and their goal is to accelerate science. Thanks!
mohucool

Activity: 220
Merit: 101

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:17:24 PM

Kindly do your own research regarding ICO's as asking for help in public forum may burn your fingers as people may try to influence you in investing in scam icos or ICo which they themselves has invested, always check business model of ICO startup, team, read whitepaper thoroughly, check how much buzz is there and if they are mentioned in respectable crypto news sites and ICo information sites, research, research, research, don't go with hype alone, if you feel that this startup can become apple, Google, amazon of cryptosphere in near future  than only invest in long term.

You can check upcoming ICO's in some sites like icocountdown but please research throughly before investing, there are many scam projects in ICosphere which rip away investors hard earned money. 

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
natasha11

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:19:14 PM

I can only recommend LEDU and its platform LiveEdu, because I believe in the future of peer to peer education. Hope it will pay out in couple of years.
Halbert

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:20:25 PM

Pay attention to the team of developers of this project, whether they are professionals in their business and whether there is anyone of them publicly  Smiley
Lora_ng15

Activity: 452
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:26:51 PM

I do not want to inspire anything to you, but I really liked the ICO qurrex, I have not seen such promising projects for a long time and I advise you to take a closer look.

┈┈┈┈┈ WOWSECRET┈┈┈┈┈
● In WowSecret we trust ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://www.wow-secret.com ┈┈┈┈┈
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:59:37 PM

If I were you I'd do my own research because people's opinions here are going to be skewed in favor of which ICO they invest in so do your own research, figure out which ones have potential and most importantly, please listen to this, never, ever invest in any ICO that doesn't show the team member faces on their website because then it's most likely just a scam!!!
pidonkmo

Activity: 420
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:30:16 AM

You have individually find ones you consider interesting, trust your instinct an make your own judgements so that you don't have someone to owe gratitude when it turns out to be a good one or one to blame if turns out to be a bluff. Cause No one can help you choose ICO, because the funds are their own, the risk also need to bear, you need to get a lot of information to judge and choose the better ones, so that you can get the profit from success.
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:37:15 AM

Ambit Mining is live now, it is very good project, team is very experienced, they have well defined future plans, so I would suggest to invest in Ambit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: