Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:57:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me choose an ICO please!  (Read 3829 times)
dailythemmo

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:23:34 PM

Please check the team details, adviser and roadmap, whitepaper before you invest any ICO
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptostardom

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 06:37:02 PM

The decision to choose an ICO shouldn't just be based on speculations. To recognize a promising ICO one can depend on expert reasoning and analysis or expert recommendation. However as a novice in Cryptos one can conduct a small survey of the project you want to invest into. You must consider if the plan, strategies and road map is innovative enough to attract investors. Also whether the team i very experienced and determined to carry out the plan to its final stage.
waldocarter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:44:58 PM

Dude, now you or anyone who advises good ICO, no one will give you
  100% guarantee that the project is not scam. You have to decide for yourself, and try to reduce the risks-that's all.

Toris50

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:59:31 PM

You can use this list to choose your ICO

1. Use cases and addressable market
2. An established track record in business
3. A product or well-tested and robust
4. A focused team that works well together
I suggest that you should take this step it will help you and also to recognize a promising of ICO one can depend on expert reasoning and analysis or expert recommendation.

Tapcoinofficial

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:09:02 PM

I am not big into ICOs; however, i want to shill an ICO that i do not hold because they impressed me greatly with their P.R announcement. Constellation ICO had a whale do a massive sell off as soon as the tokens were distributed, which caused a huge drop in value. They claim he/she sold their shares because the team refused to give them insider info (which is most likely illegal in many countries). The P.R announcement they crafted was one of the most impressive and comprehensive in the crypto game (in my opinion). It was honest, transparent (assuming their version of events is true), and straight forward. I was very impressed and will definitely use it as an example of how to craft effective p.r announcements for community management.
tuquyen44

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:36:46 AM

So do you want that someone make a choice instead of you out of these 3? It is the bad idea. First of all because people do not afraid to loose your money. In order to know whether this ICO worth to invest or not you have to make a deep research. read White Paper, check social media, read articles.
tranquynhnhu2812

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:28:23 PM

If you in searching for good ICO project, look at SONDER ICO, this project is on private sale now, it has strong team of professionals, low hardcap and interesting goals.
nganbg

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:01:59 PM

Great team, great project! I'm sure that SmartContainers project will achieve the highest results among blockchain startups! This company plans to collect a large number of investors and businessmen! You also can join. https://smartcontainers.ch/en/
Tuyul_Elitte

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:11:45 PM

if you want to invest in ICO. I suggest you see ICO ENLTE. I think ICO ENLTE is good to invest in it. to know about this project you can see on its website https://web.enlte.com
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:28:38 PM

Great team, great project! I'm sure that SmartContainers project will achieve the highest results among blockchain startups! This company plans to collect a large number of investors and businessmen! You also can join. https://smartcontainers.ch/en/
I get the impression you don't know what you're talking about. The SmartContainers project itself is a very interesting project for the delivery of food and medical products. SmartContainers combine cutting-edge technology and IoT sensors in a logistics ecosystem on blockchain, it is not blockchain startups in the sense that you main "put" your phrase
zero4five

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:30:49 PM

Think, maybe you should invest in the Eloncity project.
Eloncity decentralizes our power infrastructure into millions of self sufficient microgrids. Locally produced energy is available 24/7 and directly competitive to utilities. Energy price becomes transparent to all. People use eloncity's open technologies to make electricity virtually free so that we can electrify the world with clean energy.
hoanggiangg000

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:10:52 AM

I really do not understand what is difficult in choosing an ICO? There are already all sorts of posts about step by step instructions on how to choose what you need to do for this...
SanJ_02

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:03:53 PM

Sure! Ever heard about DAKUCE? Well if you haven't, I can give you some beans on it.

It is known to be the most advanced cryptocurrency exchange and if you are someone who is looking for some solid investment and good returns then this is the best project to have a look on.

Dakuce is designed on the advanced distributed platform that can process transactions faster. The platform works on real market rates and is devoid of any manipulation. Its error management feature has been worked on higher priority to reduce the transaction time abruptly are fulfilled. Dakuce is a robust and secure cryptocurrency exchange. Top-tier blockchain enthusiasts develop it.

Providing an advocacy to cryptocurrency assets, the cutting-edge technology promises high-end services to traders. Their smart contract guarantees security, insurance, money saving, and a platform uniting everyone together. Dakuce also believes in enhancing itself time to time and bring groundbreaking records in success.

To know more about the project visit: http://dakuce.com
hiphoptrail

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:09:04 PM

How do you verify if it's a good ICO? I usually check the hype around it, the higher the hype the more profit you can gain. So I'll advice you to check the most hyped projects by the number of their telegram members:
https://t.me/icodrops/315
But still do your own investigation before investing. Even hype ICOs can be scams like Benebit which had more than 9000 members in telegram group.

Yes, you hit the nail on the head. The tech geeks miss out on all the moon shot cryptos because they think the world sits in front of their computers playing video games. The bottom line if you want to buy a lambo to pick up babes without having to pump your body full of dick hardening pills is to only buy hyped coins with a large community base. Take your massive profits and move some into the long term catagory projects, then enjoy your lambo while your pecker still works.
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:27:17 PM

I think that the best and at the moment that is created to improve people's lives, for their benefit

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
donkey.luacon251

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:34:21 PM

Sometimes it is hard to decide on what ICO to invest, in such cases I choose projects that have their own product, CellBlocks for example because they have a chance to succeed.
Andalusy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:51:17 AM

Investing in ICO just a matter of risk. Invest in as many as you can. If you invest in like 100 ICO expect 70 to be successful. Also monitor the market to sell when the price is high a little.  But I suggest you see ICO ENLTE. I think ICO ENLTE is good to invest in it. to know about this project you can see on its website https://web.enlte.com
thanhly0760

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:31:22 AM

I suggest first look ico listed on icobench because according to it is also good, and there are also many others so we must be smart in choosing ico and check his team as well.
crypt0junkie28

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:06:02 PM

Try Chozun 途赞. Great team, excellent roadmap. Innovative and has great plans in the future. You can check out their website https://chozun.com/en
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:22:50 PM

Try Chozun 途赞. Great team, excellent roadmap. Innovative and has great plans in the future. You can check out their website https://chozun.com/en
There are several times that ICO are scams, so to find a good ICO project better to make a lot of questions of there channel in telegram and you can also determined the number of participants who are involve. The details and information are also to include in order to avoid scams and to secured.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: