Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:52:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me choose an ICO please!  (Read 3829 times)
BCHachiman

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 12:33:41 PM

Well there a lot of good ICO right now but we need to consider their long term growth , we never know if they will abandon their project if there are issues they cant fixed specially community trusts . If you are looking for good ICO opportunity might as well go for Trustedcars it is based on Germany with a good profile background about their car dealership and mobility provider services by adopting blockchain technologies users can avail such services with almost no transfer fee , highly secure data management and also incentives for loyal customers who are using the platform . The tokensale will resume on September 17 and in fact their softcap is already reach !
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jay-An

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:37:51 PM

I suggest you invest in Swachhcoin ICO. They do have a very unique platform concerning waste management. They also have some features that make them unique. One of it is that they gave some monetary incentive to their users to manage their waste, whereas, traditionally people used to pay for their waste to be collected from their homes. They also gave their users a freedom to buy and sell produced output in both Fiat and Tokens. And apart from a profit-making business model, their platform also has an integrated autonomous philanthropy mechanism. These key featured makes this platform better than any other ICO's.
daotan123

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:44:48 PM

I have recently been going around and looking for some ICOs to invest in. I found those three which caught my attention. - AgroTechFarm ; Giftz ; Cointed.
 Huh
Ill be really thankful for any help!  Smiley Grin
ICO investment is quite risky and risky so you have to consider before investing. Some of the criteria you need to know about ICO are: Priority is given to projects that have real products and a certain number of customers, who are interested in large projects, large investment funds and teams, good project development
racingboy

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:03:45 PM

If that's the case, check out Mobu!

MOBU is a decentralised platform and end-to-end solution for
ICOs to launch compliant security tokens on the blockchain.

If you want to learn more about Mobu, https://mobu.io/
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:09:52 PM

I have recently been going around and looking for some ICOs to invest in. I found those three which caught my attention. - AgroTechFarm ; Giftz ; Cointed.
 Huh
First of all, it is necessary to do a thorough study of the prospects of a particular project. Including read the information in the technical document, on the site, find out information about the development team, the finished product and the further development strategy.
There will be no proper analysis in choosing an ICO project, perhaps it can be said that 40 percent is very influential on the data we have and the remaining 60 percent is unpredictable and it's like luck. That is why when we invest in ICO projects the risk is very large. So please note that we have to be absolutely sure of our choices, not when we fail, it is all the mental damage that we have and of course it is very bad for our views in the future.
Dynamist

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:13:52 PM

Huh

I recently participated on Casper API project and this project has great potential and high ratings in the icobench. but unfortunately, to my dismay, the marketing association that handled the marketing confirmation of an ICO just cancelled their license to operate and postponed the project's initial beta versions. Maybe they lack on certain requirements and hopefully fulfill every requirements needed for an ICO. But, i still believe the project has great future because the project is about a decentralized cloud storage. That is why, it will be successful.

Early_Waffle

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:32:48 PM

Huh
I always take a positive view of the prospects for investing in ICO. But now the situation on the market is such that it is better to wait a little with your investments. Now the market lacks the money to run a successful ICO. Better bet on investing in reliable altcoins, while their price remains low enough.
spopovss

Activity: 672

https://paynote.eu

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:34:06 PM

I do not advise now to invest in iso, now a very bad market, many projects do not give a profit and can not raise funds.

El mejor intercambio de criptomonedas https://paynote.eu/
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:40:37 PM

In choosing ico it is actually not too difficult but it does require a lot of attention in searching for what is really high quality and also has no potential for a scam. because now there are so many scam projecks
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:40:53 PM

Oh, your selected ICOs was not good! Those three ICOs were failed though. If you still want to invest in ICOs in this month then I can suggest you some interesting ICO Projects, those are going to hit success! Ubex, Eloncity, Apollox, Gabrotech ICOs seems good to me and their rating and public response are pretty good. If you want to invest in them then you must research yourself. Don't listen to them who says this is not a good time to invest in ICO! What if you find a good ICO? people are still making huge money, how? It is possible. Research yourself, Beleive yourself. Good Luck.

reijusama2583

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 12:41:29 PM

Huh
Maybe the best way to find the best ICO is by means of researching because you can gather a lot of information when you research there are sites that list best ICO collect all you gather information and compare it and their common ground might be the best ICO. The other way is try to ask some people who have a lot of experience in ICO because they can give you the best advice.
wakier

Activity: 826
Merit: 260

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:31:13 PM

My be i can help for choose ..i look their ico token sale hasbeen sold
And many partner hasbeen support this project..you can read it at their website...maybe you can interest to join
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4826611.0

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:59:05 PM

My be i can help for choose ..i look their ico token sale hasbeen sold
And many partner hasbeen support this project..you can read it at their website...maybe you can interest to join
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4826611.0
if I can know, how many tokens have they sold so far? because I don't see it on the website, they are not transparent in sales and this will cause investors to doubt, and how do you know if their tokens are sold? can you provide some evidence?

VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:17:09 PM

You should find out and analyze an ICO that you think is potential, so it's good for you, if you ask many people to respond with different ICOs, that will make it difficult for you choice

sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:04:24 PM

choosing ico is actually easy, it's easy because we can't be sure whether ico is a scam or not. of course we have to find information and correct the ico so that you are sure of your choice and choose what you think is good and promising.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:06:45 PM

Choose ICO to your own because they have chances if we give ICO that we think it is good to invest it will turn to scam or become failed . Don't invest to ICO that no have pic in information and need full information .
John Emst

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:10:15 PM

I do not yet invest in ICO. But my advice is to read on the forum or on the site reviews from investors. This will give you a complete picture of each company you are interested in. And ratings, it's rather a subjective assessment. I think so.
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:12:08 PM

In choosing ico it is actually not too difficult but it does require a lot of attention in searching for what is really high quality and also has no potential for a scam. because now there are so many scam projecks

Now is the time to invest in ICO while at a bad market, because we will be able to have the chances to grab coins at lesser value so your funds will not be in bottleneck. If we have small amount of money, then you can buy eth or btc at cheaper value so you can purchase ICO tokens at an affordable price. Choosing an ICO can easier mate, just select those having higher ico ratings and eventually you'll be able to check their actual project status specially with their telegram activities.

cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:59:31 PM

I can't recommend the project here because if I scam I will get a warning, unless I take part in a bounty or get paid and indeed the project is good I would suggest. maybe if you want to invest this must be in accordance with your beliefs and your instincts
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:00:42 PM

You should do your own research mate as you will get more confused as different user may suggest you different ico..and many will suggest you the one they are promoting..so its best to do your own research..read whitepapers,see roadmaps and decide yourself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: