Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:02:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me choose an ICO please!  (Read 3829 times)
rolanmoon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:42:15 AM

SHARKS' CAPITAL - ICO POOLING GROUP
(700+ Members in DISCORD)
(600+ Members in TELEGRAM)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer. Any one interested please join through the following links:

Discord pooling group: https://discord.gg/wP329V5
(We encourage new comers to join our discord group as the platform is far more organized for distributing information on multiple pools.)

Telegram pooling group: https://t.me/joinchat/Crr1mVM_aelNme9VnNB4mA

Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE3rzgPWRJ3k1_OyCw

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT***:

• We are excited to announce that during the weekend we have SUCCESSFULLY SENT OUT 2 POOLS with one pool AT 205.1ETH and another pool at 72.1 ETH. This BREAKS ANOTHER RECORD of ours and accounts for our 15th POOL SENT. In aggregate, we have pooled for MORE THAN 1000 ETH since we started to provide our services.

• We would like to take this opportunity to remind all of our members that our SPREADSHEET is AVAILABLE where relevant information in relation to our pools including PRIMABLOCK ADDRESSES where you CAN TRACK our TRANSACTIONS on ETHERSCAN and the TOTAL AMOUNT OF ETH POOLED are available - we are a legitimate pooling service platform who has been very fair and transparent to members since we provide our services and we strive to keep our reputation that way.

• Following the above, we have 1 ONGOING POOL at the moment - please join through our links below to find out the relevant information on the exciting ICOs.

• We are excited to announce that the 3rd BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a dedicated and committed team of 10+ ADMINS RESEARCHING on prospective ICOs daily - we also DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS.

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 15 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the TRACK RECORD will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 1000+ ETHERS from our previous deals.

• We have long-standing RELATIONSHIPS with some of the LEADING INFLUENCERS in this line of practice and we form PARTNERSHIPS from time to time in various deals.

• No joining cost and membership fee (we have pledged to our members that we will stay that way).

• Funds are sent in ether through PRIMABLOCK smart contract and tokens are distributed by the same platform.

• We only take a very reasonable fee of 2% - 3% for our deals to maintain continuing operations and for our time and effort put in securing the various deals for our members.

• We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. where we secured a 50% bonus but only telling our members that we got 30%).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By clicking any of the invite links below and thereby joining any of the channels ran by any members of the Shark's Capital team, I hereby agree not to disclose any contents contained therein outside of the respective discord/telegram/telegram announcement group and/or channel, as the case may be, in any manner to any third parties. I fully acknowledge and understand that breaching this agreement may lead to, inter alia, legal liability, and I hereby agree to be held fully responsible for the breach. Shark's capital team retains full and absolute right to bring an action against any persons breaching the above agreement.

Happy hunting:)

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:49:23 AM

One that I'm currently interested to invest with is this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2714588.0 - Midex is Blockchain based Financial platform with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers

It could probably work like how binance did that went strong right after they release their token. The more exchange that will exist today the better the volume of each tokens listed and we as traders can diversity investment because tokens listed on one exchange isn't listed on the other.

dotts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:05:15 AM

First and foremost, you should check and study carefully their white paper, visit their website and also join their telegram channel. You need to check the team of the ICO. In this case, you can distinguish what ICO is good for you.                             
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:14:49 AM

I have recently been going around and looking for some ICOs to invest in. I found those three which caught my attention. - AgroTechFarm ; Giftz ; Cointed.
 Huh
Ill be really thankful for any help!  Smiley Grin
If they suggest good ico you need to make sure that they suggest is good, be aware to choose because you are westing money so be sure to choose.

Asuka

Activity: 115

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:21:00 AM

I have recently been going around and looking for some ICOs to invest in. I found those three which caught my attention. - AgroTechFarm ; Giftz ; Cointed.
 Huh
If they suggest good ico you need to make sure that they suggest is good, be aware to choose because you are westing money so be sure to choose.

Don't make a decision on what's other says, because the possible to be happen to your investment will lost. It's better to do your own research to find good ICO that will give you a great profits.
akramer

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:40:39 AM

I'm looking at Safinus right now. I suppose this project has big potential and their whitepaper is impressive.
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:51:09 PM

You should check to judge an initial coin offering how much amount of their investments are distributing after the ico, if they are keeping more of the investments to themselves under the name of management reserves, future reserves, reserves for founders and advisors you may not want to invest in that. Because they are keeping most of the funds and coin to themselves and it looks suspicious.
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:08:31 PM

Recommendation for best ico
you can join ..

1. equi capital pre sale raiched $ 7 million visit https://t.me/equicapital
2. coin metro raiched main sale $ 11 million visit https://t.me/CoinMetro
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:10:55 PM

I advise you to be careful and even not to join any icos nowadays if you are not sure. because the market is very bullish. you can collect them even cheaper after they are listed in exchanges. icos will keep suffering for a while till market recovers a bit.
Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:11:46 PM

- Each person gives you advice for their thinking, it is hard for you to be effective or you will not give you the effort and confidence you need.
- Feel and learn about the purpose of the token under the ICO will create benefits and effects for the user.
- Take care of my signature if you are looking for a ico that satisfies the essential needs of a versatile wallet under the blockchain to accommodate all types of coin. amon.tech
Rampue

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:36:06 PM

Do not listen to anyone. Try choosing projects yourself. People who advise you Invest in any projects - can understand the situation even worse than yourself.
friday99

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:51:33 PM

maybe some ico list that currently follow is very good for you plunge in it.

https://www.sponsy.org/
http://www.doctailor.com/
http://www.casperproject.io/
https://joytoken.io/
https://galaxy-esolutions.com/

I've jumped on some projects above please if you want to try it.
Good luck.
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:53:20 AM

Generally you need to study carefully any interesting ICO project before investing. Check and read carefully their whitepapers, visit their site and check the team,  its design and security, see if the concept is attractive or not.
MartynasB

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:13:33 AM

I would recommend to take a look at Marginless.io
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:39:12 AM

Huh

Im also looking for a good ICO, I'll also check out the suggestion of everyone. I'm actually at some ICO and feel like it will take long period of time to see my investment fully grown. I notice that its better to buy in the exchange than buying in an ICO, all coins after introducing in the market drop its price. Its because of the large portion for Advertisement/bounty campaigns.  I bought some coin before and im so surprise how the price drop really hard. Though, I would still be studying some good project.
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:45:10 AM

Do you pick already? If not try to research about cedex and the bitnation they are working from 2014 and they have so much support from community

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:08:47 AM

Huh

Well, its up to you if those three caught your attention. My advice only for you is that if you are one of the long term investor, you should hold your coin for a long time and your main goal is to have a lot of profit in investment. There are some ICO which is not successful because they don't reached a hardcap so  the tendency is to dump their coins. Choose ICO that you might think that have a potential so that it would be successful.
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:26:55 AM

A choice of an ICO is something you have to make on your own, you know how much you are willing to invest and the targets you have for your investment, you need proper information to reach at these, so do your research and dont depend on opinions
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:54:54 AM

Huh

Before choosing the best ICO to invest, I suggest you research them. Which one does have most ready-product? Are they full of hype or popular? It may influence the price of the ICO. and the important thing is that what kind of the ICO platform. To determine the best one, learn the ICO from the whitepaper and the forum.
Among three of those, I can give preference because I don't invest in them. But, I'm familiar with the Giftz and Cointed. Just do more research on them and see on the market.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
AmazingDynamo

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:12:31 AM

Huh

it is  better for you to look into the project purpose if you found out that the ICO will be essential in the future market then go and also it is better to look into the team background who is handling the ICO and do some research regarding their finished project .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: