Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 07:20:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market fell sharply, what is going on?  (Read 1013 times)
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:22:13 AM
Merited by Gaaara (1)

This is a pretty normal recurrence in the life of cryptocurrencies, if you have been following it since its onset. I am no expert but I have been following it since its introduction phase because I once bought it just for the sake of joining NBA betting. I neglected it, and not valued it hence I encashed all of my Bitcoins. Shortly thereafter, in the last quarter of 2016, I realized how powerful cryptocurrencies are especially in that it has a power to multiply your money in a short amount of time. (Short term goals pretty much works here, by the way.) So you see, all you have to do is to gather data and see for yourself how cryptos' movement are. From there you will realize that the sharp dive it had in January 2019 is nothing short of normal. 
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:40:55 AM

Goldman Sachs will get in altcoin trading in may and hedge funds are bullish on crytpos.

Do you have any sources for this claim? This would indeed be a game changer, even though not very clear what would happen next...

Yeah I mean that will be a big news in the market however as I observe even a big news can't even affect a little now and I feel there's something up and only the big whales are involved.
Hence, many weak hands are still loosen up and whales won't stop yet until they got all they want.

MasterMoney (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:59:06 PM

This is a pretty normal recurrence in the life of cryptocurrencies, if you have been following it since its onset. I am no expert but I have been following it since its introduction phase because I once bought it just for the sake of joining NBA betting. I neglected it, and not valued it hence I encashed all of my Bitcoins. Shortly thereafter, in the last quarter of 2016, I realized how powerful cryptocurrencies are especially in that it has a power to multiply your money in a short amount of time. (Short term goals pretty much works here, by the way.) So you see, all you have to do is to gather data and see for yourself how cryptos' movement are. From there you will realize that the sharp dive it had in January 2019 is nothing short of normal. 
Good advice, hope that many people read your message, thanks to you that I also feel better.
HuyNgu99

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:38:20 PM

The market is falling sharply, I see signs of not healing, capitalization is withdrawn, should I continue to buy in the top 10 coin or should I pin down USDT and wait for new move?  Sad
It is worrisome, do not know how to do when the account has just fly 40% Sad
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1666

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:16:00 PM

The market is falling sharply, I see signs of not healing, capitalization is withdrawn, should I continue to buy in the top 10 coin or should I pin down USDT and wait for new move?  Sad

You are not the only one who are beginning to worry about our investments. And I was just saying "WTF" many times and my wife called my attention and asked me what's the problem was. I said my investments in crypto is down around 40%.

We can only speculate that there are entities working from behind who really wants crypto destroyed. Maybe governments are secretly talking to each other on what to do with it that's why we heard a lot of talks regarding banning bitcoin and crypto for that matter.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
shan05

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:04:26 AM

There are a lot of articles about bitcoin that influence mpre investors.  Some are bad and some are good.  Nevertheless,  community are still the one dictating prices of our coins.  The demand and supply of such coins  have great contribution as to what is happening now in our graphs. 

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
btctalker77

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:49:23 AM

Drops like this happened before, and will happen again in the future. It's just the normal way for the markets to correct after the huge gains from December.
Nothing new to worry about. Once the weak hands fold, the markets will start to boom again.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:56:20 AM

I wouldn't want to stay in USDT right now given everything that is on going and that is the reason for all this nasty swings it is the FUD, FUD and more FUD. Now of it really should make the market move this much but the fact the media keeps pounding it down our throats, I think some investors get scared off by this. Hoping things will revert back after the Chinese New Years here.

A good amount of correction has already happened and now due to media wrong interpret it is killing the pace which bitcoin should be rising. It is creating a panic among all and thus people are even selling in high losses which is kind of really killing them self. Holding for some time for now will make things more better and also will get the good uprise in Feb itself.

Perhaps this is the battle of information, many bad guys are drowning the market by gossiping false and untrue, it is difficult to select news and be sure HOLD.

Well eventually people will get tired of fuds and that's probably when btc will again start to rise again. At the moment, we need to have positive news for crypto especially because more people are aware of it now than last year. And its not only btc but other alts as well. I agree with mr. Mcafee that crypto is here to stay and all these fuds are just delaying the inevitable fact that crypto will be mainstream

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
think3214

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:55:28 AM

Drops like this happened before, and will happen again in the future. It's just the normal way for the markets to correct after the huge gains from December.
Nothing new to worry about. Once the weak hands fold, the markets will start to boom again.
I think the bitcoin market is hard to recover. At present, bitcoin is heavily affected by the Korean market, with a large number of traders and investors in Korea. If the Korean government gives a ban on bitcoin trading. bitcoin prices will fall sharply in the future. Currently, Korea has not yet decided to officially close the transaction floor in the country. But Korean investors fear, so the bitcoin trade has fallen sharply.
HuyNgu99

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:45:16 AM

You are not the only one who are beginning to worry about our investments. And I was just saying "WTF" many times and my wife called my attention and asked me what's the problem was. I said my investments in crypto is down around 40%.

We can only speculate that there are entities working from behind who really wants crypto destroyed. Maybe governments are secretly talking to each other on what to do with it that's why we heard a lot of talks regarding banning bitcoin and crypto for that matter.

Hope governments understand how important coin is and find ways to protect and develop it instead of deleting this.
hungchenyao

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

Helli everybody

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 01:01:46 PM

Maybe some people  strategy to play with the market, when People scary and then up ..
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:54:24 PM

It's really a combination of a lot of factors. But i think many people believed a correction was coming soon, especially after bitcoin went from 5k to 20k in like 4 months. That kind of price was unsustainable

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:00:22 PM

Rumors give rise to panic. Many under the influence of emotions began to sell cryptocurrency.
This has increased the price reduction. Who did not have time to sell timely, just wait for the price increase.
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:36:25 AM

I am confuse right now on what is going in the market. The situation of the market is so bad. Many are panicking like what i'm feeling. I am in panic mode but i am not selling my coins.  And many investors withdraw.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:40:36 AM

What's with all this "hoping for positive news"? Why do you care about what governments say about bitcoin good or bad? Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin so that we could avoid those centralized authorities and their power. Their power over Bitcoin is simply an illusion. Bitcoin is already decentralized. The only power they have over it is the power you give them. Hopefully the next wave of investors might "get it".
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:42:56 AM

The market is falling sharply, I see signs of not healing, capitalization is withdrawn, should I continue to buy in the top 10 coin or should I pin down USDT and wait for new move?  Sad
Do not worry about what's going on, you should divide your investment into many parts. Set goals and invest every penny when it drops to a new target. Will help you reduce the risk and do not worry too much about what will happen later.
think3214

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:22:26 AM

I am really sad when the altcoin fell sharply. I think they will continue to decrease in the future. As the altcoin drops, people like to buy into. But in this reduction, the altcoin is experiencing major problems. I think the altcoin will continue to decrease. Should not buy at this time. Many countries have in turn introduced policies to block altcoin-related transactions.
MaoNgu99

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:30:27 PM

My spirit is collapsing, not knowing what's going on, my account is almost burning.  Cry Cry
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:42:36 PM

There's still a lot of FUD around previous things, mostly around the tether/bitfinex situation and then facebook ban on crypto ads. Couple that then with new FUD today about India BANNING crypto (India is not banning crypto, please read the news yourself to see this is true).

Yes, those FUD made the bitcoins and altcoin very hard to recover. At this point, long holder is the only way to do.
But of if you not able to do that, then you have to do a cut loss, then buy again at the dip.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:39:46 PM

I believe it is only normal for crypto to have a crash long term, because we all agree that bitcoin is being used more for profit therefore having a yearly downfall should be expected. It happens most of the year and believe me after this a massive profit is waiting for us, you just need to wait until they reaches their lowest point then after that buying as much as you can would be the best thing to do.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: