Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:23:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market fell sharply, what is going on?  (Read 1013 times)
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:49:08 PM

Sounds like weeding,  seems they are really shaking the tree really hard to remove weak hands in crypto market.  I believe this is another manipulation to gather more Bitcoin.  They knew that bitcoin will really go up in price after this next development so they wanted to get their hands on as many bitcoin they can gather.  I agree that this is a game of patience and those who cannot wait will suffer a great lost.

The best explanation for me. Thank you for that.

We do not know when this will end but we know something or someone is trying to make if fall just so they could buy at a cheaper price.
It might be the whales. This happened before and then again they will pump it in just month when they are satisfied and have doubled or tripled the bitcoin that they have.
Surely you can do this when you are rich. Not fair but good business.
Littledragons

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:56:22 PM

Just hodl my brothers and sisters, this kind of thing always happens. Theres not much to do about it really.

There is some interesting regulation in the US coming down the pipe too - but they seem to have a "dont fuck with it until we understand it" attitude which is extremely nice compared to how it was before

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
white.raiden

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:57:16 PM

There are a lot of articles about bitcoin that influence mpre investors.  Some are bad and some are good.  Nevertheless,  community are still the one dictating prices of our coins.  The demand and supply of such coins  have great contribution as to what is happening now in our graphs.
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:05:44 PM

If China goes ahead with this ban, it could send the global cryptocurrency markets into freefall because it would effectively stop 1.3 billion people from getting involved in an unregulated, hugely volatile sector with the potential to grant people huge wealth – or leave them facing disastrous ruin.

Just wait and be patient. Where darkness is, there is light.

tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:08:20 PM

I believe it is only normal for crypto to have a crash long term, because we all agree that bitcoin is being used more for profit therefore having a yearly downfall should be expected. It happens most of the year and believe me after this a massive profit is waiting for us, you just need to wait until they reaches their lowest point then after that buying as much as you can would be the best thing to do.
For those who are so worried about what is happening right now, let us just say that we are the owner of a shopping center where in 1st quarter of the year is really a slack season due to a lot of people have spend their money last December holiday season so it is recognized even in real life business hotels, restaurant and shopping center as a slack season just like here in bitcoin as well.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:29:45 PM

countries banning bitcoin making the market fall.

This is true, but not only this news affect the market so very much. I still believe the greatest investors, real whales want to get more coins for cheap and do everything to let the market falling.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:34:53 PM

I believe it is only normal for crypto to have a crash long term, because we all agree that bitcoin is being used more for profit therefore having a yearly downfall should be expected. It happens most of the year and believe me after this a massive profit is waiting for us, you just need to wait until they reaches their lowest point then after that buying as much as you can would be the best thing to do.
For those who are so worried about what is happening right now, let us just say that we are the owner of a shopping center where in 1st quarter of the year is really a slack season due to a lot of people have spend their money last December holiday season so it is recognized even in real life business hotels, restaurant and shopping center as a slack season just like here in bitcoin as well.
exactly and by this where in a lot of people that are been trap for and been panic for that they may not able to know that this is what the most common thing that may ever happen while you are taking this market for while you are here in crypto currency.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

jimrome

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:52:25 PM

The market is falling sharply, I see signs of not healing, capitalization is withdrawn, should I continue to buy in the top 10 coin or should I pin down USDT and wait for new move?  Sad
There is nothing wrong in purchasing good tokens when the price goes down,you have to monitor the market news carefully before investing in it,we have came down a lot in the past few weeks and it looks like the market will be like this for some time,get the coins when you can and hold for a longer period.
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:23:25 PM

exactly and by this where in a lot of people that are been trap for and been panic for that they may not able to know that this is what the most common thing that may ever happen while you are taking this market for while you are here in crypto currency.

Panic is the worst feeling for the traders and it causes too much loss for panic sellers. Think about bitcoin today, it almost raised more than $2k within 12 hours and panic sellers lost hard today.
Coin12

Activity: 238

1st of May

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:02:55 AM

The market is falling sharply, I see signs of not healing, capitalization is withdrawn, should I continue to buy in the top 10 coin or should I pin down USDT and wait for new move?  Sad

If you are not in loss, you can convert into usdt and buy lower again. Thats good enough to gain more profit.
Dont ever sell your coin lower than bought price since it will be loss. Learn patience to hold now. In this phase our patience is in tested.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
sallee2

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:23:34 AM

We can see that the market is down due to bad news coming in with bitcoin and other coins. China has recently issued a ban on all activities related to bitcoin in the country, and he has also cut down on the trading of Chinese exchanges. Also, I think part of this decline is due to profit taking by Asian investors before their holidays.
FullMooon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:55:16 AM

How much money do you have? If you have more than enough to pay your bills, you may buy more coins. Otherwise, stay at USDT until the market recovers.
My capital is very small from 500-700USDT sir, I was exchanged USDT but USDT has some bad news, i'm so worry.  Sad
Then Split it. Maybe it is a Good Strategy if you not sure on USDT. there our some altcoin that have a news that will increase the price on 1-2 weeks. Risk it As long your okay with the coin like In USDT. Goodluck on Trading Bro.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:46:06 AM

countries banning bitcoin making the market fall.
These are just fuses created against bitcoins. No country ban bitcoins recently due to which we can say they have lost their values. All those countries who had banned bitcoins from the start of its development haven’t taken off this ban. And neither any other new country ban them. So no worry to take care about it, relax and be determined with what you have. Be confident on your investment.
tatnM

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:09:50 AM

Now the positive news, hearing in the United States, the visa wants to make a direct exchange of crypts. Maybe we went through the bottom and we only wait for growth, I believe it
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:12:16 AM

Well, there are a lot of FUD's that are coming out lately, and it affected the price so bad that it nearly made the Market crashed like it didn't happened ever before.
HuyOcCho1999

Activity: 176

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:59:01 PM

The market is recovering slowly, but my account is evaporating after the storm, I do not know when I can recover the money I invested.  Sad Sad
darewaller

Activity: 2842
Merit: 639

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:15:31 AM

Everyday I see people talk blablabla about Bitcoin being highly volatile, but still when price rate for BTC starts falling, they start panicking and saying all sort nonsense that will piss you off. The reason the price of Bitcoin is falling sharply is because of those people that are always withdrawing all their money because of they are afraid and don’t want to lose money. After they will come back and tell you Bitcoin is highly volatile.

MasterMoney (OP)

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:31:02 AM

The market is recovering slowly, but my account is evaporating after the storm, I do not know when I can recover the money I invested.  Sad Sad

Try to keep up, the market is recovering, you just keep your account at this time and you will get results by multiplying accounts.
MURONDI

Activity: 770
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:49:49 AM

I have lost a lot of money in crypto, but I do not panic, because I understand very well about trading risk, do not put all your funds in trading, leave some for your life,  Grin
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:23:04 AM

Don’t worry mates keep your motives high bitcoin will give you more than you expect and those who have resource they have chance to buy it if they are doing it then they will regret in future because I have seen a video in which a person refused 75 bitcoin for pizza and when their prices reach to the 19k he was like weeping so don’t miss the chances and don’t lose hope after all bitcoin will be there for you to take you out from the financial crisis and other money problem so bitcoin needs you at this time but and give it progress.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: