Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:12:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][JPT] JPcompany -Jointly- MORE BONUS IN THE ICO WITH COMMON INVESTMENT  (Read 4046 times)
JPcompany (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:27:11 PM

I like your project.
Plausible website, excellence approach, absorbing activity!
Thanks for the support. We hope that the platform will bring great benefits to users who previously could not participate in the purchase of tokens
JPcompany (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:32:40 PM

Do you have MVP? It allows to understand project better and find out how serious the team's intentions are
At this stage we offer a smart contract as MVP, and also users can see how it works through the demo version on the site https://www.jpcompany.solutions/demo/. A smart contract will appear on the github later to avoid theft of the idea
JPcompany (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:39:15 AM

Can you guess what kind of success awaits the Jointly platform? How much can you earn?
The revenue of the platform depends on how many people support the project. We can suggest you use a calculator on the site to find out an approximate income for a few years.
Yes, I tried it. But why on your calculator the calculation starts only from 2020? Before this platform will not make a profit?
The platform needs to accumulate funds first before it will be possible to provide high bonuses to our users.
subrisk57

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:39:48 AM

Can you guess what kind of success awaits the Jointly platform? How much can you earn?
The revenue of the platform depends on how many people support the project. We can suggest you use a calculator on the site to find out an approximate income for a few years.
Yes, I tried it. But why on your calculator the calculation starts only from 2020? Before this platform will not make a profit?
The platform needs to accumulate funds first before it will be possible to provide high bonuses to our users.
And how often do you think you will be able to pay dividends to the owners of the JPT token?
ellleM

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:53:14 AM

Jointly project positions itself as a place for group investment. This is its uniqueness. But how about individual investors who are interested in individual investment. Can you offer something for them?
mishacryptoinvest

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:00:17 AM

Hello guys. You have such an interesting idea. I think Jointly will easily achieve success. How many coins have been created for sale?
JPcompany (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:05:12 AM

And how often do you think you will be able to pay dividends to the owners of the JPT token?
Our team considers monthly payments as the most acceptable. follow the news in our telegram https://t.me/jointly_ico
vovanchik1

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:07:14 AM

Support and good comments about the project grew, and I really hope this project will be managed very well by all the experienced team is in this project.
vadimazov

Activity: 274

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:08:18 AM

How can the information on the exact share of funds of each investor that sent funds to the group wallet remain unchanged? Now there are so many scammers that it's hard to believe a word.
JPcompany (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:10:19 AM

Jointly project positions itself as a place for group investment. This is its uniqueness. But how about individual investors who are interested in individual investment. Can you offer something for them?

Of course, Jointly offers prospective investors two options for making investments on ICOs. They can make the investment individually, or as part of a team of other investors. But it is the use of group investments that will bring you more benefits to individual investors
JPcompany (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:12:10 AM

Support and good comments about the project grew, and I really hope this project will be managed very well by all the experienced team is in this project.
Thank you for good expectation. Stay tuned and enjoy Jointly!
ellleM

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:12:56 AM

Of course, Jointly offers prospective investors two options for making investments on ICOs. They can make the investment individually, or as part of a team of other investors. But it is the use of group investments that will bring you more benefits to individual investors
If I make a big investment, I can already get excellent dividends. Can you tell me advantages of group investment?
Marriot

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:16:26 AM

Hi. do you believe that it is possible to guarantee total investment safety? considering that when they are stored in a common wallet it's much easier to steal a small part that no one will notice
JPcompany (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:17:18 AM

How can the information on the exact share of funds of each investor that sent funds to the group wallet remain unchanged? Now there are so many scammers that it's hard to believe a word.
We understand your fears, but believe me everything will be fair. Because all the information is transmitted through a smart contract. It can not be faked. And common wallet stores all the relevant information like which account made how much investment. Our contract will soon be available on the github.
alizar07
Copper Member

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:21:21 AM

What means did you choose to promote the Jointly project?
JPcompany (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:22:54 AM

If I make a big investment, I can already get excellent dividends. Can you tell me advantages of group investment?
The most pronounced advantages of group investment:
* users can invest in pre-ico, which usually have high investment thresholds
* users invest only in safe ICO projects, which are repeatedly tested by the Jointly team.
*Jointly platform will be decentralized and all transactions are fixed by a smart contract. This excludes the possibility of assigning tokens by another person.

In more detail we described our advantages in the article https://medium.com/@jacopo.venturi96/4-reasons-why-jointly-is-the-best-platform-for-investments-in-icos-79624c9cef72
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:25:57 AM

How will the exchange happen? In fact, i wanna know how it will be possible to specify the address to which it’s necessary to send cryptocurrency.
JPcompany (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:52:28 AM

We launched a bounty campaign for which we allocated 1.500.000 JPT tokens. The funds will be distributed among the three companies - to create posts on forums and chat rooms, twitter and facebook and video content on YouTube. In addition, we have an interesting proposal for programmers - they can help with finding bugs on the platform, and we will give them nice bonuses
mopsicus

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:53:10 AM

I think that you should create a mobile application. it is so convenient when payments can be instantly credited to the platform in the wallet
alizar07
Copper Member

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:54:24 AM

We launched a bounty campaign for which we allocated 1.500.000 JPT tokens. The funds will be distributed among the three companies - to create posts on forums and chat rooms, twitter and facebook and video content on YouTube. In addition, we have an interesting proposal for programmers - they can help with finding bugs on the platform, and we will give them nice bonuses
Tell me how do you plan to use the funds collected during sales?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: