Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:58:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][JPT] JPcompany -Jointly- MORE BONUS IN THE ICO WITH COMMON INVESTMENT  (Read 4042 times)
JPcompany (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:03:55 AM

How will you manage ICO projects and investments? What happens if it turns out that the ICO is deceiving users?
Before adding the ico project to the Jointly platform, we will do everything possible to prevent scammers from entering the list. The allocation of funds will be managed by smart contracts, so if the ico project can not collect the necessary amount of funds to continue operations, the Jointly users will be returned investments that they can redirect to other projects.
flymnb

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:08:03 AM

How will you manage ICO projects and investments? What happens if it turns out that the ICO is deceiving users?
Before adding the ico project to the Jointly platform, we will do everything possible to prevent scammers from entering the list. The allocation of funds will be managed by smart contracts, so if the ico project can not collect the necessary amount of funds to continue operations, the Jointly users will be returned investments that they can redirect to other projects.
This is a must. I hope to verify the identity and video information of the team members, which will prevent the entry of some false items.
Larry Monzon

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:31:38 AM

Hello, all!
I am interested on this business. I will expect this to look what is going to occur!
JPcompany (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:37:11 AM

This is a must. I hope to verify the identity and video information of the team members, which will prevent the entry of some false items.

Yes, ICOs must pass a rigorous process in order to be considered and selected by JP. You can read about the ICO project selection process in the wp https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/e2f41c_77b17e8747b347c4953fbd7de3401311.pdf
JPcompany (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:44:54 AM

What need users do to accumulate more profit?
Users choose ico projects that they like most, and invest funds through a group wallet. Since investors get access to pre-sale and ico sales bonuses, the amount of dividends is also relatively higher than for a typical type of investment.
Cloud4Y
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:46:44 AM

How does your program allow you to build trust with your customers and improve their loyalty?
JPcompany (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:47:51 AM

Many scammers also claim that they are a good company and you can trust it. Your project is very tempting, but how can I believe that you will not deceive users?
Investment is always a matter of trust. I can name several reasons why it is not profitable for us to deceive users.
The profitability of your platform depends on how often users use it. If we ever deceived the users, then we would have to close the project, since new investors will not come to where they cheat. All operations are conducted through a smart contract. When we finish it, it will be publicly available. Also our team will soon complete KYC. And we want to cooperate with advisors who believe in the project and help to organize its work.
Lasthero999

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:51:30 AM

Many scammers also claim that they are a good company and you can trust it. Your project is very tempting, but how can I believe that you will not deceive users?
Investment is always a matter of trust. I can name several reasons why it is not profitable for us to deceive users.
The profitability of your platform depends on how often users use it. If we ever deceived the users, then we would have to close the project, since new investors will not come to where they cheat. All operations are conducted through a smart contract. When we finish it, it will be publicly available. Also our team will soon complete KYC. And we want to cooperate with advisors who believe in the project and help to organize its work.
And the advisers, who are published on the site, accurately confirmed their participation?
yuracryptoman

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:53:18 AM

Hey, iss your bounty program still active, can I use it to get a bonus?
romangor

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:54:34 AM

Your project is so innovative that I already want to try it. Tell me, can the user use a different currency but not only JPT tokens.
JPcompany (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:59:17 AM

Are you sure that another platform has not been released that offers similar conditions to users?
Many projects are encouraged by high bonuses, but group investments by the principle that we have not yet met.
JPcompany (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:06:46 AM

And the advisers, who are published on the site, accurately confirmed their participation?
Of course they confirmed that the consonants would join. We published articles about their participation on the first pages of the bitkointalk forum. You can visit and read publications.
Marriot

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:17:25 AM

Will be possible to pay fro tokens using fiat money during crowd sale?
filimonov33

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:19:39 AM

Hi. if you pre-ico is over what discount or bonus can you offer for investors for next step?
JPcompany (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:21:30 AM

How will your fund develop? Will the money to pay the bonus come from investments or bonuses is paid by each project?

Jointly platform will contain coins of all ICOs that have high initial investment thresholds, and our investors will access the highest bonuses released by ICOs. Each user will run his own investment in a "common wallet" managed by the smart-contract that will memorize the investor's address and the percentage invested. And then the smart-contract will redistribute the percentages of tokens with relative bonuses to the user.
EricKarra

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:22:47 AM

I've written a query in telegram, waiting for your return. Extraordinary approach, arguable design, very nice activity!
mishacryptoinvest

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:35:17 AM

When I want to invest in a ICO project and I need to transfer funds, will I do this from the platform wallet or from my external one?
JPcompany (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:37:15 AM

How does your program allow you to build trust with your customers and improve their loyalty?

Joining us investors get an opportunity to get a mutually beneficial relationship. After all, from the growth of the platform depends the amount of dividends received by the investors. Jointly is the platform for group investment that allows users to get access to pre-sale and ICO with big bonuses. The principles of our work and why it is profitable to have JPT tokens read in the article https://medium.com/@jacopo.venturi96/jpt-token-profitability-d457e349011a
JPcompany (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:40:35 AM

I've written a query in telegram, waiting for your return. Extraordinary approach, arguable design, very nice activity!
Thank you for your feedback! ICO sale will start July 23 and we invite you to participate
JPcompany (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:57:47 AM

Your project is so innovative that I already want to try it. Tell me, can the user use a different currency but not only JPT tokens.
Payment for operations on the Jointly platform will be carried out using JPT token, but users will be able to make a different currency to the platform for exchange on tokens. First, the ETH will be available, then we plan to connect another currency, such as Bitcoin, Monero etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: