Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:33:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin white worth buying??  (Read 656 times)
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:17:58 PM

depends on what do you expect from it. If you want to hold long term with less risks than putting funds into alt coins, then go for it. If you expect ROI of 1000% and more, then not really. If you just want to get grasp of the tech, also go for it Smiley

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
xiaoyum

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:20:56 PM

I really don't know what is aim with all these 'bitcoin named things'. It started like a joke for me and its as weird as nearly going to bitcoin ultra, bitcoin mega. Answer: It won't be good coin to invest.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:31:30 PM

Guys is bitcoin white worth buying?
most likely, the price will continue to decline.
I would, for example, wait for a more favorable price, and then maybe I would buy a little Bitcoin White.  Cool
needctrl

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:34:09 PM

You can buy in and wait for the pump&dump. I'm pretty sure it will happen at some point. Then again maybe investing into something legit would be better.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:09:37 PM

I think it is very worthy if you want to buy it now, because this time is very precise. because I'm sure bitcoin will go back gradually although it takes a long time, because it's unstable price. for that we must have and hold it until the time comes and sell it
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:20:02 PM

I only like the original bitcoin not these white or gold bitcoins.

janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:21:23 PM

I really don't know what is aim with all these 'bitcoin named things'. It started like a joke for me and its as weird as nearly going to bitcoin ultra, bitcoin mega. Answer: It won't be good coin to invest.
Agreed with this. The aim is, they want to make quick money by adding "bitcoin" on their token name. ebitcoin, bitcoin white, gold, cash, etc.
It's not worth in my opinion, better to choose other altcoins/cryptocurrencies.
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:41:46 PM

Some BTW buyers are at the ICO stage. And they have a lot of money when BTW is listed at the exchange. but BTW is currently down. I'm not sure if this is a good time to buy or not but I do not like the name Bitcoin white. Look like scam ;(
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 04:50:12 PM

A lot of my friends are buying Bitcoin White. I think now understands why before when Bitcoin white still don't have value they hoarding a lot. Probably I need to buy some Bitcoin white now. Thanks everyone.

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:11:06 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 01:21:10 PM by Inkdatar

A lot of my friends are buying Bitcoin White. I think now understands why before when Bitcoin white still don't have value they hoarding a lot. Probably I need to buy some Bitcoin white now. Thanks everyone.
I've heard bitcoin white also from a friend that he really invested much of money on this coin. The problem is on this coin it is not yet listed in other exchange. Best if we could minimize the risks in investing on this just the amount that you can afford to buy.
Danu26

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:18:05 PM

Some BTW buyers are at the ICO stage. And they have a lot of money when BTW is listed at the exchange. but BTW is currently down. I'm not sure if this is a good time to buy or not but I do not like the name Bitcoin white. Look like scam ;(
if you are not sure then you do not buy it because sometimes we have to follow our conscience and do not hunt with big profit.
if white bitcoin looks scam you can search taunya if this looks scam or not if this looks scam then do not buy. and if not you should find out whether this coin will benefit you or not. if it is not profitable then just leave it.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:41:33 PM

can you tell me in short how this coin is different from others .
just bcoz its name contains bitcoin , it does not become precious .
its ok to invest some amount , but for a real coin there should be a real project , and there is no team photo there .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:46:33 PM

For me bitcoin white is good investment but for long term. In my opinion this coin need some time to achieve good price so if you want wait you can try with it
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:00:44 PM

Bitcoin white surely grows big in value than the buying price at this moment. Taking it into consideration it is good investing or buying bitcoin. All that required is the patience to hold, because more the time period in wallet more will be the growth leading to successful earning.
ciacio84

Activity: 258
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:35:22 AM

I saw today the new online wallet ... it has a spectacular design, they have also introduced BItcoin, Ethereum, and Dash..but the exchanges are not yet possible .... The team is doing a great job and they are keeping their promises. ..The price is collapsing ... I wait for you to get under 10 cents and I buy a lot '.. I'm sure that at the end of 2018 it will be worth more' Waves that has a dex with horrible graphics
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:01:44 PM

Would have been nice if i had registered for the airdrop
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:02:18 PM

This coin may have a huge potential but it is not promoted well considering it has a massive amount of members in the group for the reason that only airdrop attracts them and I guess they badly need this aggressive marketing and hyping of this project to crypto world but ofcourse it is good if you make your own research about this project.
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:08:57 PM

Better buy bitcoin instead of bitcoin white, at least that is worth buying for sure. Since you are still a newbie, stick to what is known and have been in the crypto world for how many years.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:15:21 AM

It is not worth buying at all. I prefer another altcoin or token then bitcoin fork like bitcoin white and other. The best bitcoin fork coin is just bitcoin cash and this bitcoin white is just another altcoin joke in my opinion. You better biy some good ico with legit project and team like crypterium and savedroid. Crypterium is now under ico price.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:47:12 PM

It is difficult to predict the future of this coin, but I negatively regard all the forks of bitcoin. I believe that bitcoin will be the strongest and I keep most of my money in it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: