Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:15:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: let us promote BITCOIN  (Read 2389 times)
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:59:29 AM

Bitcoin is having extraordinarily high levels of value compared to any cryptocurrencies, that's why a lots of people access bitcoin as a primarily source of additional income.

Promoting bitcoins or other cryptocurrency is not actually free because there are bounty campaigns who are paying a decent amount of tokens for their own participants.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sabana1952

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:05:05 AM

Bitcoin  is just additional because its already at the climax position.
randyg29

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:08:49 AM

Yes that's the great things that we can do in any campaigns to introduce bitcoin to other people and in the whole world and I think best thing to use is our own social media because that is more often prone to people who are more interested in this type of currency.

Babatunde1989

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:09:35 AM

Bitcoin just an additional to the coin and it is a primarily source because its already promoted
sunanbonang

Activity: 242
Merit: 1

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:51:59 AM

Bitcoin is having extraordinarily high levels of value compared to any cryptocurrencies, that's why a lots of people access bitcoin as a primarily source of additional income.

Promoting bitcoins or other cryptocurrency is not actually free because there are bounty campaigns who are paying a decent amount of tokens for their own participants.
I think they do not promote bitcoin but they are promoting altcoin or ico  Roll Eyes

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Utiani kh

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 10:17:09 AM

Actually, a relative of us introduced bitcoin to us. At first we did not believe because we thought it was just one of the scams that are prevalent in the market today. But when we told us about her earnings at cryptos, we decided to join. So, I think your close relatives will change their minds if you tell them how much you earn from this. this could be a solution to promote bitcoin to friends or relatives.
lemonscentedbreeze

Activity: 133

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:48:29 AM

I think promoting bitcoin would be useless if we don't manage to stop or atleast spread awareness of hackers and their schemes plus the community should be able to reach out new investors so that there would be few common mistakes that might get them bankrupt or lose their money totally because it affects the image of cryptocurrency greatly.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:27:39 PM

I think promoting bitcoin would be useless if we don't manage to stop or atleast spread awareness of hackers and their schemes plus the community should be able to reach out new investors so that there would be few common mistakes that might get them bankrupt or lose their money totally because it affects the image of cryptocurrency greatly.
If we really wanting to become successful in trading then we must  help bitcoin in spreading it and to promote it to our love ones as we need it too, since if we promote it and the demand increases it will benefit us all, and with that we are helping each other as well as making the bitcoin industry grow.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:47:39 PM

Everyone is free to promote bitcoin and make own business based on cryptocurrencies. At my opinion many people just wasting this opportunity when looking for a new projets.

Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:00:08 AM

Right ! Bitcoin is the mainly way to have an additional money . It is so right to invest bitcoin because of its value that double or even multiple .
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:30:51 AM

The more we raise awareness the more bitcoin have a good spot on being a currency. And as the demand increases it will have a direct effect on price that eventually can give us a significant amount of profit. Thus, we should make sure that we just spread what's true to avoid confusion like it's another ponzi scheme, this can't help bitcoin in any way.

nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:54:06 AM

Everyone is free to promote bitcoin and make own business based on cryptocurrencies. At my opinion many people just wasting this opportunity when looking for a new projets.
indeed bitcoin becomes the safest cryptocurrency compared to other altcoin. so all we need is patience to wait for our investment to grow along with bitcoin demand in the market
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:07:53 AM

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.

Ofcourse, the technology that Bitcoin has offered is something that other people did not realize. I though that having Bitcoin is an investment for people that doesn't know the blockchain. So it is the usage of it that matters to fully utilize the technology that it has offered.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:45:53 AM

The bitcoin price is naturally occuring to be volatile in nature which means it could drop in anytime depending on what events that may affect people to sell their bitcoin. This is always true since bitcoin doesn't have any fix price and changes with its volume of users. This whole idea could create fear among its holders such that when many would sell their coins others would follow as well for the fear that they might lose a lot. So to say we need to promote bitcoin popularity because it is dropping in value wouldn't help at all as they may have the same fear as the holders. On most occasions many will buy bitcoin when it is about to rise in value after a downtrend. So try to promote it when it is showing signs of going up and certainly it will spike immediately up unless other matters affecting it will got in the way creating another FUD.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:06:58 PM

I agree let us promote bitcoin not only here in forum but also in other famous website many people did not know the purpose of bitcoin so we can try to make a blog or share our knowledge about bitcoin and its principles.

When you are speaking about Bitcoin promotion, you can also deal with real people. They will learn a lot of good things about it and share the information with the other guys.
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:25:52 PM

hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.
Bitcoin promotion is needed more than what we think it is. If we are going to keep on promoting bitcoin, its price will definitely get better knowing that it is the demand that makes bitcoin's value grow so we should encourage more people to give it a try both for their saken and bitcoin's. We should not be too confident on what we have right now and strive harder.

Gufeng

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:56:23 AM

As for me I advertise bitcoin making videos and promos about digital coins and their advantages and have my profit from bounty-campaign I participate in.
tantimutz

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:08:42 AM

I think promoting Bitcoin is the best idea so many people will encourage to join as it is still unknown to the majority of people around the world. Despite a lot of false news about it, and the government is struggling to prevent people from using BTC. We. Still have to promote it for good, so people will know bitcoin is real help people. By advertising Bitcoin like in social media. Wink
randyjayag3

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:10:31 AM

Bitcoin is so volatile, the market price of bitcoin is not that high, we should hold our bitcoin and wait for the perfect time. I believe that bitcoin price will be high on the next days, weeks or months.
arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:14:11 AM

I think promoting Bitcoin is the best idea so many people will encourage to join as it is still unknown to the majority of people around the world. Despite a lot of false news about it, and the government is struggling to prevent people from using BTC. We. Still have to promote it for good, so people will know bitcoin is real help people. By advertising Bitcoin like in social media. Wink
we can uses social media and other marketing material to promote bitcoin and other altcoin.but its not easy , because much goverment announce about legality bitcoin, and it influenced to new investor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: