Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:58:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: let us promote BITCOIN  (Read 2389 times)
greenpath

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:27:55 AM

By helping bitcoin through promoting is a wise way to invite more investors in order to pump the price of bitcoin. It will take just a couple of days to attract hundreds of investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin2048

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:31:24 AM

I am promoting by living my life communicating with people around me and telling them all the preciosity of bitcoin as well as advertising, lol
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:35:34 AM

I am promoting by living my life communicating with people around me and telling them all the preciosity of bitcoin as well as advertising, lol
The number of customers using Bitcoin to pay usually corresponds to how you are able to inform your customers of this new payment option - if no one knows about it, then no one will use it.That is why we recommend putting a “Bitcoin accepted here” logo on your website.
tongkatakai

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 10:01:22 AM

hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.
I totally agree with your opinion. Decrease in bitcoin prices is not supposed to just happen. Because we need a profit not a loss but nothing because it is temporary
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:11:41 AM

I will never stop promoting bitcoin. Due to the way of online promotion and also offline. educate people about cryptocurrency so they can understand more about bitcoin and more people know
stely41

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:27:33 AM

I will never stop promoting bitcoin. Due to the way of online promotion and also offline. educate people about cryptocurrency so they can understand more about bitcoin and more people know
To create engaging content and promote around Bitcoin.Share that engaging content on social media - to build the brand.Use that content to connect with key influencers in your space.
Jessica1234

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:30:55 AM

I guess, the declining price of bitcoin  depends on traders and investors. Less people are participating and investing in bitcoin, resulting in declining price. But it is also a good sign in buying bitcoin.. You can buy bitcoin now in low price and keep it.. For someday the price will increase, you will earn a lot. This is bitcoin world, you cannot predict the volatility of it. But you will still earn in the end, you just have yo wait..Wink
jonhsongotti

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:58:53 AM

This is a great idea. I will use facebook, twitter, medium ... and bitcointalk to advertise bitcoin. Bitcoin can apply a lot to life, so let people know more about btc. In addition, we can get money from advertising
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:09:37 PM

Bitcoin is having extraordinarily high levels of value compared to any cryptocurrencies, that's why a lots of people access bitcoin as a primarily source of additional income.

I think that's right and due to that perspective I can highly agree that we dont need necessarily to promote Bitcoin it was promoting itself to the people witht he help of social media nowadays the connection between person and crypto was shortened and the idea of earning money for yourself is now present, it was making a loud voice to the community.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:32:45 PM

I think not just here in this thread we should advertise /promote bitcoin by showing some positive feedback .we need to spread it also all around the internet such facebook, twitter, instagram  and etc.  So that more people will see.

Yes thats true, but beyond our knowledge Bitcoin is making itself popular using its own voice. And I think without further promotions regarding Bitcoin, people were the ones who will come to try this one since it involves huge amount of money, and people were continuously looking for that, like it was the one who will give us life, I am just being honest with the certain help of news Bitcoin is being very popular nowadays.

Elviragreg

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:37:47 PM

It seems like a good thing to campaign for bitcoin. If we promote bitcoin to people, then more and more people believe and are interested in bitcoin. It can increase the development as well as bitcoin prices. As we expand, we promote a good thing about bitcoin, it can make an even greater effect like making many countries accept bitcoin.
pernah ada

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:23:41 PM

Without being promoted bitcoin has spread, let alone promoted then the world will be full of bitcoin activity. But this is only my opinion.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:30:53 PM

So why we are here in bitcoin forum is to be part of bitcoin promotion, not only the bitcoin but also to other altcoins , one of the promotion of bitcoin is the signature campaign , airdrop , facebook ,tweeter and other campaign in which only one goal promotion of cryptocurrency in the digital world.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
xenosaga

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:32:39 PM

hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.

I support this campaign! Lol. There are so many out there dreading the current dropping of the marking price but I still believe that this drop is temporary. Soon it will increase in price again and stabilize later on.

fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:43:11 PM

I think this idea is great. We should promote bitcoin more widely and more widely, whether offline, online, or applied to large, small universities around the world. Let everyone know and understand bitcoin.
Then they will invest in bitcoin and can make a profit. This is also the way they change their lives thanks to bitcoin.
SadEmo

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:38:38 PM

Probably everyone is free to promote bitcoin but will you get profit from it? At my opinion it's just waste of time because social media hyping around bitcoin almost everyday and new people joining anyway.
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:12:44 PM

We have a great role in developing bitcoin through our support of it especially in spreading it to all markets around the world so that we can show all the benefits it has to everyone and many more need bitcoin so it can be help me with my bitcoin knowledge.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:23:56 PM

For me, we are now promoting bitcoin by sharing our ideas about it and helping each other. I can say that we are promoting bitcoin because there are so many ways to promote it especially right now that we have some bounty campaign to promote another cryptocurrency and I think that promoting bitcoin is really helping many people to know about it. We need to make this person to understand the true meaning of bitcoin and don’t rely on the fake news. I’m sure that bitcoin’s community will grow bigger.  Smiley
Rastafarian

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:23:54 PM

Hey buddy, Are you aware of the need to get a bitcoin and its massive influence on the you personally and the country? I encourage each and everyone to help in massive participation concerning the advertisement of bitcoin on twitter, facebook, instagram, steemit and the rest. We need no negative posts on bitcoin which mightb prevent people from patronizing the coin.
I am currently enjoying some signature campaign which helps me to be a little stabilized financially. Cant stop advertising and hope you will do so.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:25:22 PM

I think this idea is great. We should promote bitcoin more widely and more widely, whether offline, online, or applied to large, small universities around the world. Let everyone know and understand bitcoin.
Then they will invest in bitcoin and can make a profit. This is also the way they change their lives thanks to bitcoin.

Today I do not think it is necessary to promote Bitcoin to everyone, because most people are aware of BTC, which is spreading rapidly through the mouth, between the person and the person. My guess is that in just a few years the whole world will know BTC.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: