Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:22:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: let us promote BITCOIN  (Read 2393 times)
Happiest

Activity: 206
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:47:22 PM

In as much as we try to promote bitcoin in any usually way we can, there are still people whose only mission is to destroy the image of bitcoin; marking it as scam. By this, causing beginner to having a double mind about it. They are everywhere, even on this forum; creating unnecessary fear on people. As we promote Bitcoin, our other lookout should be the media, if they can stop spreading FUD with supcious headlines, this would make bitcoin promotion
biascoin

Activity: 108
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:50:19 PM

hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.

You are deliberately spreading FOMO and manipulating the market to keep pumping the coin regardless of its true value as a currency (which should be closer zero than 20K as per today) ?
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:55:32 PM

hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.
Yeah , totally true and I am doing the same thing since long time of 3 years where I had faced many types of people who were against me to have bitcoin legality and many types of hate talks about bitcoin .
I am sure that if we will work to describe bitcoin as better always then surely 1 out of 10 people everywhere we will get who will say that we are wrong but we should be remain at our own point and don't get back at any condition and we should use every positive point to tell bitcoin as a perfect and positive and also we should create always a Rumours to change into positivity .
Even here everyone can see my profile's latest post where I have posted every dump into positive as a opportunity of investment and sudden profit .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
nskendrovic

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:19:44 AM

Bitcoin is great and doesn't even need us to promote it, the fomo will do it automatically.   

We should however contact schools and other education institutions to teach people young about bitcoin as it might be the currency of the future. It can also be fun to practice math with it.
biascoin

Activity: 108

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:23:28 AM

In as much as we try to promote bitcoin in any usually way we can, there are still people whose only mission is to destroy the image of bitcoin; marking it as scam. By this, causing beginner to having a double mind about it. They are everywhere, even on this forum; creating unnecessary fear on people. As we promote Bitcoin, our other lookout should be the media, if they can stop spreading FUD with supcious headlines, this would make bitcoin promotion

Yeah because feeding your confirmation bias is not FUD, right ?
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:33:14 AM

Yes let's us unite to promote bitcoin I'm introducing and give some hint about bitcoin to my friends and relatives  so that I can help them to

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
okwang231

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:21:02 AM

even if we do not promote bitcoin to people because of their popularity in the world they are coming soon so they know what bitcoin is really good about your opinion sir can also promote bitcoin just in good way for example in the media tv on the news just for people who see people so that people around the world know that there is a new generation of money and this is the bitcoin

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:36:25 AM

There are indeed more positive aspects than negative ones about Bitcoin. What I can say personally about this it's that Bitcoin is helping me since some years ago to boost my earnings. It gave me an opportunity to earn money that I needed to invest and start thinking about plans for the future. Businesses I would like to run, hobbies I would like to have, things I would like to do... I believe everyone has these ideas on their mind, but when there is lack of money your creativity and your ideas start lefting your mind. At least that is what was happening to me, until Bitcoin appeared.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Requim

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:45:24 AM

Actually there are a lot of threads about good things about bitcoin. It is good that a lot of people still trust bitcoin and I believe that this is not the first time that bitxoin market crashed and remember that with a great crash, bitcoin price also bounces back a lot. So, to all solid bitcoin supportet and hodlers, just hodl strong.
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:23:51 AM

I would love to do this with my family. But how did my family still not understand? So I can only introduce bitcoin to my friends. Currently I and my friends are participating in bitcoin .
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:38:49 AM

Yeah instead of spreading fake news about bitcoin we should display the truth about it everywhere,  'cuase indeed that is a big contribution for bitcoin to rise.   And in fact if you spreading fud around the social media it will be a contribution for the dump so stop it if you're wishing to gain more profits on bitcoin ,  so much better to promote it instead of posting Fake new!
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:07:12 AM

Actually there are a lot of threads about good things about bitcoin. It is good that a lot of people still trust bitcoin and I believe that this is not the first time that bitxoin market crashed and remember that with a great crash, bitcoin price also bounces back a lot. So, to all solid bitcoin supportet and hodlers, just hodl strong.
By encouraging more people to invest and join here in forum I think that it is really wise decision but for me, don't keep this for them as we should be noted that the more demand the higher the price will become so there is no reason not to inform people about this one, promote as much as we can.
Bitlord88

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:22:18 AM

Absolutely! We all must take part in promoting the advantages Bitcoin has to offer. Bitcoin clearly have the potential to be the new standard form of currency. Imagine, no more third party company to transact with, this can prove to be very secured and safe when transacting with sensitive matters. Yes not all people nowadays have the knowledge about Bitcoin but I'll give it 5 years, I think more and more people will begin to trust Bitcoin. I myself share the advantages and benefits from Bitcoin with my friends, as first they seem sceptical about it but as I explain and show to them how this system works they seems to be more interested in investing some time and money with Bitcoin.
hudas10

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:40:55 AM

bitcoin having a big community and I know this is a good opportunity for all people bitcoin having a big potentials to be new standard form of currencies
Pakwan12

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:02:05 AM

Yes we need to promote bitcoin because  if you promote bitcoin you can help many people you can encourage many people to join the bitcoin.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 10:23:19 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 04:00:40 PM by gabbie2010

Bitcoin has been well adopted in the developed countries but it's acceptability in the developing countries is still lagging partly due to high level of illiteracy and poor internet services, promoting bitcoin here requires public enlightenments personally I took it upon myself to give public talk about bitcoin, how to use it, benefits obtained from using bitcoin

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 10:28:44 AM

Important to distinguish between promotion and hype. Right now Bitcoin is going through a massive phase of hype, and that hype isn't really sustainable, and the market will correct for it accordingly soon. It's more valuable to have a grassroots, prolonged promotion of Bitcoin.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
dayem708

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:32:21 AM

Yes, Let us Promote BITCOIN to help the newcomer and hater. Bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrencies entire the whole crypto world.it may develop for economic growth. Spread the positive thing and good effect of this community.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:45:50 AM

Well, also we really need to be convincing,explaining and make sure that for them wanna get closer with bitcoin to be more focused on the more positively things and can be avoiding the negatively purposes that can be utilized in terms of the excess bitcoin itself.
Don't let us impress as a frauders for them, and really have to adjusting what we told to them to the most recent circumstances also more tended to a more profitable things. Indeed it's not easy to convincing, but it's clear bitcoin deserves to be learned to a new people who're do not yet knows it, bitcoin can really push the financial side if it really can adapting well in it.

Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:01:18 AM

Yes, I always promote bitcoin to my friends, social media like facebook, twitter and instagram. I keep on telling them what benefits they can get and how to earn bitcoin in the forum like joining bounty campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: