Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:28:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: let us promote BITCOIN  (Read 2393 times)
Unicorn_Heart

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:42:35 AM

hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.

Bitcoin is part of an evolving technology. It is like a modern cash. If you do not want to be left behind, then you should be more open-minded in having it. Join a signature campaign to earn extra cryptocurrency wherever you are. Also, invest and trade btc. As the saying goes do not put all your eggs in one basket. So aside from stocks, invest also in btc. You will never know the beauty of btc unless you see for yourself. So take risk, have faith.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elips1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:11:28 AM

Bitcoin is deserving to be promoted so that it could be known to those unfamiliarize about cryptocurrency. Promoting bitcoin is to help for improvements the economy not only for individuals. I think we need to be united one for promoting cryptocurrency as a cryptoworld for building the better future.
Xw73

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:07:28 PM

I recognize bitcoin on various social media might be like this way to promote bitcoin, and I invite all of us to this news because most people still do not know the bitcoin tentsng and also they are not very trusting. And that in this we will learn together and will get a profit.
They won't understand it fully if no one gives them a proper knowledge or explain bitcoin to them in simple ways on how it works. Even if you promote it to social media sites like bitcoin some people still bypass it because they think its a scam/fraud.

Set by example is one way of positive promotion, a good friend of mine who engaged this business for less than a year now earn financial liberty. He shared his knowledge about bitcoin to his co workers and guide them to earn their living in this furom.
Yes I agree with your idea, many people say the best way to promote bitcoin is by using social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. By using these people will encourage to access bitcoin and others as well. But for me, the best way to promote bitcoin is to start with your family and friends encourage then explain the benefits of bitcoin the advantages as well.
ezekhiele

Activity: 196

" As long as you love me"

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:22:07 PM

In my own insight, we must promote bitcoin to help other people to uplift their way of living. We can also help them to be knowledgeable enough about cryptos and about blockchain. Bitcoin is the easiest way to become rich or millionaire. You have lot of choices as bitcoiner, first just invest your money or join campaign to earn money or gain more profit

solovev

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:34:54 PM

In my own insight, we must promote bitcoin to help other people to uplift their way of living. We can also help them to be knowledgeable enough about cryptos and about blockchain. Bitcoin is the easiest way to become rich or millionaire. You have lot of choices as bitcoiner, first just invest your money or join campaign to earn money or gain more profit

One cannot become a millionaire just by joining a campaign here. One should keep the goals realistic. However, they are good opportunity for jobless people or students to make some cash by posting here in their free time.

One advice for all such people who wish to participate in these campaigns is that do not rely completely on these for all your expenses. There are chances that these campaigns may get discontinued in future and then you will be left in lot of trouble.
bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:38:10 PM

I don't think bitcoin needs any kind of promotion. For some people, bitcoin is not a priority. They do not trust cryptocurrency and never recognize them. For other people, cryptocurrencies are their lives. Only when people see an example of successful use of cryptocurrencies do they recognize their use.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:46:42 PM

hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.

That may be a good plan to boost its value. However, Bitcoin has already reached a status where promoting it would not be as helpful because many people know it already. It's just up to them if they want to embrace and support Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Unfortunately, there has been so many write-ups and pronouncements that has really tarnished the name of cryptocurrencies, especially those who have limited knowledge. I think the primary help of promoting Bitcoin is the idea that it can help purge the wrong idea of those people who believe that it is a scam or pyramiding scheme. At least when there are less bad and false ideas circulating about Bitcoin, it could become easier for people to accept it.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
jesh2206

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:55:29 PM

Another interesting way to promote Bitcoin is by getting tiny amounts into the hands of as many people as possible without too much friction. Most Meetup groups and university initiatives hand out small amounts of Bitcoin at every turn, which will also boost the number of mobile wallet installations in the long run.
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:02:24 PM

If you really want Bitcoin to pump again. Try this. Call all traders, specially the whales with million of dollars invested to altcoins. Tell them to dump all their alts and buy BTC. Presto Bitcoin will start to go up again.

intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:02:50 PM

Bitcoin don't need that, to promote all people. Day will come bitcoin will be the very popular currency in the world not because of the really unbelievable value but also what bitcoin could do. To reduce poverty and to help more people in every country.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:18:00 PM

Yes, I agree with you that we need to increase the level of Bitcoin even more, by giving something positive about Bitcoin, as you say, among other things by promoting Bitcoin more broadly, posing positive issues. Keep the spirit.
Etherlevis128

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:20:23 PM
Merited by Galahad111 (1)

Bitcoin is deserving to be promoted so that it could be known to those unfamiliarize about cryptocurrency. Promoting bitcoin is to help for improvements the economy not only for individuals. I think we need to be united one for promoting cryptocurrency as a cryptoworld for building the better future.
I don't think that it is deserving to be promoted. Because for me, the more that you insist bitcoin to them that they get annoyed. It will just look like networking scam if we keep on promoting. Simplest way to explain to them what is bitcoin is not by telling them how it works, but showing them how much it worth and how successful you become because of bitcoin. They will come to you eventually without hesitation at the end.

Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:20:54 PM

Bitcoin is having extraordinarily high levels of value compared to any cryptocurrencies, that's why a lots of people access bitcoin as a primarily source of additional income.
Let us promote bitcoin around the world. by using social medias and also to talk to other's bout bitcoin. Because I know bitcoin is not hard to learn if you have determination in life then you can understand bout bitcoin and what is the purpose to your life.
Melon12

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:43:01 PM

Yes we need to promote bitcoin,because bitcoin is the one cryptocurrency leading around the world,and when you promote bitcoin you can also help other people.
sitnikov

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:27:07 PM

I don’t know what other promotion you’re talking about here, cause I’m very sure that when it comes to being promoted Bitcoin has been promoted a lot. The thing is just that people are not interested, well you shouldn’t be expecting every single person to be using Bitcoin.

By the way, it’s just an asset and not much people has time for such. Talking about promotion— Bitcoin has been promoted on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit (even has its own section), YouTube and a lot more of them. So tell me what other form of promotion do you need?

Something like promotion on Television and newspapers. I cannot comment about your country but in mine, very less people have access to internet. And I am talking about rich people who can invest good amount of money. But the main problem is that who will bear the cost of this promotion. This is something government can afford but they are also kind of clueless about bitcoins. They have not made any decision regarding bitcoins in 8 years and people are investing at their own risk.

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
thiyabarawaththe.91

Activity: 226

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:22:39 PM

Yep, prompting bitcoins will improve its acceptancy in the world, where we can use bitcoin for day today transactions. There are plenty modes to do it such as social media, press media news blogs etc. Through any of these we need to address our audience giving positive insights of bitcoin and its acceptance as mode of currency in future. Also we need to explain the facts for fraud communications about crypto, bitcoin.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:10:35 AM

Developing team have to do a lot of work in this field. They are performing so amazing in all other modules related to bitcoins but this department needs to be cared in. take good steps to promote bitcoins to those who even didn’t have hear about bitcoins till now. But mostly, when I talk to strangest and ask about bitcoins, they know it, as majority. Still, a good number to be targeted more.
4U

Activity: 195

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:28:39 PM

Bitcoin personally does not need any kind of promotion and any kind of introduction but as you said some people are not familiar to bitcoin so for then we should increase the popularity of bitcoin and in this regard we will have to use some source to promote bitcoin, it is good for the economical condition of country like it has a lot of job for non jobbies and it is being use as a saving, using bitcoin to make profit is like making money from your money, so it is necessary to promote bitcoin using social media, TV advertisement and your YouTube channels, to make everyone know about bitcoin.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:35:23 PM

I think Bitcoin indeed need more advertising and thats the mission of its large community. Most people around the world still not yet heard about BTC or just having negative ideas about it, and not encouraged to involve by investing in this currency. There is many effective ways to promote BTC more, like talking with friends and family about it, and using the social media platforms.
Seram1

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:42:06 PM

Yes we need to promote bitcoin,because bitcoin is the one cryptocurrency leading around the world,and when you promote bitcoin you can also help other people.
By using social media, youtube, blogs and others, I think bitcoin will be quickly understood by many people. because bitcoin is not hard to learn if you have a determination in life then you can understand about bitcoin and what its purpose is created. so let's promote bitcoin to let people know what bitcoin is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: