Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:38:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: let us promote BITCOIN  (Read 2400 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:00:09 PM

I think not just here in this thread we should advertise /promote bitcoin by showing some positive feedback .we need to spread it also all around the internet such facebook, twitter, instagram  and etc.  So that more people will see.

Yes you are right so that people will be curious about it, and will be encourage to discover more about it. But not only in social media, you can promote it also through our words by sharing it with our friends and with your family. Let them believe how great it is when you know how to earn bitcoin.
facebook banned cryptocurrency if you didnt know ,but your right that we must let all people in the world learn about this community ,in every possible way no matter what tools we use whats important is the outcome of our actions.keep it up guys lets make this happen
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:12:10 PM

I'm here as a one of the supporters of bitcoin, I started bitcoin last year since the price is around 4,000$ I know bitcoin will help me to my needs, So now I want to spread a news about the positive we get in bitcoin, I will start in social media, I will share it to my friends and relatives so by that people will not fear to enter in crypto world and I'm sure they will not regret it.
GideonGono

Activity: 2058
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 02:31:33 PM

hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.

Well bitcoin is still unstable for years and years and , bitcoin can both have an bad and good effect depend on the person. It's their responsibilities though , both positive and negative, and let's promote bitcoin by inviting and share the bitcoin to others. So I guess promoting on person to person would be great.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:24:55 PM

Posting a pro-Bitcoin thread inside a Bitcoin related Forum doesn't seem to be an effective way of promoting Bitcoin. We are inside a Bitcoin forum and everybody is expected or at least understand what Bitcoin is, or they are here to learn how to use Bitcoin. If you want to promote Bitcoin effectively you must be sharing your knowledge with your friends so that they themselves can use or try to earn with Bitcoin. Showing positive feedback in a thread here won't increase Bitcoin users or even push the price up.

I agree with Harlot. When it comes to advertisements, you have to target the right people. I believe that most of the members here have their faith in Bitcoin because we are a community formed and united by Bitcoin. Promoting here on the site won't lead to any significant changes as most of the people here already know the concept you want to advertise. Reach out to those who are not familiar with this kind of platform, open their minds by sharing how flexible and profitable the this venture can be. With the right target market, promotion would be done easier so that knowledge towards Bitcoin may be spread accordingly.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:29:52 PM

I really agree with you, we better promote bitcoin to the public so that more people who bitcoin users. the more people who know about bitcoin will make the bitcoin price more expensive. if more and more people know about bitcoin then investors will be more and more and will cause bitcoin prices to rise.

EnJoiHenk

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:35:11 PM

I really agree with you, we better promote bitcoin to the public so that more people who bitcoin users. the more people who know about bitcoin will make the bitcoin price more expensive. if more and more people know about bitcoin then investors will be more and more and will cause bitcoin prices to rise.
I understand that everything always depends on the users themselves, and first of all, how Bitcoin will become popular in the society. But I doubt that Bitcoin will be used as a means of payment, if there is no real infrastructure for this.
cmaxwell

Activity: 195
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:38:18 PM

it has become the full responsibility of every member of bitcoin to promote it this is to allow the digital currency gets to the four walls of the world. bitcoin has changed many lives and the loyalthy of every member can make it more great. to whom much is given much is expected. its a great thing for us to promote bitcoin
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:48:27 PM

We are expected to post positive things about here alone but on our individual social media profiles so as to encourage an upward trend of Bitcoin. Personally I have done that on several occasions on my Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook profile.
Promoting bitcoin is like helping yourselves, so I really take more interest in this because in the end it will increase the worth of the bitcoin which I already have purchased on some lower value. Another thing which I want to highlight here that promoting bitcoin to the people who are associated to you in your daily lives is much easier because they know your credibility, and you can show them the practical demonstration as well. Plus they will get the necessary guidance as well if they want to start.
johnnythunder

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:44:38 AM

Without a doubt, bitcoin is a gift. It is extremely useful to the individuals who have dream of getting to be rich. It helps the economy. It gives seek after nations having monetary destitution. It is advantageous, useful and everything positive! I cherish bitcoin and I am pleased with it. I will never be embarrassed about sharing it or discussing it to individuals who have no think about it or are near it.
rog1121

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:02:51 AM

At the point when a companion of us solicit what is our source from salary and with addressed bitcoin sounds intriguing right? So they would ask what is bitcoin why it is our wellspring of wage ? So we will tell every one of the points of interest of bitcoin in that way we presenting bitcoin or we are elevating bitcoin to anybody to connect with as well.
koyo12

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:20:55 AM

Bitcoin is having extraordinarily high levels of value compared to any cryptocurrencies, that's why a lots of people access bitcoin as a primarily source of additional income.
Let us promote bitcoin by conducting an event to introduced other people what is bitcoin all about, and we can also promote bitcoin by using social media, talk other people in person to introduced bitcoin. Bexause their are future in bitcoin.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:51:11 AM

Bitcoin is deserving to be promoted so that it could be known to those unfamiliarize about cryptocurrency. Promoting bitcoin is to help for improvements the economy not only for individuals. I think we need to be united one for promoting cryptocurrency as a cryptoworld for building the better future.

Currently bitcoin also has a volatile value factor which can go down and increase anytime we can buy bitcoin in cheap quantities and sell in high quantities and this only takes time. Bitcoin can make us successful if we know how to manage it. Bitcoin has decentralized features, this currency can not be controlled by other governments at this time
naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:05:26 AM

Yes we need to promote bitcoin,because bitcoin is the one cryptocurrency leading around the world,and when you promote bitcoin you can also help other people.
By using social media, youtube, blogs and others, I think bitcoin will be quickly understood by many people. because bitcoin is not hard to learn if you have a determination in life then you can understand about bitcoin and what its purpose is created. so let's promote bitcoin to let people know what bitcoin is.

Actually if they spread fud around social media, this will be a contribution to the disposal so stop if they want to earn more profit on bitcoin, much better promote it than send a new Fake instead of spreading false news about bitcoin we have to show the truth about it in everywhere, because that's a big contribution for bitcoin to rise up
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:07:29 AM

hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.
Yes it’s always good for us all to be promoting Bitcoin in anyway we can, but there is no means of promotion that you will introduce to the community now that is a new thing. People have tried promoting Bitcoin in a lot of ways, but same thing seems to be happening. The main thing is that not much people are interested in investment. You can’t force and you can’t insist on what’s going to happen, cause it’s just a matter of time.
Lasvista

Activity: 396

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:38:51 PM

Well bitcoin is a crypto currency a money on the internet , and as you can see bitcoin is now gaining it's popularity which tend to open up new or upcoming opportunities. We can promote bitcoin at many ways such as through different social media just like facebook, reddit , twitter and many more.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:46:02 PM

Yes, let's promote bitcoin a simple talk with our colleagues with a positive thought about bitcoin can be a way to gain their interest and might lead them adopt btc as well. A talk with them about bitcoin advantages and how convenient it is, can be the best way to spread good news.
Exactly, the best way to promote bitcoin is to talk and discuss those people are interested and open minded to know more about bitcoin. Base on my experience to promote bitcoin to those people who are not open minded they think that it is a scam which at first they try to ask many question then in the end they will not interested having many alibi that they have no time and a lot of things to do rather than to know about bitcoin.
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:29:47 PM

Yes, let's promote bitcoin a simple talk with our colleagues with a positive thought about bitcoin can be a way to gain their interest and might lead them adopt btc as well. A talk with them about bitcoin advantages and how convenient it is, can be the best way to spread good news.
Exactly, the best way to promote bitcoin is to talk and discuss those people are interested and open minded to know more about bitcoin. Base on my experience to promote bitcoin to those people who are not open minded they think that it is a scam which at first they try to ask many question then in the end they will not interested having many alibi that they have no time and a lot of things to do rather than to know about bitcoin.

I agree to you Sir, if we promote bitcoin to those people who are not interested or open minded in bitcoin we are wasting time because they only think that bitcoin is not real and it is a scam. Let's spread the positive benefits of bitcoin to the people who are interested to earn money through bitcoin. And show to them that bitcoin can really change our life.
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:56:45 PM

I agree to you Sir, if we promote bitcoin to those people who are not interested or open minded in bitcoin we are wasting time because they only think that bitcoin is not real and it is a scam. Let's spread the positive benefits of bitcoin to the people who are interested to earn money through bitcoin. And show to them that bitcoin can really change our life.
To promote bitcoin it has a big impact to approach governments and in order people will have willingness in this kind of transaction. Lets spread positive thoughts and show to them that we can take advantages by earning huge moneys .We can fulfill and pursue dreams on bitcoin because of the benefits and consider this as main source of income for individuals. We need to be interested of such things for our own sake towards the future.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:02:05 PM

Well, it's because we know that bitcoin is one of the why we have extra income now or much better big income comes from bitcoin. That's why promoting bitcoin is not hard for be but it is privileged and it's an opportunity to us.
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:32:07 PM

Yes we should promote bitcoin. What we are doing right now in some of the social media campaign is a way of promoting bitcoin. Let us spread the good news that bitcoin brings to the people and how many lives changes because of what they have earned and learned from this crypto world. Sharing our positive thoughts based on our personal experience and what we have got here in bitcoin is another way of promoting bitcoin to those who are not yet engage with.
I think social media is a good way to promote bitcoin, because its easier to spread about bitcoin. We share what are the advantages and the benefits of bitcoin, so i think that there are people are attract to invest, if they already know the uses of bitcoin to the life of the people. When we promote bitcoin we should tell people the positive about bitcoin so that to make sure that they will believe more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: