Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:06:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: let us promote BITCOIN  (Read 2388 times)
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:22:42 PM

We are here joining this bitcoin organization and what will we do for bitcoin , we must help in promoting the bitcoin , its activities and help always promote bitcoin campaigns which the ICOs are to be promoted through bitcoin forum in the signature campaign, so always stay with bitcoin and promote.

This is a good idea and the government intervention to do the same is needed badly. On individual level, you cannot do enough to spread the word. Government can really use the instrument that they use to increase the use of a particular thing. One problem that is a hurdle in the progress of Bitcoin is the lack of knowledge about the technology. We can share about the perks and benefits that the technology promises on different groups and pages on Facebook to let the users get an insight to the backbone of future finance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marginal

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:28:41 PM

Yes, bounty hunters are doing that daily, not just in social media, but also in common life comunicating with friends and relatives, so it became more popular daily!
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:28:09 AM

We are joining this bitcoin organization ,this bitcoin forum so what we do now is to help promote bitcoin , its daily activities, its programme , its project especially that are promoting ICO bounty projects, so we are here in bitcoin so help promote bitcoin.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:36:55 AM

hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.

Yes lets us promote bitcoin especially today that their price are not that pricey at it is compared to last december they needed that promotion because if there are a lot of people who will endorse them especially into the mainstream will a lot more people will know them then we might convince a lot of people also to invest in bitcoins and we all.know that if those things happen the bitcoins price will grow much more and it is great in all of us who is holding bitcoins even if we are long enough of just getting started
miradorme

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:27:36 AM

Let us promote bitcoin to help bitcoin increase. And let us promote it as a payback for the help it gave to us. Bitcoin help many people and other people too who needs income.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:41:54 AM

I do agree that promoting bitcoin is advantageous.
Through it, you can help other people to earn additional money if they can either use this forum for signature campaigns or lending services or by trading.
It may also boost the value of bitcoin as to more people investing.
isyot12345

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:44:08 AM

Let us promote bitcoin to help bitcoin increase. And let us promote it as a payback for the help it gave to us. Bitcoin help many people and other people too who needs income.

I agree with the promotion of bitcoin. Because it only helps people who are poor. I am the one who told my friends and my relatives to join the bitcoin. It's good for everyone to know the world they know the bitcoin of that great help can give them to bitcoin. And the rewards will also help them bitcoin. Let's help us bitcoiners to promote this bitcoin.
Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:01:31 PM

hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.
Practically speaking, I used bitcoin as my source of income. Yes there's a lot of people against with bitcoin because they don't deepen their knowledge about bitcoin they only saw the disadvantage of it. But I still believe that we must advertise bitcoin especially on how to earned it so that we can help our fellow.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 12:13:39 PM

I am of the opinion that we don't need any kind of TV commercials or web advertisements but we as a user on the individual level can always explain Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to at least a single person in a week. A few months ago I had a discussion with the vice president of a popular domestic cryptocurrency exchange from my country and he said that not even a single staff from his sales department recommend anyone to buy Bitcoin directly or indirectly, they just help others in order to understand what cryptocurrency is all about and they assist the person if the someone is interested in buying cryptocurrencies.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:10:36 PM

Yes we should promote bitcoin.I personally tell everyone regarding bitcoin,its advantage ,future scope and many more things.Many people are not much awared about bitcoin.Only because it is not controlled by government or any central body people are considering it scam.Main reason is lack of proper knowledge.Must method to promote bitcoin is sharing your personal and fruitfull experiences with your friends and relatives.Try to convience them.Tell them that how your are earning a good amount through bitcoin.Try to add more and more people,because  each and everything is inter related ,more the investors more will be the market value of bitcoin.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:12:34 PM

Let's all promote bitcoin to our family and friends.let them know what are the advantages of Bitcoin and how it will change their lives. I have a friend who is very interested in Bitcoin and mow I'm teaching him how to join in bounty campaigns.

agimat

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:13:53 PM

Yes we should promote bitcoin. What we are doing right now in some of the social media campaign is a way of promoting bitcoin. Let us spread the good news that bitcoin brings to the people and how many lives changes because of what they have earned and learned from this crypto world. Sharing our positive thoughts based on our personal experience and what we have got here in bitcoin is another way of promoting bitcoin to those who are not yet engage with.

For me as a new to this forum and as a new jr.member i'm happy to read some of the post regarding  bitcoin in order for me to learn and search some on google so that i personally knew what the bitcoin is and i also asked to my friends some tips and me too joining a campaign, this is also my way of promoting at the same time earning hope this campaign i joined will be successful, so  that this will be the lucky start for me.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:49:10 PM

Yes, we can and should promote Bitcoin. This technology has already given much to the society and still has a lot of potential that is being overlooked. What we can do on individual basis is to advertise it as much as possible. We can tell our relatives, friends or kids about Bitcoin and how it can benefit everyone. We should spread the advantages of Bitcoin on our social media handles and can write blogs too. Because there is only one thing that would help bitcoin in this fight against fiat and that is ofcourse mass adoption.
gambitcoin53 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:00:39 PM

I am of the opinion that we don't need any kind of TV commercials or web advertisements but we as a user on the individual level can always explain Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to at least a single person in a week. A few months ago I had a discussion with the vice president of a popular domestic cryptocurrency exchange from my country and he said that not even a single staff from his sales department recommend anyone to buy Bitcoin directly or indirectly, they just help others in order to understand what cryptocurrency is all about and they assist the person if the someone is interested in buying cryptocurrencies.

Well maybe that depends on your country where your govt is open to bitcoin, but still , we needed to give more interesting things about bitcoin, the guy you talked to was simply saying their sales team is not directly recommending someone to use bitcoin because they dont want to be biased  because there are many other crypto like eth they are also catering.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:15:44 AM

We are joining this bitcoin organization ,this bitcoin forum so what we do now is to help promote bitcoin , its daily activities, its programme , its project especially that are promoting ICO bounty projects, so we are here in bitcoin so help promote bitcoin.
Right now, there are not so many people who are there in the world of the bitcoin and that there are not so many people who knows about bitcoin and that it is our duty to promote this bitcoin and to help as many people as we can in making them aware of the bitcoin as this will not only help bitcoin in getting better market value and that other than this, it will also help them in having a better living.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:55:35 AM

It is easy for me to promote bitcoin since I bought many things from bitcoin and many of my friends witnessed that. So in promoting of course it is best to promote in your friends, families, before the other people. Then after that, you can now share this information in others. You will convince them through a good and real statement.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:35:44 PM

Bitcoin promotion, if you want to promote bitcoin a good thing is the promotion of the government. You can create a community in your country, and invite others to use bitcoin. With so many bitcoin users in your country, you can to give a statement to the government that bitcoin is worth using.

Keep in mind, they (the people who don't like bitcoin) just see bitcoin from the negative side only. Reading interest on cryptocurrency is lacking, so in the form of a large community, they are likely to be aware of the importance of cryptocurrency for life. My opinion, promotion about bitcoin in this forum just as you trade in the mini market, it will be useless.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:56:07 PM

As a member of this bitcoin forum our goal here in joining this organization is to help whatever activities the bitcoin will be promoted, so when you are joining the bounty campaign project, you can help in any campaign you want to join  but the purpose is to help promote the ICO project through bitcoin forum.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Legone

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:57:39 PM

Social media is the best way for promoting bitcoin like facebook or twitter. Actually, every individual can contribute to promote the advantages of bitcoin as a digital currency by giving information to our families, friends and to those people who are closed us.
sarjilcse

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:09:40 PM

Yes, Let us Promote BITCOIN to help the newcomer and hater. Bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrencies entire the whole crypto world.it may develop for economic growth. Spread the positive thing and good effect of this community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: