Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:33:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: let us promote BITCOIN  (Read 2393 times)
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:21:58 AM

I form a very active and sensitive little community to socialize and straighten out many things about bitcoin. my country is still too skeptical about this currency and I have a vision to improve their mental qualities. a country will progress if it continues to appreciate the latest technology, and bitcoin is one of them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:44:37 PM

promoting bitcion is very easy once someone have facebook, tweeter, instagram and many social media network have being promoting bitcion...
bitcoin now serve has my other source of income
indeed through social media is easy, but I personally in marketing or promoting it is very difficult, because in addition to promoting in social media btc also difficult to understand by others. because btc is a lot of process, we live there is a will or not. because it all depends on us.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:12:54 PM

I think not just here in this thread we should advertise /promote bitcoin by showing some positive feedback .we need to spread it also all around the internet such facebook, twitter, instagram  and etc.  So that more people will see.
It is true that we need to promote bitcoin for us to deal with the development bitcoin could have in the future. And it is also a way of helping others to see bitcoin as a form of cryptocurrency that they could used in the form of investment that could also help them to earn and to gain profit for the future. Helping and building up the community of bitcoin could also take a positive effect on the system of bitcoin and could provide more users to use bitcoin in transactions.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:14:18 PM

We are constantly promoting Bitcoin around us, we are buying and selling, we support those who do, we give the necessary information, we give the necessary information, from the technical point of view, everyone is interested in trying to explain how they will gain value in the future.
Lakash

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:19:24 PM

let’s not lose our faith in bitcoin. even if others have lost it, bitcoin is still the best investment we can have as a small time investor. let’s not fool ourselves here. even when bitcoin is decreasing, money is still in the bank. what more if bitcoin increases?
ricebit7

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:24:37 PM

We have a great role in developing bitcoin through our support of it especially in spreading it to all markets around the world so that we can show all the benefits it has to everyone and many more need bitcoin so it can be help me with my bitcoin knowledge.
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:34:14 PM

Promoting bitcoin is the best way to help bitcoin enthusiast to become legally accepted around the world, There's no doubt bitcoin is a blessing to everybody, and we want to spread the good news and share the bounty benefits of bitcoin around the world. Lets support bitcoin and keep share the good news to all our friends and love ones. Someday we also enjoy the benefits of it:)
Qahay

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:35:24 PM

Bitcoin is a great invention of mankind, we can say that this is the ninth wonder of the world.
Lehbane

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:38:36 PM

As you know also social media influence can be a big help on crypto value factors since it attracts everyone to invest on us and when we say more money is coming to market,  more improvement on Bitcoin price and its value.
gambitcoin53 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:43:29 PM

Bitcoin is a great invention of mankind, we can say that this is the ninth wonder of the world.

You may elaborate your comment more, we all know that bitcoin is special, for you to call it great, give some instances or applied effect on your life using bitcoin. It may serve as a great tool for people who are still trying to figure out what really is bitcoin.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
pasti kaya

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:26:14 PM

promoting bitcion is very easy once someone have facebook, tweeter, instagram and many social media network have being promoting bitcion...
bitcoin now serve has my other source of income
yes promoting bitcoin through social media forums is a great idea because nowadays many people have understood social media then that's where people will understand what bitcoin is.
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:27:43 PM

hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.
It is so easy to promote bitcoin since it is easy money and trusted. The best site to enlarge the community of bitcoin is through internet or social media sites particularly facebook and twitter. There are many user in this sites that may probably see those things your want to spread out. If you advertise bitcoin in facebook, many users may join and start investing. Of course in advertising you must have a honest and true information.
dusunbesemah

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:47:42 PM

So far almost 50% of my friends have told me about bitcoin to them but some of them do not understand it yet.
So here I need extra hard patience to teach them to understand and understand how to make money from bitcoin.
racham02

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:44:08 PM

Yes of course we need to promote bitcoin through social media, and also to our relatives, and our close friend,because almost everybody uses social media they'll see Bitcoin We're promoting, the more investors in BTC when we promote it.

C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:04:53 PM

Well there are tons of ways how to promote our deer bitcoin , but one of the most demand places to be successfully advertise bitcoin is through social media , in that way i think it would positively gain popularity and slowly bitcoin will be recognized.

And we can show them how good and better to invest on bitcoin though , that stop doubting , start on investing.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:24:31 PM

Not only promoting bitcoin, but to also gather as much as attention we'll be needing, the most important part here is that people would tend to know bitcoin the most appropriate way and no clickbaits, in that order people would tend to embrace bitcoin, and hopefully if we've gather that much attention governments would be able to see this.
teleskopta

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:53:52 PM

Of course promotion will help bitcoin a lot, people will be informed through marketing and promotion. And with this, bitcoin market demand will grow as more and more people, establishments, and countries start on using and investing on bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
mahfuj7779

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:09:51 AM

Yes we want to encourage Bitcoin. The reason Bitcoin is the head of cryptocurrencies  worldwide, it helps people on the condition of financial stability, and that frees people from many gems.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:26:11 AM

actually bitcoin no longer need to be promoted, because bitcoin is widespread and price can not be fooled again and already many people who know with the advantages of bitcoin except for new digital currency trying to compete with bitcoin there must be special promotion like advertisement or others.
kauban2018

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:46:28 AM

Hi! It will be a great pleasure if we will continue promoting bitcoin for it will surely help not just ourselves but others too. Want to know why I and my friends join bitcoin? Because for us bitcoin help us to earn extra income that really help us in providing our families basic needs. Also, I find bitcoin very interesting and teach me on how to be patient especially when waiting the value to rise. It will also help in sending and getting money anywhere in the world at any given time, we won't don't have to worry about crossing borders, rescheduling for bank holidays, or any other limitations one might think will occur when transferring money because we ourselves controlled of our money in Bitcoin. We are also provided with freedom and security every time we transact money using Bitcoin.We will be worry with the block chain, because all finalized transactions are available for everyone to see, however personal information is hidden. In having a transaction we don't need to pay fees in order for us to send money to our families. Also, this has a fewer risks in temrs of Merchants. That's why me and my friends promoting Bitcoin without any hesitations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: