Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:21:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: let us promote BITCOIN  (Read 2389 times)
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495
Merit: 100

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 04:07:45 AM

I don't know about you guys, but for me we don't really have to promote Bitcoin, I mean its already popular, Bitcoin is all over the news and social medias all around the globe, I'm pretty sure that everybody heard about it if not then most of us. Though to be honest I'm not against the idea, i mean the higher the demand the higher the value will be so its a win win situation for all of us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:14:23 AM

Yes, bounty hunters are doing that daily, not just in social media, but also in common life comunicating with friends and relatives, so it became more popular daily!

I'm sure with a lot of bitcoin promotions for them-they will be interested and participate with bitcoin, because the Price always goes up every month so for them it's very easy to make money. For me it's great, if you've been promoting bitcoin, especially for those who do not know the name of crypto money
Let us help each other here, we all need each other support for us to have all way of good living and we can only do that if we will continue to promote bitcoin to some people not only here in forum but also to all our neighbors and relatives.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:04:50 AM

Yes, bounty hunters are doing that daily, not just in social media, but also in common life comunicating with friends and relatives, so it became more popular daily!

I'm sure with a lot of bitcoin promotions for them-they will be interested and participate with bitcoin, because the Price always goes up every month so for them it's very easy to make money. For me it's great, if you've been promoting bitcoin, especially for those who do not know the name of crypto money
Let us help each other here, we all need each other support for us to have all way of good living and we can only do that if we will continue to promote bitcoin to some people not only here in forum but also to all our neighbors and relatives.
Helping is the best way to change people's lives and we can do that by promoting bitcoin and i agree that we should do it to our neighbors and also relatives because they can grab the opportunity and if they will become serious and work hard to bitcoin then they will also earn a lot of money that will become the reason for their lives to change.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:36:20 AM

Helping is the best way to change people's lives and we can do that by promoting bitcoin and i agree that we should do it to our neighbors and also relatives because they can grab the opportunity and if they will become serious and work hard to bitcoin then they will also earn a lot of money that will become the reason for their lives to change.
Making a circle with knowledge of bitcoin could make an impact in your community. This will be a basic start if bitcoin should be recognize specially with the non-millennial. Even your friends or office mates can be involve to it. Its just like knowing stock in a different scale. 

Lagrood

Activity: 728
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:14:57 AM

I have invested in etherium I am holding it now with a profit. I consider that bitcoin and etherium have a good potential for the further growth but it need to understand that crypto coins does not make you richer in a few days it need some time.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:44:50 AM

hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.
We can promote bitcoin through social media platforms. We can help the bitcoin to become more valuable through promoting. The people in our society will become aware to what is bitcoin if we will promote it.
frankybutterin

Activity: 242

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:14:30 AM

Yes let's promote bitcoin. Bitcoin is our future and our hope. Bitcoin also provides a decent living for us. Let's promote bitcoin through social media, videos and articles or we can also directly talk to our friends about bitcoin with all its advantages.

equoboy

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:14:41 AM

Twitter and facebook campaign is one of the fastest way to promote bitcoin. But we cant force them to believe us because of the scam news.
Ekim22

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:54:06 AM

Bitcoin is popular but we need to promote in social media like Facebook and others,to tell our friends how greatfull bitcoin is.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:09:20 AM

Bitcoin is popular but we need to promote in social media like Facebook and others,to tell our friends how greatfull bitcoin is.
There are many ways you can promote bitcoin. You do not need to be Satoshi Nakamoto  to spread the bitcoin revolution. Instead, you only need to talk to a few people about it to make a difference.
endut15

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:31:21 AM

Bitcoin is having extraordinarily high levels of value compared to any cryptocurrencies, that's why a lots of people access bitcoin as a primarily source of additional income.
Absolutely Mate.We are not having shy to promote bitcoin because right now this is the  king of all cryprto coins.It's our pleasure to promote bitcoin from all over the world.
why should we be ashamed to promote bitcoin in the public eye, because as far as I know that bitcoin does not harm others, instead bitcoin helps us in meeting our economic needs
azguard2

Activity: 106
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:40:41 AM

Most of crypto is popular and well know by now that they dont need to be promoted. From my perspective only token need to be promoted now most popular coin are well know in both popularity and price also in demand. Token are now only thing that need to be promoted for some share of the market.
charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:44:27 AM

Bitcoin is a very good crypto that everyones kust have because it will help us to be rich .we shall promote this crypto to others for ,let's share this kind of a opportunity to be rich .
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:01:29 AM

Let us promote bitcoin by sharing our knowledge not only here in the forum but through spreading the news to our friends, colleagues, and others on how the bitcoin help us.
People have already promoted it a lot and still are spreading words about it.It is not the media that helped bitcoin and altcoins in grabbing this much fame and support but the common man is playing a vital role in it and this chain continues through the whole world due to internet. Still a lot of people do not understand the importance and benefits of bitcoin so we should keep on telling others.
kokorotomoto

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:31:10 AM

I think bitcoin is the right answer for your future financial problems. not just safe, bitcoin can also be trusted.
Boldcom

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:34:33 AM

hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.

this is a great way to raise awareness to all of us. we must promote bitcoin as bitcoin is a good investment not just for some but for all. bitcoin is the future.
goldenplak

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:48:57 AM

Well bitcoin is a crypto currency a money on the internet , and as you can see bitcoin is now gaining it's popularity which tend to open up new or upcoming opportunities. We can promote bitcoin at many ways such as through different social media just like facebook, reddit , twitter and many more.
arctic circle

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:08:50 PM

Everyday i Bitcoin community is increasing. This is because many of us here have seen the improvements because of Bitcoin. I am always positive that Bitcoin will surpass every issues encountered because the community will not loose faith in Bitcoin.
ulages

Activity: 74
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 03:08:38 PM

Accessing the bitcoins gives you the primary source of money and is relevant.

gemstra  |▌  The Future of Social Selling  |▌  A blockchain infrastructure
● ● ● ●  for the biggest gig economy of tomorrow  ● ● ● ●
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:17:25 PM

Promoting bitcoin or promoting cryptocurrency is a very good job today since bounty campaigns are paying a decent amount of coins for their participants in order to promote their platform, if you are planning to promote bitcoins then just apply on any bounty campaigns to earn income.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: