Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:21:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: let us promote BITCOIN  (Read 2400 times)
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:25:29 PM

I think not just here in this thread we should advertise /promote bitcoin by showing some positive feedback .we need to spread it also all around the internet such facebook, twitter, instagram  and etc.  So that more people will see.
Yes, Facebook and twitter are used by a large number of people around the world. I think 95% of the population uses these two social networking sites. We can promote Bitcoin on it and more people will know about Bitcoin

Your information about 95% of Facebook users and Twitter is greatly exaggerated:
As of June 2017, Facebook's audience was 2 billion users (26%)
The number of Twitter users reached 330 million (4%)
The population of the Earth in 2017 was 7,576,951,385 people.
All information from wikipedia.
But the target audience of the cryptocurrency market is much smaller.

Bitcoin is very popular world wide and i think no need for us to advertise in social media the bitcoin forum is enough to encourage people to continue to invest in bitcoin.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:48:44 AM

Bitcoin is having extraordinarily high levels of value compared to any cryptocurrencies, that's why a lots of people access bitcoin as a primarily source of additional income.

Yes it is, bitcoin helps people to have an additional income,and give people a greater posibility to be rich. It is a way of making money without so much time and effort.

bitcoin is the key to change our life especially in financial. This Bitcoin forum helps me to understand all the crypto topics.I preach it to my friends and my family members and by showing them profits.when they interested then Then I introduced him to the forum.

Showing them profits isn't really a good idea since most scams start out that way and luring people by showing them what they can get. Showing people your profita doesn't guarantee they'll get the same so instead of promoting it, bitcoin may be put into bad light if they lose money.
There is no such possible way with which you can promote the bitcoin right now. The only thing which you can do to help bitcoin in getting promotion is that you start telling all your friends and family members about bitcoin and other crypto currencies and encourage them to come and invest their money into it. This will not only help them but will also promote the crypto currencies.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:28:17 AM

hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.
Yeah , you are right , and I think instead to say by everyone that you are right , we should take action with this thing , most of the people are using bitcoin just only with profit and they doesn't matter that what they are doing things with another people , such a type of thing where we can't say that they are true bitcoiner or they believe in bitcoin fully .
Here I myself staying with bitcoin even in negative conditions also because  most of the times when legends are facing loss in this field then they become also negative , at that time they should be also positive and also make another people also positive with these things .
There are positive effects that we can get from promoting bitcoins. The value of the bitcoin can increase more if people in our society will start to adapt and use bitcoins. We should really help the bitcoin to become popular in our society.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:38:02 AM

Yes, I'm doing that. I often promote bitcoin by posting my referrals from bitcoin faucets in facebook groups. People always seek side income online so it's very easy for me to introduce the concept of bitcoin to them.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:49:11 AM

hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.
Yeah , you are right , and I think instead to say by everyone that you are right , we should take action with this thing , most of the people are using bitcoin just only with profit and they doesn't matter that what they are doing things with another people , such a type of thing where we can't say that they are true bitcoiner or they believe in bitcoin fully .
Here I myself staying with bitcoin even in negative conditions also because  most of the times when legends are facing loss in this field then they become also negative , at that time they should be also positive and also make another people also positive with these things .
There are positive effects that we can get from promoting bitcoins. The value of the bitcoin can increase more if people in our society will start to adapt and use bitcoins. We should really help the bitcoin to become popular in our society.
It is the need of the day to promote bitcoin, because still most of the people do not know about bitcoin, even internet is present their, they just need to know about bitcoin and hope that they will give a very positive response to bitcoin, because bitcoin is the new emerging currency which is going to spread our throughout the world.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:53:00 AM

There are a lot of promotion about bitcoins in all social media platforms. Actually, I became interested to what is bitcoin because I saw many advertisement and people who are promoting bitcoins in my social media accounts. The bitcoin can become more popular if we will promote it.

MendozaCharles

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:26:51 AM

In my country, Bitcoin has received a lot of attention from the government, and many investors have contacted the country's market economy regulator to discuss allowing Bitcoin to operate in the form of shares. Deals, but almost all suggestions are ignored.

Bitcoin Bull Run is Coming 🌅
Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:03:18 AM

As a believer of bitcoin we need to spread good news about bitcoin because there are many proofs that bitcoin is a life changer and it gives hope to everyone, bitcoin will became strong even there's a lot of negatives news so we need to make a move by posting in a social media about the advantage of having bitcoin and we need to ignore those FUD.
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 09:04:48 AM

Of course promotion will help bitcoin a lot, people will be informed through marketing and promotion. And with this, bitcoin market demand will grow as more and more people, establishments, and countries start on using and investing on bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
I'm not too sure Bitcoin will be Big if we do a promotion about Bitcoin, which in the fear is the government makes negative ads also about Bitcoin, such as making advertising resistance, because we know all along the government in some countries are very against Bitcoin.
yeah some country that the government hate bitcoin so they restrict this,we don't need any promotion about this. we can grow

soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:36:17 PM

Of course promotion will help bitcoin a lot, people will be informed through marketing and promotion. And with this, bitcoin market demand will grow as more and more people, establishments, and countries start on using and investing on bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
I'm not too sure Bitcoin will be Big if we do a promotion about Bitcoin, which in the fear is the government makes negative ads also about Bitcoin, such as making advertising resistance, because we know all along the government in some countries are very against Bitcoin.
yeah some country that the government hate bitcoin so they restrict this,we don't need any promotion about this. we can grow

Bitcoin is already promiting because by posting in this site will know people how good bitcoin in every  persons so that people invest on bitcoin because people trust and people think that we can get a great profit of bitcoin.bitcoin is so nice because theres many persons become rich because of investing a bitcoin and we can buy in a low price so that we can get a good profit.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:49:55 PM

Promoting Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies has become part of me since the time understood the concept very well. It is also another means i get to earn more income as i create more awareness on new projects on the social media platforms with my writing skills. It is fun, informative, lucrative and educative in this kind of pursuit.
pencuri hati

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:01:57 PM

promoting bitcoin is easy, but some people do not believe that bitcoin does promise real income and there are some people who do not understand how bitcoin works.
sana gull

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:08:37 PM

promoting bitcoin is easy, but some people do not believe that bitcoin does promise real income and there are some people who do not understand how bitcoin works.
i think that they need some good tutorial and then they will surely know about the importance of bitcoin, bitcoin is the only currency from which one can get a very good profit, but in fact most of the people still do not have any idea about it, they need to introduce bitcoin to them so that they can understand the importance of bitcoin and start using it.
tonysitaly

Activity: 228

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:14:44 PM

If we all love this community, let's work together to promote bitcoin together. Today's social media is very convenient. I discuss bitcoin every day in the telegraph group and twitter. I think the media is the fastest and most direct way. In the past two years, community development has been developing rapidly. I think bitcoin will be accepted and used by most people in the world in the future.

sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:17:31 PM

I think you're thinking too small, I wish I brought BTC at 10 cents 8 odd years ago ...... but you just have to keep on buying the dips and then HODL .... lots of people think the long game is 3 / 6 / 9 months and they bitch and moan about ohhhh I wish I did this or that ! You missed out so watch for dips and buy them up mr !!! then you wont wish any more as you'll possibly say in a years time .... I wish I brought BTC at 10,000 !!!!!
tesmark07

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:21:48 PM

That's an awesome idea. By promoting bitcoin it will helps to be more acquaint or recognize by the peole who are not using bitcoin and it will make people to confer interest about bitcoin.
By the helps of social media is the easiest way to promote bitcoin in our country.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:26:47 PM

Yes all bitcoin loyalist must promote bitcoin.Because bitcoin really works for a successful life.Many are rich people now promoted by bitcoin.And many unemployed are earning now.Bitcoin is really as a source of income.
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 01:29:08 PM

I was very thrilled when I booked a flight ticket online just with my bitcoin alone without the hassles of a card and all that, so smooth. I used cheapair.com.
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:54:15 PM

Yes really, that we should introduce bitcoin because by increasing the number of users then this will make bitcoin can last for a long time, without new users then bitcoin price is difficult to rise.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:01:35 PM

It's good idea but someone have to organize it.
I see that we already have bitcoin NGO locally, in some countries, but we need some world level NGO, which will coordinate the work of national organizations and help us to make a promotional campaign (including public lectures and conferences) that will cover the whole world, politicians, media and others.
Individual and limited campaigns in a small local area will not make a big impact.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: