Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:28:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: let us promote BITCOIN  (Read 2400 times)
xandra

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:19:33 PM

It is very easy to promote bitcoin in just one click and by the help of social medias like facebook ,twitter and instagram. In my own idea bitcoin will be more popular when the time come all countries will accept btc as a mode of payment.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:54:03 PM

hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.
Yeah , you are right , and I think instead to say by everyone that you are right , we should take action with this thing , most of the people are using bitcoin just only with profit and they doesn't matter that what they are doing things with another people , such a type of thing where we can't say that they are true bitcoiner or they believe in bitcoin fully .
Here I myself staying with bitcoin even in negative conditions also because  most of the times when legends are facing loss in this field then they become also negative , at that time they should be also positive and also make another people also positive with these things .
There are positive effects that we can get from promoting bitcoins. The value of the bitcoin can increase more if people in our society will start to adapt and use bitcoins. We should really help the bitcoin to become popular in our society.
Promoting bitcoin and making more people aware of the bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrencies is the best thing to do and that it will not only help that people in making some handsome earnings but it will also help the cryptocurrencies in having a better reputation in the international market which will result in increase in the market value of the coins because of increase in demand rate.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:00:40 PM

hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.

Yes all bitcoin loyalist must promote bitcoin.Because bitcoin really works for a successful life.Many are rich people now promoted by bitcoin.And many unemployed are earning now.Bitcoin is really as a source of income.
Yes because promotion of bitcoin is the promotion of our profit they more we will promote bitcoin the more our income will increase so it is best way to increase our profit from bitcoin, now happy to see that bitcoin has become very famous and very popular that people are interested in investing money in bitcoin, people are getting money even without investing because of signature campaign so I think it is good to promote it as much as possible for us.
christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:56:52 AM

Of course I think promoting Bitcoin is the best idea so that many people will encourage to join because it is still not yet known by the majority of people around the world. Even though many fake news about it, and governments are fighting to discourage people with using BTC. We. Still have to promote it for good, so people will known bitcoin is real helping people.By advertising Bitcoin like in Social media's and lot more ways to promote
iconicavs

Activity: 182

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:15:24 AM

Bitcoin is having extraordinarily high levels of value compared to any cryptocurrencies, that's why a lots of people access bitcoin as a primarily source of additional income.

Agreed and I think bitcoin has enough promotion. Enough to the point that other media who doesn't really know what bitcoin is claims that it is scam. And yes sir you are right, bitcoin s well known and now a primary source of income of most people because it is very useful and profitable in all aspects of financial needs.

iconicavs

Activity: 182

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:27:19 AM

That's an awesome idea. By promoting bitcoin it will helps to be more acquaint or recognize by the peole who are not using bitcoin and it will make people to confer interest about bitcoin.
By the helps of social media is the easiest way to promote bitcoin in our country.

I agree but right now, due to the high popularity, many medias are releasing false news about bitcoin. They keep on saying it's not legit and is a scam which is a bad thing because it affects the price of bitcoin. The demand could come with a disadvantage also. The more we promote it the wider its popularity and more people are fueled to ruin bitcoin's reputation.

boksoon

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:41:55 AM

First of all I would like to tell to everybody that Bitcoin is essential and very important for every people not all procedures of Bitcoin  are using capital  fund for trading or investment. We can get also profit by making a post in signature campaign and also airdrops and etc. That's the good benefits if we are using Bitcoin earning profits with or without capital.
gambitcoin53 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:42:47 AM

That's an awesome idea. By promoting bitcoin it will helps to be more acquaint or recognize by the peole who are not using bitcoin and it will make people to confer interest about bitcoin.
By the helps of social media is the easiest way to promote bitcoin in our country.

I agree but right now, due to the high popularity, many medias are releasing false news about bitcoin. They keep on saying it's not legit and is a scam which is a bad thing because it affects the price of bitcoin. The demand could come with a disadvantage also. The more we promote it the wider its popularity and more people are fueled to ruin bitcoin's reputation.

that is why all the more, we should retaliate with more good news about bitcoin, even there is a lot of false and misleading news about bitcoin, i believe that good news is more than the bad news, the demands are increasing and more and more countries are embracing this blockchain technology. being the top coin in the market today, even false news cannot overturn the path where bitcoin is bringing us, there is a saying, good or bad publicity is still a publicity.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Gufeng

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:38:20 AM

Bitcoin is not a good thing to advertise. It’s a very bad idea, it’ll onle scare and push away the potential holders and create a horrible image.
yohan09

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:54:04 AM

Bitcoin is the best tool to be free , Anytime bitcoin are accessible, if we want to earn money, We can do work 24/7 as long we are connected in internet and bitcoin fullfills our needs, As an active bitcoiner, I will keep spreading good news about bitcoins to all my friends, relatives and special some one. Thanks to bitcoin:)
Simon Eaton

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:06:45 PM

Why I love bitcoin.. I think its been apparent for a while that we are moving into a cashless society. Some countries are further down the line than others. Scandinavian countries are probably the furthest along this line. But in the next 50 years latest I think cash will be phased out. Im already seeing it within the UK which is where I live.

Once we do enter this new age of a cashless society I think we also enter a new age of total surveillance which is very reminiscent of George Orwell's dystopian outlook on how society will turn out.

Luckily due to the advent of Bitcoin and the fact its network effect managed to slip under the radar to the point where it has gotten to where it is today we have the opportunity to have a decentralised form of currency (although I do think this is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to bitcoins use cases). In this future that I can see coming bitcoin has the chance to be the synonymous cash of the future. With the option of being totally anonymous if you are extra extra careful and take all the appropriate steps and I think this will one of the greatest gifts bitcoin will give to the world!
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:17:44 PM

I think that bitcoin will only grow at its price as it is used and perfected by people who believe in it and want to show everyone how good it is. I think that bitcoin will change the entire financial system.

I think Although I have no personal experience in bitcoin trading, but I hope in the future I can invest in it. I am joining a signature campaign that allows good contributors to make money that really helps increase daily costs. And it can be a good start to promote bitcoin.
let's all help to uphold the bitcoin heritage by promoting and advertising it as much as possible. Let's spread the good effects of joining bitcoin communities and how you can share your opinions and ideas in doing bitcoins that not only provide financial income but also provide tips and ideas by reading posts shared by all members.
Kimbohh

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:33:27 PM

Bitcoin for today has already over populated i mean many already know the bitcoin crypto coin. And many also promoting bitcoin for its famousity and many would interest to invest with and can have a great profit.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:53:48 PM

First of all I would like to tell to everybody that Bitcoin is essential and very important for every people not all procedures of Bitcoin  are using capital  fund for trading or investment. We can get also profit by making a post in signature campaign and also airdrops and etc. That's the good benefits if we are using Bitcoin earning profits with or without capital.
Right it’s not only money making by investing your money and earn but if you are well skilled and you have fine knowledge about bitcoin you can earn very high by joining different campaigns but the best one is signature campaign because it will increase your capital and your knowledge as well, it is free way of earning money, we should promoter bitcoin as much as possible as increasing popularity increases our profit as well.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
srbing

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:26:20 PM

Greenpeace, a non-governmental campaigning organisation focused on environmental issues, announced it would begin accepting bitcoin donations last month, becoming the latest not-for-profit group to embrace the digital currency.
laddernut

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:40:03 PM

Greenpeace has many ongoing projects in countries and regions that many would argue have a much greater use case for bitcoin than the US and other developed areas. Right now, bitcoin fundraising is available only in the US due to the structure and separation of its regional operations.
enudation

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:53:11 PM

For the time being, the organisation will convert all bitcoin funds back into dollars. Joking that Greenpeace sometimes takes liberties with the law, Camerlinck explained that it is very conservative about its internal financial dealings and isn't ready to commit to bitcoin beyond its current engagement.
billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:59:19 PM

Bitcoin is now well known in many areas so I think it is unnecessary to promote Bitcoin. In my place, a lot of old people and children know about the appearance of bitcoin and I think bitcoin is a very hot topic in the world.
Gufeng

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:55:01 AM

To increase the number of people using bitcoin in the Philippines, they certainly need to start a company for advertising and promotion, and then the price will also increase.
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:34:52 PM

There are plenty of ways, you can promote Bitcoin. Still, bitcoin is already well known and there is nothing you can do about it. Just tell me, how can you do that when everyone already knows about Bitcoin? Yes the price is going down, but it has nothing to do with how many people knows about it or promotion. Even if you go around on promoting or advertising it on social medias like Facebook and the likes of them it will do nothing, cause much has already been done. Just chill, the price will go up at the right time.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: