Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:50:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: let us promote BITCOIN  (Read 2400 times)
kangbasir

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:38:16 AM

I think Utilizing IT information technology to campaign or product promotion company or bitcoin in bulk in cyberspace or internet and introduce what bitcoin also called magic currency, it turns out not only serves as a means of exchange transactions in cyberspace, but also can be used as an investment instrument.
aleksei_chizhov

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 06:18:27 AM

hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.
My friend and I have created a website builder. People use it and pay to us by bitcoins.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:29:02 AM

Yes, promoting is one good way to help bitcoin grow, and at the same time to help other people to make thier life progress. So as a concern to others, let advertise and promote bitcoin to give them knowledge about it and be part of it for them to experience the benefits and advantanges of bitcoin that it may change their life.
Telogodok

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:50:48 AM

As we are the member of the bitcoin forum, we must always help and promote the bitcoin ,in another way we can promote bitcoin, by joining the bounty campaign in order to help the projects be successful in the future.

I think We need to spread it all over the internet like facebook, twitter, instagram and others. So that more people will see.
I think not only here in this thread we have to advertise / promote bitcoin by showing some positive feedback.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:03:01 AM

I think word of mouth is the best form of advertisement than any type of advertising but the main disadvantage is that it do not reach a large audience.If we witness about bitcoin to our family members,friends ,colleagues at work etc,they will believe in cryptocurrency more because of the testimony of the person they know.I think with social media advertisement is going on very well but sometimes people do not believe all the things they read on social media.So let use word of mouth and our testimonies.

daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:52:11 PM

Yes, promoting is one good way to help bitcoin grow, and at the same time to help other people to make thier life progress. So as a concern to others, let advertise and promote bitcoin to give them knowledge about it and be part of it for them to experience the benefits and advantanges of bitcoin that it may change their life.

Today I think the organizers do not need to advertise, many people already know about them, they are spreading around the world from the investors and become rich. In 2019 perhaps the whole world will know BTC.

Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:44:26 PM

of course this would be great if everyone was already familiar with bitcoin and the price would soon be high and it was very good at bitcoin growth in the future and I'm sure if it will happen in 2-3 years
I agree that we should promote bitcoin so bitcoin has a great chance to became more popular and it also has a greaf chance that bitcoin will adopt by a lot of people all over the world and we should promote bitcoin so a lot of people will invest on it.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Tenderino

Merit: 103

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:48:59 PM

Let us promote bitcoin or crypto currencies in general is a good idea. Smiley  So I suggest to create a foundation to where everyone who want to support bitcoin can send a donation and then this money will be used to pay advertisement in the public press. This will surely help to let bitcoin become more famous and price should increase again thereafter.
Advicerabi

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:30:59 AM

We have a great role in developing bitcoin through our support of it especially in spreading it to all the world.  I think we need to be united one for promoting cryptocurrency as a cryptoworld for building the better future.
Simone18

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:37:33 AM

Yes,let us promote bitcoin so it will be more popular and many people will be more interested to invest and gain knowledge about it so when the community of bitcoiners is increasing it means the demand will increase also.

[   M O Z O  -  The Token of Discovery   ]   //  Whitepaper  //
               ►►  JOIN NOW  ◄◄   US$ 26M of US$ 42M already RAISED!               
Facebook  .  Twitter  .  Telegram  .  Medium  .  Reddit  .  Youtube  .  ANN Thread
millithe1st

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:57:21 AM

i'll never forget about bitcoin but the days of decentralization is coming to an end with all these new laws especially in countries where the laws apply, YES it is getting more attention maybe not for the best reasons, but any press is good press i assume.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:00:28 AM

hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.
We can help the bitcoin to improve its stability if we will promote it. I believe that many more people will enter to the cryptocurrency world to make investment with bitcoins. Let us help the bitcoin to become popular all over the world.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ReindeerOnMe

Activity: 245
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:02:17 AM

Why do we need to promote Bitcoin since it is not a service or a site that people can use and Bitcoin is just an asset now, an investment where people spend their money for them to earn in the future.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:08:55 AM

There are only few people who are aware about the term "bitcoin" in my society. If we will help the bitcoin to become popular, I am sure that many more people will adapt virtual currencies.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:10:25 AM

Why do we need to promote Bitcoin since it is not a service or a site that people can use and Bitcoin is just an asset now, an investment where people spend their money for them to earn in the future.

I don't agree because not all people know about Bitcoin that there is a potential earnings of this investments so therefore we should promote thru sharing our knowledge to other people so that we could possibly to attract more people to pour their investment in Bitcoin making it more stable and strong. The author is correct in which we need to help one another specially this time of Bitcoin price is dipping again.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:07:27 AM

Of course I think promoting Bitcoin is the best idea so that many people will encourage to join because it is still not yet known by the majority of people around the world. Even though many fake news about it, and governments are fighting to discourage people with using BTC. We. Still have to promote it for good, so people will known bitcoin is real helping people.By advertising Bitcoin like in Social media's and lot more ways to promote
In my opinion we should promote bitcoin by using it and not hodling it in our wallets to make more and more money. Bitcoin is not making money but it is for using like regular currency although the acceptors are less but gradually the number is increasing and when small shops and restaurants see that people are using bitcoin for their payments they will also start bitcoin payments.
tentara pelajar

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:23:16 AM

Is nice promoting bitcoin in this forum, at least we've been trying to promote bitcoin. But it would be better if it was done on social media like FB, Twitter Instagram and many more. Okay I'll try it. Basically bitcoin is created for something better, for a change to a better direction. Using bitcoin has many benefits, one of which we can make some money from bitcoin. Many ways to make money from bitcoin one of them through trade. On the other hand there are many merchants that support bitcoin and receive bitcoin as a means of payment. This will make it easier for us to shop around the world. Practicality is the most favored by modern society today and it is in bitcoin.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:09:35 AM

Yes I agree with that promoting bitcoin to other people who didn't yet know bitcoin how it works to people like us. that's why I use my social media accounts like facebook, twitter and instagram that's why I also ask my siblings and some family relatives to be part of bitcoin because it can also help them to their daily needs when they learn.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
LuffyD.Monkey

Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:12:44 AM

Bitcoin is having extraordinarily high levels of value compared to any cryptocurrencies, that's why a lots of people access bitcoin as a primarily source of additional income.

Agreed and I think bitcoin has enough promotion. Enough to the point that other media who doesn't really know what bitcoin is claims that it is scam. And yes sir you are right, bitcoin s well known and now a primary source of income of most people because it is very useful and profitable in all aspects of financial needs.
On way to promote bitcoin is that we talk about bitcoin everywhere in local community and in different social networks. By this way more and more people will know about bitcoin and they will take interest in it. The investment volume will increase and so will the price. and of course suing our bitcoin is mandatory for promoting bitcoin in the world.
Muwatti

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:16:07 AM

Bitcoin  has a lots of advantage and uses....  It is the known as a king of all crypto currency around the world...  It is a good idea if we should promote bitcoin in all parts of the world...  Everyone deserves to know the value of bitcoin in the future...  We should encourage them to be a part of community....  And if it happens soon the government will allow it in their own country.... It is good to imagine that bitcoin will be recognized by many as not only a vitual currency but also as the National currency....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: