Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:09:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: let us promote BITCOIN  (Read 2398 times)
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:21:15 PM

hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.

Promoting bitcoin is definitely a must. By doing this we will encourage or persuave other people to try bitcoin as a means of cryptocurrency to pay transaction online and source of money. Advertising bitcoin will help to make the value of it high in the market. Being in this forum is one of the evidence that we already promote bitcoin. Promoting it will give help and hope to others.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:52:28 PM

To make bitcoin shine again then we should always make a positive news about bitcoin, simple things we can do for example is to share the article via twitter or facebook so our friends or followers to know about the correct information about bitcoin.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:10:08 PM

Early this month I am very optimistic that bitcoin prices soon reach $ 10,000 but unfortunately the negative news about bitcoin continues to spread so that makes a lot of users panicked and choose to sell bitcoin so affect the price and now only $ 8350, and to make a bounce again then we must promote bitcoin in various ways .

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

sepeda karat

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:30:39 PM

To be more effective we must have proof of income from bitcoin first, then we introduce new what is bitcoin, function, and chances in the future. Do not let us hasten to introduce without we have not enough evidence, then we think we even cheat.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:00:01 PM

To make bitcoin shine again then we should always make a positive news about bitcoin, simple things we can do for example is to share the article via twitter or facebook so our friends or followers to know about the correct information about bitcoin.
I am wondering whether posting positive things about Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies would be an infringement on the ICO bans that has been enacted by the social media giants Facebook and Twitter.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
MFY151

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:23:19 PM

I think not just here in this thread we should advertise /promote bitcoin by showing some positive feedback .we need to spread it also all around the internet such facebook, twitter, instagram  and etc.  So that more people will see.

I think instead of focusing on advertisement we should focus on spreading information to stop scammers which ultimately affects bitcoin's credibilty to people who could've just started an investment. There are a lot of issues regarding scams that often attacks people who are just new to this field.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
headache1327

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:34:29 PM

i think we are promoting by telling our friends about bitcoin with our proven success in btc, so they will be interested to participate. and certainly our friends will spread to other friends, so btc can be widespread.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:44:52 PM

Nowadays  theres a lot of way to promote bitcoin.One of this is through internet where people are always use it.Promoting bitcoin  can help bitcoin to be more popular  and more investor invest on it.Despite of different  negative news about btc it is also  helps to know more what bitcoin really is.
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:47:41 PM

As bitcoin users we must of course be able to convince many people to become bitcoin users, and with the increase of users it will automatically make the demand increase and the price will be expensive, various ways we can do to make popular bitcoin.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:39:10 PM

We are all here working for the same idea to make the bitcoin as prestige and powerful as possible which is why every time one of us becomes the part of a bounty campaign it gets this campaign more power and strength.
That is true we should keep promoting bitcoin because bitcoin can be the future of all peole in this world and i believe that promiting bitcoin all over the world can attract a lot of investor to invest with bitcoin and when a lot of people will buy bitcoin it can result for a big pump.

3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:02:55 AM

As bitcoin users we must of course be able to convince many people to become bitcoin users, and with the increase of users it will automatically make the demand increase and the price will be expensive, various ways we can do to make popular bitcoin.

I agree on you we must promote and introduce how bitcoin works in our community and what does bitcoin can do and also introduce the advantages that brings to our life and in the community even in the economics growth to become a leading country all over the world. Bitcoin makes difference it really acts differ because it is the newly trend in the business world of system.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:55:00 AM

hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.

Yeah those negative people does not beling here. Bitcoin has a lot of help for everyone because it can provide those thinhs that are necessary in our life. You are secured ere as you're idetity won't be stolen. It is also unique because it is the currency that is digital curren y or crypto currency which you can't hold nor see.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:00:37 AM

One way of promoting bitcoin is by using it as payment, purchase even when traveling and when you join in bounty campaign or facebook or twitter you are now promoting bitcoin because whenever you share it and say something positive about it to whomever you meet that is consider promotion.

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:12:08 AM

Being a Bitcoin user does not mean taking the responsibility of convincing people and investors to use or invest on Bitcoin, Bitcoin gives us financial freedom to users and that means we are also free to use it. Gaining a lot of users will be a great thing for us users and investors but these people usually don't know how volatility works and may lead to misunderstanding it that may also lead to a lot of people saying that it might be a scam in which I've experienced in the last couple of months.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:15:44 AM

Being a Bitcoin user does not mean taking the responsibility of convincing people and investors to use or invest on Bitcoin, Bitcoin gives us financial freedom to users and that means we are also free to use it. Gaining a lot of users will be a great thing for us users and investors but these people usually don't know how volatility works and may lead to misunderstanding it that may also lead to a lot of people saying that it might be a scam in which I've experienced in the last couple of months.
It is a low key responsibility for the bitcoin users to promote bitcoin and also help other people to get into bitcoin because if there are no bitcoin user that will be doing that then that means like nothing for bitcoin because it will not have new demands everyday and there will be no so much activities in the market for now. So just keep promoting bitcoin and also convincing other people to get into this.
Emitdama

Activity: 1764
Merit: 328

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:43:20 AM

Sure it'll Help Us from Our life To be Easy when it comes on living
Promoting Bitcoin is a good idea. If we promote Bitcoin so every one easily understand its value and they will start investing in Bitcoin. We have to promote it every where as it help every individual financially it creates jobs and help to employ the jobless people around the world. So far Bitcoin is going very good as compare to other currency. Bitcoin is famous for its ups and down but it is also famous fir its high jump and surprising every one.
Ayasena

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:47:50 AM

I can't use bitcoins anywhere in my country but I know bitcoin is going to be the future currency of the world so I will hold all the coins until it attains the real world usage as means of payment.I just want to tell you something guys don't sell any of your bitcoins if you want bitcoin price to rise because a small pwnny of your sold bitcoin will affect its price.
 So hold your bitcoin to taste the real profits in some years.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:56:47 AM

Sure it'll Help Us from Our life To be Easy when it comes on living
Promoting Bitcoin is a good idea. If we promote Bitcoin so every one easily understand its value and they will start investing in Bitcoin. We have to promote it every where as it help every individual financially it creates jobs and help to employ the jobless people around the world. So far Bitcoin is going very good as compare to other currency. Bitcoin is famous for its ups and down but it is also famous fir its high jump and surprising every one.
Today, there is so much promotion about bitcoin. even, be sure that 80% of people in the world have known bitcoin. it's just that, now so many news that cornered bitcoin. perhaps when the government sees our promotion of bitcoin that can have a positive impact, it could be a great support to make bitcoin still popular.

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:32:36 AM

Promoting Bitcoin is really something that we should do ,
But sometimes it is really hard to invite others to invest in crypto they would just think that you are a scammer and you are just going to scam then.
I told my friends about it when it was just at a low price then they don't believe me and think of it as a scam and when they found out that the price of bitcoin is pumping up they got interested.
To be honest I don't really like to teach them about the bounty because most of them just wants to have an instant money they think that in crypto you could instantly become rich.

hermae

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:42:47 AM

I can't use bitcoins anywhere in my country but I know bitcoin is going to be the future currency of the world so I will hold all the coins until it attains the real world usage as means of payment.I just want to tell you something guys don't sell any of your bitcoins if you want bitcoin price to rise because a small pwnny of your sold bitcoin will affect its price.
 So hold your bitcoin to taste the real profits in some years.

Promoting bitcoin is really important so that more people become aware of what good things bitcoin can do to us financially. It is important that the other people will learn the benefits and advantages of joining bitcoin rather than being a close-minded people and just think of bad effects it can bring. I think it is time to wash out those negative ideas about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: