Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 02:23:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you buy Bitcoin in the present market conditions?  (Read 755 times)
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:36:23 PM

If you bought high, then now is a good time to buy more to reduce your dollar cost average. Good thread here about it advising the same: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2867333.0

Personally what I tend to do in the big dips is take a close look at the coins that have fallen the hardest, as these are often the ones that bounce back highest.
MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:50:15 PM

I think that the correction is over. Perhaps the rebound will continue and we will see a steady upward movement.
I suppose that we can see bitcoin 12k-13k.
Rizwan Javed

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:54:49 PM

Yes off course because bitcoin is one of the most potential coin and can go up anytime.
Zanetti83

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:00:55 PM

Well, if I analyze things right, now when all the altcoin including bitcoin value are down, is the right time to buy this bitcoin.
While now is its’ resistant time, I strongly believe that Bitcoin value will go up further again.
haibocau

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:02:16 PM

If you truly believed in bitcoin. You will buy it no matter what the value is. The value of bitcoin drop since january. But i think bitcoin will recover in the coming months. I am always thinking why there are so many bad news against bitcoin. Maybe some people are spreading bad news. Because they want to control the value of it.
I think it would not long and everything will be good in the future so I will buy in more btc at present. This time is good to buy
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:04:18 PM

I would definitely buy bitcoin at the moment because I don't think I would never get another chance like this that its price goes down. Buying bitcoin during times like this gives you more profit when its price goes up again, a chance of correcting your past mistakes of not investing to bitcoin early.

thangveo

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:18:05 PM

I will buy more bitcoins when it breaks its previous support lines,i need a good breakout so i will be convinced to buy more bitcoins from the dip.Because i really believe bitcoin will recover faster than any altcoins out there.
I think you can buy on more price like 7k5$, 7k8$ and 8k4$ are good price
thangveo

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:22:20 PM

I would definitely buy bitcoin at the moment because I don't think I would never get another chance like this that its price goes down. Buying bitcoin during times like this gives you more profit when its price goes up again, a chance of correcting your past mistakes of not investing to bitcoin early.
I think now is good price. There a strong support price to buy BTC between 7k5$ to 8k8$.
haibocau

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:24:26 PM

Well, if I analyze things right, now when all the altcoin including bitcoin value are down, is the right time to buy this bitcoin.
While now is its’ resistant time, I strongly believe that Bitcoin value will go up further again.

about the value of BTC, I agree. But there are too many bad news for it. I think the down trend will long about 1 month
thangveo

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:36:28 PM

Yes off course because bitcoin is one of the most potential coin and can go up anytime.
BTC lead the market go up or down. Smiley this time buy BTC is good time
alexford

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Pastel Network

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:49:10 PM

Well, I won't buy yet. I'll wait until the lowest value. Then when the value start rising up again, that's the perfect time to buy and hold it until the value rise to its peak.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
Argoo

Activity: 2296
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:04:01 PM

Of course. Now is a very convenient time to buy bitcoin, as it dropped to a record low of $ 9,000. Now bitcoin is really going through very bad times, but these difficulties are temporary and eventually they should all be resolved positively. Therefore, it is better to use this time to buy bitcoin, and not to sell it.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Quidat

Activity: 2604
Merit: 540

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:07:43 PM

Would you buy Bitcoin in the present market conditions?

There is a lot of negative news about Bitcoin and I suppose one could write a book about all the negative things: Many law makers are anti Bitcoin and ALTS.

www.bitcoinfuji.com is a new project that wants to remedy the situation with a NEXT GENERATION COIN
No matter how market dips for bitcoin but that project you do suggest wont really be a remedy to the situation and theres still lot much better coins to be considered as next generation coin not on this one. Not to be bitter but its not really surprising on how this market behaves and we have been seeing this on past years of it which its not a new thing anymore for me.

CryptoMishka

Activity: 109
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:23:38 PM

Better buy now than buy when the price was 19500$ Grin
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:40:00 PM

There is a lot of negative news about Bitcoin and I suppose one could write a book about all the negative things: Many law makers are anti Bitcoin and ALTS.

www.bitcoinfuji.com is a new project that wants to remedy the situation with a NEXT GENERATION COIN

Yesterday bitcoin value was $7,330 if im not mistaken, since second week of january 2018 was started falling the value from $19,000 to the lowest value right now and that is why we assure the negative feedback to those specially who didnt belive in bitcoin but we also assure the next step of the investor to rise again the value.

Yes i also and still buy bitcoin even at rhe lowest value because s is the right time to buy, invest and hold.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:19:49 AM

Yesterday bitcoin value was $7,330 if im not mistaken, since second week of january 2018 was started falling the value from $19,000 to the lowest value right now and that is why we assure the negative feedback to those specially who didnt belive in bitcoin but we also assure the next step of the investor to rise again the value.

Yes i also and still buy bitcoin even at rhe lowest value because s is the right time to buy, invest and hold.

You say $7,330, that is not good
maybe time to rethink and get involved in www.bitcoinfuji.com
samamatara

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:26:30 AM

I wouldn't change the plan, if you already had a plan before the current crash.
I haven't seen evidence of any concrete signs of this being nothing more than FUD/correction.

I might reassess if new evidence surface, but for now I'm happy to stay the course.
tricker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:34:53 AM

Well me too, I still want to buy a lot bitcoin even if it was in dip. Because I believe that weeks from now bitcoin will recover again and rise its price. Just like many investor they are going to find another in order to make bitcoin price move up again. I think the main reason why bitcoin is continue to fall down is because there a lot of bitcoin holder to panic to sell their coin before it really crash. And its hurt a lot the value of it.
thangveo

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:43:41 AM

Well, I won't buy yet. I'll wait until the lowest value. Then when the value start rising up again, that's the perfect time to buy and hold it until the value rise to its peak.
how can you know that is lowest price friend? No one no what is highest and what is lowest
haibocau

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:52:56 AM

for myself I buy some coin at a time like this because there is a chance when the price is down to buy a lot.
do you think the market will come back on 1 month?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: