Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 06:25:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you buy Bitcoin in the present market conditions?  (Read 755 times)
kapipindot

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:14:15 AM

Always buy at the dip. In this case, I advise you to divide your capital into 4 parts. Let say you have 1000$ to lose, first buy 250$ worth of bitcoin at current price (8773$). Then when price dips further, buy another 250$ worth at 8000$ then 7500$ and last @ 7000$. In this way, you don't lose that much if price goes rock bottom. The 'Wolf of Wallstreet" even predicted it can go as high as 50,000$ so I guess he is seeing the present dip as a result of the correction. Many if not all wants a piece of the bitcoin cake.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:19:16 AM

It is going to be another opportunity for people who want to buy Bitcoin at this dips because everybody knows bitcoin price will increase in the market by the end of the year. So in the present condition Bitcoin is the good investment.
Syakir1989

Activity: 172
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:40:30 AM

Would you buy Bitcoin in the present market conditions?

There is a lot of negative news about Bitcoin and I suppose one could write a book about all the negative things: Many law makers are anti Bitcoin and ALTS.

www.bitcoinfuji.com is a new project that wants to remedy the situation with a NEXT GENERATION COIN
If I have the capital to buy bitcoin, surely I will buy it now when the price is cheap, this is a good opportunity for investors because bitcoin still has a lot of potential to have a high price. We need not be afraid of outside news, we just need to be sure and fight our fears. The decline and rise in bitcoin prices is a natural thing because the price is pluktuatif....
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:47:47 AM

If you truly believed in bitcoin. You will buy it no matter what the value is. The value of bitcoin drop since january. But i think bitcoin will recover in the coming months. I am always thinking why there are so many bad news against bitcoin. Maybe some people are spreading bad news. Because they want to control the value of it.

huoxuanjyphl591

Activity: 269

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:53:19 AM

I think it would not last long and everything will be ok in the future so I will buy in more btc at present. More and more people are coming and the market is booming. I am sure I will make more money with it.

SmellsCinnamon

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:00:13 AM

Yes. It is a good chance to invest since bitcoin is low. Then I'll save it for the future incase the price rises. Then it would be a good time to sell it.
AgonyPaid

Activity: 315

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:00:23 AM

Would you buy Bitcoin in the present market conditions?

There is a lot of negative news about Bitcoin and I suppose one could write a book about all the negative things: Many law makers are anti Bitcoin and ALTS.

www.bitcoinfuji.com is a new project that wants to remedy the situation with a NEXT GENERATION COIN
Even a year ago I would not have decided to buy it, but now even more so. Looking at slow transactions and a stable drop, bitcoin seems to have outlived itself and now it is necessary to look for an alternative. Moreover, they are now at the level on which bitcoin started.

LillyBogan

Activity: 18
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:08:09 AM

I will buy more bitcoins when it breaks its previous support lines,i need a good breakout so i will be convinced to buy more bitcoins from the dip.Because i really believe bitcoin will recover faster than any altcoins out there.
imdabest239

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:12:08 AM

In trading perspective up and down in market is a normal thing,  everyone have their own views some may like it some may not.  When btc is able to keep trending I think more and more people will like it.

cryptopov

Activity: 19
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:16:56 AM

If you truly believe in bitcoin's technology which is blockchain you will be happy with the time like this,surely you will be panic buying because bitcoin's price has dropped 30% in just few days,giving us a big opporunity to aquire more bitcoins.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:28:06 AM

well there are a lot of negative talks in the market but I will take this as an opportunity and move forward I think everybody should do the same

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:31:11 AM

Too bad I do not keep fiat, to buy bitcoin at the bottom price.
Though a great time to buy bitcoin.
if you have more money, try buying bitcoin.
paulmusa25

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:49:40 AM

If I have more funds I will buy more bitcoin. Because if the market go back to normal, bitcoin will be the first to recover. We know there's so many people want to buy more bitcoin because of the low value price today. So I think bitcoin is good to buy at this point.

DamilolaB

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:37:42 AM

I think this is the best to get some bitcoin in one's possession now they the price of bitcoin has drastically reduced so that by the time it goes up again which is a surety, a lot of profit will be made from it because this is a wise iinvestment decision
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 11:09:23 AM

I think this is the best opportunity we have, to buy Bitcoins or any other coin.
The prices are now very low although I believe that we'll see some lower prices in the coming days.
The crisis started with the new laws issued by South Korea and the recent hack in Japan. 
I don't see any stabilization yet. If someone has same money that affords to lose, I would suggest him to invest now.
I don't think that the market is going to collapse, as some people predict.
Daria_daria1992

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:34:07 AM

Now I would  like to buy bitcoin, but I would have left some of the money. Perhaps bitcoin will go even lower and there will be a more favorable price.  I always buy for the amount of 20-30% of the capital when I'm not sure about the market.

[/center]
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:15:15 PM

I think Bitcoin will continue downward until about $8k. There is a lot of negative news hitting right now. However, I wouldn't short Bitcoin because at any moment segwit2x can be announced, along with lightning network and atomic swaps.

I am also not going to short Bitcoin. Probably this week will be the most difficult time for the crypto, but wait for at least a fortnight — everything might change. Now I do not buy BTC, but hold this coin.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:29:17 PM

I guess this is the best time to buy  some bitcoins this is really the dip of it.Don't wait to watch the price flying like a rocket ship.If you really believe on it you need to hurry.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:32:56 PM

of course yes, this is the all time deep dip in the history of bitcoin i think, so for me this is the perfect time to buy bitcoin because i really missed the chance to get a rid in a boat last time. so i wonder if this dip drops more further, i will set a price to buy some bitcoin and hold for another year to sell. even theres a lot of negative feedbacks about bitcoin, i will laugh them all if bitcoin rocket to the moon again.
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:40:28 PM

If I had some spare money I would by some Ether instead. BTC future is very unstable and unpredictable, but ETH will most likely take the lead very soon, maybe even during this year. I think than investing in Ethereum is less risky now.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: