Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:01:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rate my portfolio! :) (result from my analysis so you can benefit from this)  (Read 125 times)
MrCheapDeals (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:55:56 AM

Hi Smiley

10% Ripple
10% Stellar L
10% Cardano
10% EOS
20% NEO
20% IOTA
5% Tron
5% StreamR (Totally arguable but for me is the iota competitor so better to have both sides)
5% GAS (If you chose NEO please chose GAS)
5% Any super cheap coin that can moon by especulation

Please ask me any question regarding my thought process so we can begin the discussion
Pablojob

Activity: 18
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:00:00 AM
Merited by ace4549 (2)

Hi Smiley

10% Ripple
10% Stellar L
10% Cardano
10% EOS
20% NEO
20% IOTA
5% Tron
5% StreamR (Totally arguable but for me is the iota competitor so better to have both sides)

Please ask me any question regarding my thought process so we can begin the discussion
You need to do a lot of research my boy,XRP is the last coin you would invest if you really dont like the centralized fiat system,XLM is a lot better than XRP,ADA is a great project that has a lot of potential to grow,NEO the sleeping beast it is called chinese ethereum because it just a copy of ethereum which has far advance technology than ethereum,why do you buy gas? you can have free gas when you are holding your NEO in neo wallet.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:18:10 AM

dreadful

Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:29:49 AM

Is this a theoretical portfolio or is it ur real portfolio? How much did you invest in this? Would be fun to know if you put your money where your mouth is. If you dont, there is really no point of discussion. Everything here is speculation.
danielwwt

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:35:06 AM

Please have some bitcoin, so you won't get burned too much
RichT_

Activity: 24
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:27:43 PM

Was there any thought process behind this?
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:12:57 PM

Hi Smiley

10% Ripple
10% Stellar L
10% Cardano
10% EOS
20% NEO
20% IOTA
5% Tron

If this is your whole portfolio you might end up losing if bitcoin suddenly comes back to life. What i only like in your portfolio is NEO because it has been tested before and i am impress with its performance in terms of maintaining its value.
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:14:58 PM

Stay away from XRP and TRON. That's just my personal opinion. NEO should be good pick. iOTA doesn't look good.

geauxtigers

Activity: 30
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:45:16 PM

I agree with some of the replies. I only like (a lot) NEO in your list. I used to like cardano, but I am not sure if it will continues to grow after the recent pump and dump.
It also depends on the total investment as well. If you invest only $1-2k and expect a steady growth (not 50x,100x), I would put them all on NEO. If you have $10k for investment, I would pick 5-10 coins and diversify the portfolio.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=geauxtigers)
Grandifer

Activity: 59
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:53:02 PM

The very first line is a mistake. You only buy XRP for short term speculations, when it dips rapidly. And sell when it recovers. XRP is a red flag itself.
TRON is kinda scammy too. I'd personally stay away from it.
IOTA is a long-term investment. It has already hit its moon and will only grow at the average market pace.
NEO is good. I'd give it 30%+
Another 30% or even 40% should be BTC. Half for long-term, half for the upcoming pump.
I'd buy some Litecoin. It's kinda a dark horse. It has made x4 last year and I expect it to grow even more. If Bitcoin is gold of cryptoeconomy, then Litecoin is cash. Reliable, fast, limited cash. As it should be.

I'd also look at some interesting coins like Karbo or similar. They're supposed to serve b2c markets and the demand for them should probably increase with the time. Karbo, for example, is cheap for the current supply and the level of tech development.

paoad

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:20:57 PM

I wouldn't put any more money to Tron

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1655593
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:37:35 PM

Any super cheap coin that can moon by especulation - I advise you to look at the coin NULS https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nuls/
crazyphoenix

Activity: 26
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:44:49 PM

It is better if you have Ethereum and Bitcoin in your portfolio because this two giants are the one that dominates the market.
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:04:16 PM

Hi Smiley

10% Ripple
10% Stellar L
10% Cardano
10% EOS
20% NEO
20% IOTA
5% Tron

I think your stellar, NEO and IOTA choices are really good. But I can not say the same thing for your ripple decision, maybe you want to make some research about it. In addition to your decisions, maybe you can think about ethereum and litecoin.

MrCheapDeals (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:15:24 AM

Thank you for the replies.

I see a consensus of NEO being the right pick and surprising Ripple being a bad choice (last years consensus was that this was the coin that would be king in 2018 :/)

I see also some contradictory comments about IOTA. IMO this is a good pick for being the largest coin for the use case (if notthe only one) and the tangle technology sounds like a really good alternative.

TRON is especulative and well i was thinking on also dumping it.

BTC and ETH i think are good picks but not life-changing investments unless you go all in on this and i only investing less than 5% of my savings into crypto (i am not a millionare Sad).

I am surprised i did not see much comments about EOS and CARDANO looks like a very good projects.
How about STREAMR? Iot good alternative in my opinion

PS: Nuls is no super cheap

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: