Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:43:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: facebook coin  (Read 555 times)
mobomofo

Activity: 88
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:59:13 AM

They only stopped ads temporarily - their board has many major crypto players on it. They are walking a fine line between regulation (of fraudulent marketing of bad ICOs) while also avoiding a situation like the youtube mining hack. Its only a matter of time before they come up with a way to vet the ads and release them again...too much money lost not too.
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:01:01 AM

The rumour of news spread everywhere facebook banned cryptos ads.

Do you think facebook will develop there own coin in the future for there seek and for businessmen and investors?
It's not a rumor anymore, its a fact because it is already stated on the policy of Facebook. Anyway, it is possible that Facebook will develop their own coins to be used merely in Facebook transactions. If that happens, then Facebook would not be free anymore, you have to maintain coins in order for you to access your accounts. They will also integrate several investments in Bitcoin and soon, Facebook would become an investment site.

Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:01:27 AM

I think there is possibility that it might be that way, but I guess Facebook is just stopping only those fraud advertisements and regulating some policy regarding to ads. I heard that rumor of Facebook coin that want to develop by Zuckerberg but rumors are just rumors until it will be proven. If they will develop that one then that is a good thing to invest for considering so many Facebook users lurking everyday on their mobiles and PC's it sure be an adaptable coin.
Svafnir74

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:01:51 AM

Do you think facebook will develop there own coin in the future for there seek and for businessmen and investors?
Facebook to keep up with the time necessarily I think will develop its own crypto currency.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:40:36 AM

It might happen only if these projects can become legal in the USA. In case when the green light there is given to ICOs, nobody can exclude this situation. But right now it is impossible. Facebook will not deal with it.
CaptainBezique

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:45:02 AM

Heard nothing of coin facebook, but I very hope that he will be. It is a very perspective company and I consider that for Mark all will turn out.

andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:58:24 AM

I think that after such actions on the facebook side, the price of the facebook token will not cost anything, because I do not see any factors for the price to keep growing. If at all facebook token did in the company facebook
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:58:36 AM

I do not think that Facebook will do it nearest future.
bunsd

Activity: 102
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:00:40 AM

This is not the case, with the United States and China actually banning bitcoin, including ICOs and virtual currency-related exchanges, where information is randomly spread over social software and they resist bitcoin
bitcoiner0101

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:03:58 AM

yes of course that is why they are banning other currencies i think this was a marketing stunt by them
asifcoiner23

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:04:11 AM

yes of course that is why they are banning other currencies i think this was a marketing stunt by them
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:06:46 AM

It would be interesting, they banned all other coin advertisement and if make there own it will be monopoly  Huh
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:11:45 AM

I think the Facebook decision was to protect its users from a lot of scam projects flying around the social media in form of ICOs. May be the policy could be relaxed in later days to accommodate genuine projects. But till then, there will always be an alternative. Facebook coin? I don't see it coming.
kamar00

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:12:58 AM

if Mark does that, it means he has an unhealthy competition. Why after many who do a massive crypto ad and then facebook issued a ban policy?
seetha

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:13:20 AM

I dont think facebook guys have thst much expertise in crypto, and are not instantly ready to adopt crytpo, so still a long way to go for them
dchanevv

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:16:06 AM

The thing is that .. Mark very well decided to ban the ads because too much scam ICO has been released. But that give's him some +ses because he once told that he have interest of create an facebook coin or etc.
Even the board of the directors of facebook,messenger are in to the crypto.. This may be some big speculation about a new sensation soon. They can easily use the regulations for fading in the shadows.
Still tunned.
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:21:24 AM

I think it will take a long time to find a way out of this problem. We must participate to eliminate the spamming out there are still scattered. In order to restore confidence in crypto again, so facebook again allow ads crypto, and facebook interested to make his own coins.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
pat231

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:38:01 AM

No, I don't think so, they have no reason to come up with that!

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
siekeheros

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:39:34 AM

Haven't heard about this, I just googled facebook coin but just a bunch of adverstings and posts appeared, im a huge facebook user and would love to see this happening.
Laodungchun

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:49:23 AM

I read in a post by Mark Zuckerberg that he's interested in crypto currency! It's possible to make him own Altcoins. So what he did first was banned from crypto adds to facebook. This is probably one of his plans to lauch him with new Altcoins. So no matter what the reason , we can definitely be surprised
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: