Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:09:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: facebook coin  (Read 553 times)
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:56:25 AM

Mark Zuckerberg recently mentioned that he wants to create his own cryptocurrency. Preparation is started. For example, I would gladly look at the competition between Telegram Open Network (Pavel Durov) and Mark Zuckerberg Cryprto.

steins19

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:12:10 AM

The reason behind blocking ads in facebook relating to cryptocurrencies is to protect users from illegal activities such as online theft, hacking, misleading, and deception.  I don't think that facebook would provide their own coin because the reason why they block these ads because they don't accept or tolerate  such kind of activities. But blocking ads from social networking site would greatly hit the coin market. So expect more changes in the market due to these kind of control measures in the abundance supply of ICO and Altcoin in the market. 

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
lesinset

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:50:55 AM

They say facebook has only banned cryptocurrency ads to help it's users not be misleaded by ads that are actually scams. I don't think they'll be creating their own coin but perhaps they're just trying to help and protect their users.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
tiar4dewie

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:12:21 PM

Maybe Facebook will be blocked in some countries that forbid crypto, if Mark actually creates his own coin and the transaction is done through his site.

crestella

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:18:38 PM

Facebook Coins? I just heard his about facebook coins, not his facebook forbid crypto and ico to advertise in his company, if there really is a facebook coin, how to get his and his rules.
wizzydizzycrypto

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:41:33 PM

I think it is just rumours because of the recent banning and also Mark has come out saying that he likes cryptocurrency / blockchain.

I don't see them doing one anytime soon, more likely to just allow other cryptos to be used etc.
bhubur22122017

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:06:38 PM

the reason facebook prohibits crypto advertising because many advertising projects use ponzi schemes and include profitable and potentially deceptive and disadvantageous invitations.
But if one day facebook create a coin project, will be many investors who will put the money because of the great potential
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:24:46 PM

The rumour of news spread everywhere facebook banned cryptos ads.

Do you think facebook will develop there own coin in the future for there seek and for businessmen and investors?
Right friends,  i had read this statement.  Mark zuckerberg CEO of facebook want banned cryptos in facebook due to he found out ICOs are a big source of spamming and scamming. Many people be victims of scamming that's why maybe Mark want to facebook banned crypto's ads.
I dont think so if facebook want make their own coins for businessmen or the others,  because in the fact facebook has earned billions and still earning until now! Facebook is one of the most famous media social in the world.
Yeah I agree on you, Facebook just want to clean-up the mess about scamming and to protect the welfare of there users.
nuwani94

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:26:51 PM

Ads that violate the company’s new policy will be banned on Facebook’s core app, but also in other places where Facebook sells ads, including Instagram and its ad network, Audience Network, which places ads on third-party apps.
Vadik89

Activity: 215
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:32:10 PM

in fact Facebook is quite a serious social network and in it the clogging of information is inadmissible unlike Twitter where there is so much useless text
summonerrk

Activity: 1400
Merit: 729

Arts & Crypto

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:35:58 PM

in fact Facebook It has long been time to get their coins because Telegram created his coin and then created such a panic in a good way

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:36:51 PM

In my opinion, this is all about business strategy on Facebook. Cryptocurrency ICO are making millions of profits and they advertise free at Facebook sites which cause traffic on there sites to add also the safety of there users from the scammers since not all ico are legit.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
gargamel-crabman

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:38:50 PM

It's more likely they will acquire a token rather than develop their own. Facebook isnt into developing anything. They prefer to buy their assets like Instagram or Oculus. It's more likely they will acquire something along the line of AdToken. A token like that would be perfect for them to acquire. It aligns with their products and would help boost revenue.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:28:34 PM

Do you think facebook will develop there own coin in the future for there seek and for businessmen and investors?
I think! facebook  not have a facebook coin from new rule of facebook about ICOs
aidenafterall

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:29:08 PM

Facebook's biggest PR threat is being seen as a platform for fake news, and part of that is misleading ads. FB determined that crypto ads have a higher rate of lies and deceit. Until they get their platform and public reputation in better check on the fake news front, I don't expect the crypto ads ban to be lifted, and I don't think it has anything to do with an FB coin/token even if that does happen.
ekoyulio20

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:48:59 PM

yes, according to rumors circulating like that but I think it could be facebook also will make the coin itself in other words he will be easier to find the investors, maybe even this has become a facebook strategy itself. even rumors that circulate instagrams will also ban crypto ads, and hopefully it's just a rumor
gamer_2088

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:56:15 PM

Of course Facebook plans to introduce their own cryptocurrency. It is rumored that aliexpress will also launch their coins. I think that Facebook is now just clearing space from competitors.

mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:58:22 PM

if true it happens a disadvantage for the newly made ICO because of the lack of spreading the news about it instead of it, we'll see which one is best for facebook and crypto
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 05:02:29 PM

I think they will engage in cryptocurrencies. Mark knows the potential of cryptocurrencies and he is an expert in coding. Eventually Facebook will release its own cryptocurrency in the future. But, we just have to wait and see.
rickman989

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:11:01 PM

Cool Cool Cool Cool
What I think is there is a possibility If crypto is doing well and the trend is slowly moving towards crypto and it is a money making thing Facebook will definitely want to eat this big pie.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: