Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:58:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: facebook coin  (Read 549 times)
bbmylove00

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:14:15 PM

Most likely in near future we will see a lot of news about Facebook token, maybe ICO. Mark Zuckerberg already understood, that he can miss the crypto boat.

Lips sealed Lips sealed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:51:08 PM

taking into account the policy that facebook is currently conducting about cryptocurrencies, it is foolish to think that such a coin will appear
mrpumpa

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:51:54 PM

I don't think so, banning cryptocurrency on facebook meant be for many reasons,
1. scammer are using it to hot investors by sending fake link to you.
2. maybe mark think facebook is no longer secure with crypto.
3. or he want to come up with another ideal.
because if you are newbie or just hearing about crypto for the first time and you gain interest hoping to see the coin moon, fortunately you get scam how will you feel, many people has pass through pain because of facebook ads and they keep reporting negatively about crypto which i think is not a good repetition for crypto-currency.
so let just hope something good came out of this.
iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:55:07 PM

The rumour of news spread everywhere facebook banned cryptos ads.

Do you think facebook will develop there own coin in the future for there seek and for businessmen and investors?
A lot of people have problems with publishing articles on medium. Their blogs are banned too.
Now Facebook... Merits on Bitcointalk make rank changing harder.  Maybe there is no opportunity for bounty hunters to continue working actively.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Cryptalking

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Riding Whales to the Moon!

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:58:04 PM

Ive heard they will..but at the end its still speculating

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:07:29 PM

Recently, we hear a lot of news that Telegram wants to spend its multi-billion-dollar crowdsale. It is possible that Zuckerberg also does not want to lag behind the crypto revolution.
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:29:30 PM

Telegram plans to release new coin and payment services based on this coin nearest months.
It's hard to imagine that Facebook will stay outside this crypto hype.
Not sure will Facebook make its own coin or not, but they will definitely add some crypto related features into the platform.
CryptoMishka

Activity: 109
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:58:57 PM

Do you think facebook will develop there own coin in the future for there seek and for businessmen and investors?
A lot of people have problems with publishing articles on medium. Their blogs are banned too.
Now Facebook... Merits on Bitcointalk make rank changing harder.  Maybe there is no opportunity for bounty hunters to continue working actively.
What? They baning in Medium too? It is harder and hader being bounty hunter Sad
Tuare aget

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:41:30 AM

I think no but it's still possible but i doubt it will happen because facebook has already earned billions and it's still earning today.
I think the reason why they banned cryptos in facebook is because many already are scammed in ICOs.
People got scammed because they think cryptos is easy money but it's not so the action of facebook is fair IMO.

So many people get scam because of the ico project in facebook so thats why facebook take quick action in general.
Facebook does not want to get involve because of the scam schenario from ico project.
So thats why now we have to learn from it, dont ever believe such scam ico.
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:12:15 AM

This probably wont happen anymore,its just a rumour from the past month but probably it will be impossible to create this coin because facebook restricted ICO related advertisements to their problems.The SEC surely will stop facebook from doing this because most of the social media website will follow facebook's footsteps thats why the SEC has something to do with the facebook ICO ban as they already restricted the U.S citizens from joining any ICO.

99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:16:19 AM

I think they would be more likely to invest in something like Ripple (Facebook buys 50% of Ripple on the market), then implement Ripple into their platform for buying/selling through Facebook. This would be a very strategic move for them and would allow them to focus on growth rather than development.
cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:37:51 AM

I am sure this rumour would never be happen anymore,as the facebook already restrict accepting ICO relating advertisement to their paid advertising program,probably they are just protecting their audience from these scammy ICOs as the SEC already prohibited the U.S citizens to participating any ICO,facebook is a centralized social media platform facebook is known in helping the government in resolving some cases with the help of their database,thats why it is common that facebook will abide to what the SEC applied.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:19:35 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2021, 08:35:25 PM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:13:27 AM

what is true will be revealed in the future but there is a possibility for this because facebook has a big community, and very useful for business.

ps... Watch your spelling.
ajjhu

Activity: 106
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:17:22 AM

I would think it is possible. But I agree more with the notion that too many people are being fooled into cryptocurrencies, which their Facebook users think will affect their own users and will reduce the number of their users, so they forbid the cryptocurrenc
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 02:41:07 AM

I dont get any official statement from Facebook if they will ban ICO ads, so i think this is just FUD. In my personality facebook will not do it because they raised much money from ICO ads. As i know Facebook only ban similar site like their own like revenue share site or other similar competitor.

arakate93

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:03:48 AM

It could be that facebook would develop its own digital currency one day,

But for now because either the reason what they forbid advertising on cypto

💿💿💿💿💿💿💿 [ YOcoin ] A MODERN LANGUAGE FOR CREATING THE SMART CONTRACTS AND APPS 💿💿💿💿💿💿💿
https://www.yocoin.org/
CryptoDemonElite

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:06:04 AM

maybe there's  other reason why crypto currencies banned on facebook ,  'cause as we see nowadays there are some bitcoin scammers on facebook which is ponzi that convincing more people and showing false testimonials ,maybe facebook received more report from that ponzi.  That's why they banned crypto to advertise on their site. 

That probably the real reason why, but I wonder if Facebook is trying to create a coin. I read an article several weeks ago about Facebook getting into cryptocurrency.
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:39:02 AM

This rumors will not far from realty if facebook would create their own coin there is no doubt it would easily earn  crypto traders attention it would not hard to sell since facebook has already millions of ads coming from companies and businessman I will surely participate what ever bounty they would release and even ICO
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:46:29 AM

I hope so, but i think facebook won't created their coin or at least for the moment, but Maybe they will created their whole new system in cryptocurrency world. I guess Facebook are start to learning About cryptocurrency and will synergy to their platforms.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: