Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:09:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The real problem of bitcoin price decline  (Read 1409 times)
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:01:33 AM

The real problem of bitcoin price decline is that more of 50% of cryptocurrency community are most of them ignorant and lazy people , they just follow rumors , they never get news from trusted source , never do research and this what create this panic Sales on the market and this bloody bath that you see right now , they heard about bad news from India so they start selling and never try to understand what was the news and  what is really going on , and did this affects on bitcoin or not , I am sick and tired of those kind of people .
If you don't believe in bitcoin just walk away , we don't need you in our community .
I think the ups and downs of the price are also affected with the investors as well because the bitcoin is growing and successful or destroyed it is also because the investors are inside because we also know the bitcoin development movement is related to investors
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:10:40 AM

The real problem of bitcoin price decline is that more of 50% of cryptocurrency community are most of them ignorant and lazy people , they just follow rumors , they never get news from trusted source , never do research and this what create this panic Sales on the market and this bloody bath that you see right now , they heard about bad news from India so they start selling and never try to understand what was the news and  what is really going on , and did this affects on bitcoin or not , I am sick and tired of those kind of people .
If you don't believe in bitcoin just walk away , we don't need you in our community .
I also agree with you, it is better to make investments or trading in the world bitcoin required an established understanding first in the world of cryptocurrency trading, if we already understand the most fundamental thing in the price movement then we will be able to determine and follow the market direction so we do not will damage the market moments harmful to others (this often happens when selling panic)
waqasanwar95

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:14:17 AM

The main reason of bitcoin price decline is that whales who playing with bitcoin and sucking small fishes
tonyosa

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:19:36 AM

Much of the problem of bitcoin price dip can be attributed to negative media propaganda.There is a good chance the big banks are behind it because the success of bitcoin invariable will mean banks will have to adjust the way they do business.There is also an on-going investigation by the US government of price manipulation,most likely by the same cabal
Bughah

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:33:33 AM

The recent news about bitcoin is about its plunge value. Most of the headlines about bitcoins are negatives lately and it seems that it is not yet finished and it is expected that the value of it will shift unpredictably. Some financial expert's advice other investors not to fully trust bitcoin because it has fallen below $9,000 but at the same time there are some financial analysts that keep on saying that the falling value of bitcoin is a good news because it will attract other investors to invest with bitcoin and will be the reason to increase and reached $30,000 this year 2018.  They even said that in the future, it will reach $1 Million.

Yes that is the one reason but its a temporary problem,because bitcoin showed for how many times for its fast recovery
jchav010101

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:06:21 AM

I know by doing so we are contributing to the price decrease but it is better than holding something without any options at our hand.Its normal because our money being invested is in form of cryptocurrency so they are too afraid and probably did wrong decision by sell it in low price.I believe that bitcoin price will rise again because I see great potential in bitcoin.
HelenS

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:38:51 AM

I also think you're right, too much negative FUD has led to a big drop in the entire cryptocurrency market.
That means there is a big bubble, and I think it will continue to fall until these people give up on the cryptocurrency market.

but all this negative is in vain, blockchain and crypto will be dominating in some years, cause it is convenient, transparent, and reliable.
katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:48:55 AM

There is currently no panic sellimg and actually there wasn't a single seroius one during this downfall. I see that people who bought Bitcoin around 15k$ and many others, just HOLD
It's quite common in cryptocurrency that variation of price and bitcoin is also not different from that. With the current price also bitcoin can give good profit, yes as you mentioned those who have bought when the price was high they are the suffered but hope for the best in future bitcoin price may again pump up as it was in the last year end.
fndsr

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:04:24 PM

The real problem of bitcoin price decline is that more of 50% of cryptocurrency community are most of them ignorant and lazy people , they just follow rumors , they never get news from trusted source , never do research and this what create this panic Sales on the market and this bloody bath that you see right now , they heard about bad news from India so they start selling and never try to understand what was the news and  what is really going on , and did this affects on bitcoin or not , I am sick and tired of those kind of people .
it is true that the price decline or bitcoin price increase is greatly affected from the investors, because bitcoin is there and growing there are investors behind it all

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:33:15 PM

Exactly, those people doesn't deserve to call risk takers, bitcoin  is always been that way , they never understand what crypto means and how this community works, those people are wasting their opportunity and real profits because of fake news.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:41:28 PM

All things considered, it's protected to accept that not every person who exchanges bitcoin puts stock in it. You're correct the vast majority was not doing their own particular perusing. Many individuals are simply in it for the simple bucks. They don't try to comprehend what BTC is or its suggestion in the public arena. It is conceivable those individuals who freeze offer due to a solitary awful article are a piece of the populace that are simply in it for the fleeting run.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 12:47:46 PM

The real problem of bitcoin price decline is that more of 50% of cryptocurrency community are most of them ignorant and lazy people , they just follow rumors , they never get news from trusted source , never do research
Most of these people are driven in by FOMO once they hear about the surge in price of Bitcoin and once there is a small dip in price, they create FUD, and begin to panic sell. All these are factors contributing to the continues decline of the price of Bitcoin. Newbies in cryptocurrency investment must be well-informed and do their own research before investing in Bitcoin or any other coin.

chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:00:22 PM

i always said in this forum that negativity or rumours only leads to performance drop or even price drop. But this is not eminent its only temporary ,the major investors when they dump actually creates panic and selling pressure mounts ,thats where the main cause or concern is.I have requested everybody to just avoid selling in huge qty as it affects small investors and their margins as well.I am also both short term and long term trader ,this is because taking positions at multiple prices always protects the portfolios.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:09:18 PM

Don't give so much focus to those people you don't like it will waste your time. I am pretty sure of that. You should improve yourself to deal your crypto life with not double minded mind just fix mind. Your business is not their business so make your own business.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:15:44 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 12:01:25 AM by knightmairesaint

Well, I don't see as the major problem of bitcoin market value decline as for me I believe whale contribute major price decline and government policy is another factors that contribute to the price decline of bitcoin.
I believe that the main reason why bitcoin price decline is because that bitcoin is volatile, and its normal. I think big whales is part of the ones who spread bad news about bitcoin, so that they can harvest bitcoin on the panic seller, so that they can earn big profit when the price increase. Government also part of the decline because its against  to it, because of bitcoin is decentralized, they cant control it, so that they want to destroy it. Big whales and government are some reason why bitcoin price decline.
There are many factors that can affect the market price of bitcoin and even if we blame the current price decline in the volatility of the coin, we will still know that it is not jut the volatility that is causing this. It is also not just because of the government opposing and also not just because of the whales working their strategy again. We will always know that the price decline is because of all the factors that can affect it, they affect the bitcoin negatively in each of their every way and once all this negativity merges, dump happens.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 11:52:14 PM

I don't think there is a problem with the drop on Bitcoin price since this is not new in crypto. Bitcoin will definitely bounce back stronger and these decline in prices is just a good time for investors to buy more so that you can sell at higher prices when the bull market starts.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:57:47 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 12:18:08 AM by jake zyrus

It's only a problem if you bought high.

Bitcoin is definitely bounce back there value, if you bought bitcoin in higher price you never earn profit here cause you bought in higher how did you sell it at a right price. If you want to earn more profit buy bitcoin coins when the price is low.

setsuna_gray26

Activity: 245

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:59:01 PM

It's only a problem if you bought high.

Yeah, if you buy a bitcoin is a high price then it is a big problem because there is a chance that you will earn a lower profit and it is bad to a bitcoin user.

PM.coins

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:18:03 AM

you are correct but i do believe that negative news (or mainly FUD) has always been a secondary force that helped the drop but it never caused it. the market makers get the dumping started and as price falls other traders join in with stop loss,... and then the FUD starts coming out and the weak hands panic sell making the dip bigger.

as you can see there was a lot of buys happening around $10k even with all the FUD and all the dumps that happened. but in the end the pressure of the dump was bigger than the strength of the total buys so it broke down.
Yes, bad news is one factor that affects price of bitcoin to drop. Besides that, strong competitors from new offered coins in the market also can influence btc price , mostly falling down. Technically, high volume of sales from investors can create price moves down but it is a normal condition in the market because price tends to recover again when there is a high demand or high buying transaction in the market.
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:50:31 AM

you are correct but i do believe that negative news (or mainly FUD) has always been a secondary force that helped the drop but it never caused it. the market makers get the dumping started and as price falls other traders join in with stop loss,... and then the FUD starts coming out and the weak hands panic sell making the dip bigger.

as you can see there was a lot of buys happening around $10k even with all the FUD and all the dumps that happened. but in the end the pressure of the dump was bigger than the strength of the total buys so it broke down.
Yes, bad news is one factor that affects price of bitcoin to drop. Besides that, strong competitors from new offered coins in the market also can influence btc price , mostly falling down. Technically, high volume of sales from investors can create price moves down but it is a normal condition in the market because price tends to recover again when there is a high demand or high buying transaction in the market.
I agree, fake news is the main problem that causes FUD, that's why a lot of people panic sell in the market. We can see in the market that bitcoin price is going down most of the time. Although it's recovering it's still stuck at the $7,000. And also some countries started to ban bitcoin, I think that's the main problem about the price decline

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀