Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:28:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The real problem of bitcoin price decline  (Read 1409 times)
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:54:42 AM

Bitcoin price declination is just a part of the business, since we are dealing with currency. But Bitcoin is really amazing for its survival for a lot time. It can make strategies to bounce back, making its price go high again.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Onews1990

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:16:22 AM

always are people that disappointed, screaming and telling news from some strange forums. i am patient and waiting for bitcoin grows twice in price
tarikul1921

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:46:46 AM

The main problem of bitcoin price decline is that more of 50% of cryptocurrency community are most of them ignorant and lazy people , they just follow rumors , they never get news from trusted source , never do research and this what create this panic Sales on the market and this bloody bath that you see right now.
Gen-8

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:04:55 AM

I think this decline is because investors monitor the warnings of some regulators and increase oppression in the virtual currency market, and this decline seems to be due to lack of interest in Bitcoin buyers, and from various unfavorable problems from some people who disagree with the presence of Bitcoin, the cause of the decline this Bitcoin price.
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:12:09 AM

I don't think you understand how the markets work. Most of the times the price is manipulated by the whales and its not the regular crypto users who are dumping their coins. The whales manipulate the price to cause panic in the minds of weak hands and get them to dump their coins into their bags.

Briella18

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:23:29 AM

The price movement is always base on the law of demand and supply. More supply,less demand makes the price fall.And because of negative thought of many bitcoiners they do panic selling when they saw that bitcoin price drop down.
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:27:14 AM

as soon as there are lots of people who believe that they will be millionaires with just a few thousands invested we will see the decline more and more because they have too much hope where it is not needed and again too much fear where it is not necessary.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
pilnenkii

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:40:12 AM

Most people think that holding bitcoins will make them an instant millionaire, this person should reorient.
Holylambo

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:11:28 PM

The real problem of bitcoin price decline is that more of 50% of cryptocurrency community are most of them ignorant and lazy people , they just follow rumors , they never get news from trusted source , never do research and this what create this panic Sales on the market and this bloody bath that you see right now , they heard about bad news from India so they start selling and never try to understand what was the news and  what is really going on , and did this affects on bitcoin or not , I am sick and tired of those kind of people .
If you don't believe in bitcoin just walk away , we don't need you in our community .
Your idea is partly right, but I think that the main reason is fear of missing opportunities (FOMO). Fluctuations will always appear on the market, and most of traders want to catch it.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:17:57 PM

You are right and most at times those that this menace heat most are the newbies in bitcoin because they lack the knowledge of how the market works and at that they are easily carried away by bad news and at the end rush into panic selling which have great negative influence on the market.
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:28:26 PM

You are right, People believes in the fake hype, fake news, false predictions. They don't like to spend the time to research about that news. Someone spreads FUDD to make their money big, and someone hears them and sells their coins in the loss. Bitcoin tries to improve its limitation like transactions fee getting lower; transactions time will increase soon. But the real problem is, as you mentioned, Bitcoin's price decline. Bitcoin needs a stable price; I think The real problem of bitcoin is too volatility! Hope very soon, it will improve also. I wish Satoshi Nakamoto needs to come again.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:37:31 PM

you are correct but i do believe that negative news (or mainly FUD) has always been a secondary force that helped the drop but it never caused it. the market makers get the dumping started and as price falls other traders join in with stop loss,... and then the FUD starts coming out and the weak hands panic sell making the dip bigger.

as you can see there was a lot of buys happening around $10k even with all the FUD and all the dumps that happened. but in the end the pressure of the dump was bigger than the strength of the total buys so it broke down.
I know that a lot of people were just waiting for this price decline under 10 k to start buying but I can't see improving on the global market cap , as you can see we lost more than 100 billion-dollar in just 2 days so I wonder where are those buyers , we need fresh money dude , new participants and investors , the prices will not takeoff again from this point if we don't have new investments on the field . We need people who truly believe in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies not only people looking for easy money for short term . I'm a believer , I'm holding my coins , I will not sell and I will buy more . This is the mentality that we need .

That's what you get with the crowd that joins bitcoin nowadays. They aren't believers, they aren't holders, they don't even care about bitcoin.
Just about the quick profits.

Absolutely right mate because if they are the real believers then definitely they will understand why there are dumping times and what supposed to be done during this season. They are not holders because a real holders never give up easily and always be patiently waiting for the right time to sell even if it takes years for that. They didn’t care because they are too selfish and greedy enough to earn quick profits instead of helping the market to recover fast.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:41:32 PM

yes many traders that have this character, but sometimes i be that dumb traders too, when the bad news announce by people i sell my coin fast because its afraid that the price of that coin will be down and i will get some lost, but i think its natural that when the price of bitcoin down the traders will sell their coin for good reason

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:28:05 PM

I think the real problem of Bitcoin is it's volatility and as an investor you must be aware of it and one more don't believe on fake news about the fall of Bitcoin just bear in mind that bitcoin will soar high in the future.

Fourgh

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:05:14 PM

you are correct but i do believe that negative news (or mainly FUD) has always been a secondary force that helped the drop but it never caused it. the market makers get the dumping started and as price falls other traders join in with stop loss,... and then the FUD starts coming out and the weak hands panic sell making the dip bigger.

as you can see there was a lot of buys happening around $10k even with all the FUD and all the dumps that happened. but in the end the pressure of the dump was bigger than the strength of the total buys so it broke down.

i agree with you. And we also have to count the numbee of SCAM ICO's that are flooding the market right now.. Someone has to regulate the number of ICO's before it gets out of hand.

freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:09:57 PM

yeah, but that's just minority, they don't represent the whole Bitcoin community like us, right? I hope this incident will help us to get rid of them soon, as they sell and leave soon I bet.
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:01:42 PM

I don't think you understand how the markets work. Most of the times the price is manipulated by the whales and its not the regular crypto users who are dumping their coins. The whales manipulate the price to cause panic in the minds of weak hands and get them to dump their coins into their bags.
Whales start this process of fudding and manipulation, but the main job (I mean panic selling) is actually done by the community itself, by those lazy and ignorant people who never take their time to analyze the situation.
It's all about emotions with fear being the strongest one. That's why the young and unstable crypto market is the perfect place for such manipulations.

Rox123

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:07:34 PM

Yes that didn't cause the decline but it definitely contributed, and then when it affects the market it creates a nasty snowball effect and some people who don't know any better will be like "omg they were right" and the number of panic sales just increases from there
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:49:18 PM

Whales start this process of fudding and manipulation, but the main job (I mean panic selling) is actually done by the community itself, by those lazy and ignorant people who never take their time to analyze the situation.
It's all about emotions with fear being the strongest one. That's why the young and unstable crypto market is the perfect place for such manipulations.

Whales enjoying what they are seeing after shaking the market, the domino effects has been  started by big holders who maybe already gained a lot and start cashing out their profits, then followed by newbies and weak holders that who didn't bother to make their own research just react right away after seeing the declining of  value, better to be more efficient on finding real reason behind before dealing with any actions that will only fall to certain loses of your investment.
dvmd

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:57:55 PM

I think the real problem if the price down is fud and scam news . also panic sale can create price drops . when price up definitely any time market correction start so its a normal nature of this market .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: