Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:57:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now  (Read 1830 times)
Jake.bluees

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:47:37 PM

I do not think I can do anything, one of the advantages or qualities that he gave to his creation was the fact that the currency would not be controlled by anyone, it is completely free. Taking control would change many things within the course. It was also his decision not to reveal his identity, for sure he does not even know who he is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:59:07 PM

I do not think I can do anything, one of the advantages or qualities that he gave to his creation was the fact that the currency would not be controlled by anyone, it is completely free. Taking control would change many things within the course. It was also his decision not to reveal his identity, for sure he does not even know who he is.
Well, we are still so thankful that even though he chooses to become anonymous he has given us a great advantage that really helps a lot of people and an individual, and as of the moment I don't think he is dead now because if he does someone will reveal his identity, he might be one of us here we really don't know and have no idea at all.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:50:04 PM

Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?

No one can actually knows where is satoshi nakamoto and what he doing right now, if he dead or alive and i think even successful people they didn't know who is satoshi nakamoto.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:20:08 AM

Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?
He? Nobody still knows if he is a real man or a group of people working under this strange Japanese name satoshi Nakamoto.
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:41:00 AM

At this point in BTC's life, I guess it would be a tad bit irrelevant to find out who Satoshi is. There's a reason why he went through hoops of fire just to keep his identity one of the best kept secrets in the world. What he started has benefited a lot of people and we got him to thank for that. For all we know, he's lurking in this forum.  Grin

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:55:45 AM

I know that there is a real reason why Satoshi is hiding. I came up to the idea that the government can arrest satoshi because of the invention that he/she created. I am also that her/his life are in danger because of what he created. But I am sure that he/she is now happy because many people are now patronizing his/her invention.
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:11:36 AM

It's a normal thing that rates fluctuate, besides the fall of Bitcoin was predictable. Satoshi has nothing to do with it, no one can even tell for sure if he really existed. And no one will tell for sure what is waiting for us in the crypto field in the future.
nastaverba

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:39:29 AM
Merited by sekapai (2)

Satoshi will always be alive in our hearts: 3  Cheesy
ashfer

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:00:58 AM

Sathoshi the real creator of bitcoin is not dead .Don't be foolish to think that he is dead in fact he cannot do anything if the market is sinking.One of the main reason for the market to sink is the false news and the fake information that people spread through social media and the recent fake info provided in the wall st. has also down marketed the value of btc as they gave false info about btc. Satoshi has already done his job and his work has proved to be the best investment globally and i hope the market will recover soon . Nobody know where sathoshi is but i believe that crag to be the real sathoshi.

lesinset

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:03:40 AM

I believe Satoshi is not an individual but a group of people who established bitcoin. And for sure, they are doing something with regards to the inflation.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:08:52 AM

I'm not sure if satoshi nakamoto is a person, but maybe a group of person who are the makers and founders of bitcoins. They maybe use this name to hide their identity to protect their selves and their family for those people who are interested to them and to maintain their simple living.
tlustoprd

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:09:18 AM

Satoshi cannot do anything because he forgot the password to the bitcoin price setting manager.
syahdurindu

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:21:09 AM

I think satoshi is alive, he hides his identity because he does not want to interfere with his private life, so you are not wise to ask where satoshi is ...
The better thing that you should do now is to do something useful for bitcoin, because now the bitcoin price keeps dropping ...

fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:18:54 PM

We don't even know if he is real..some people say that it was an identity created by the real organization who made Bitcoins to stay hidden ..
Thus we cannot say that he is dead or alive .
Also since Bitcoins is something that's governed by itself so there is nothing that he could have done .
He decrease in price is something that's gonna stabilize after a while. Thus don't worry.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
laimaro

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:39:08 PM

It is impossible for one person to plan something like Bitcoins. There must be a big company behind it.
Sendibere

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:40:13 PM

For me he is not dead. Satoshi Nakamoto is the most search person when it comes to cryptocurrency. He is the hidden person until now. And he cannot reveal himself for his security. I think he has a plan how to get Bitcoin back to the most valuable amount. We need to trust him
shikon_shard

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:43:56 PM

To have a wider view of something, you'll have to step back and look at it from afar
I mean, He could be a forum member disguised even as a newbie

But on second thought, why would he waste time for it xD
len23

Activity: 175

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:55:55 PM

I personally don't know where is Satoshi right now and what is happening to him.What I know is his name is popular in cryptocurrency world,and for sure he contributed much in this.
shikon_shard

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:59:47 PM

He? Nobody still knows if he is a real man or a group of people working under this strange Japanese name satoshi Nakamoto.

EVen if Satoshi Nakamoto is a group, the idea had to come from one person.  Wink
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:16:31 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 01:52:45 PM by tophe15

Satoshi Nakamoto is the most searched name in the cryptocurrency world. There is no accurate information on Satoshi's identity as an individual or organization. With the amount of bitcoin Satoshi is holding, he is already a billionaire. Satoshi is someone I admire for creating bitcoin, though I do not know who he is.
Agree with you SunJAB, revealing Satoshi's identity will only lead to fame and danger. But even though, if he will be indentified, he can't help about the fall back of prices. Because BTC is created to be decentralized. Which means, no one is administrating it. We are the solution and the problem of how the price goes up and down. If we buy, it will boost up. But if we panicked on selling that's why it goes down more and more.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: