Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:25:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now  (Read 1829 times)
aborjin

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:36:05 PM

I think Satoshi is dead too.If Satoshi was alive, we would know that.

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:09:00 PM

Out of curiosity, I wanted to know who Satoshi is.

But other than that, I'm fine whether he is dead or where he is right now. We just all celebrate his inventions. He keeps himself anonymous just like his bitcoin so I guess if he is alive now he won't be surfacing.

I also think that Satoshi, is not just one person, but a group of individual who contributed to this new technology. But please refrain from believing those person/s who claim to be Satoshi himself, They are just doing it for the sake of publicity.

As far as my guess, I really thought that as a individual, Hal Finney was a likely candidate, unfortunately, Hal did past away and I still consider him one of the contributor to this revolution that we all have been a part of. He/They are all Legends, AFAIK.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:13:53 PM

Why do you care about where Satoshi lives or his personal life? He has abandoned bitcoin a long time back and now he is probably enjoying his life, probably.
And no, Satoshi cannot do anything to skyrocket the price directly, sure FUD and bullshit like that can but directly by Satoshi I don't seem how and by he'd do that. And price is not technically low for most of the users as everyone sees the prices of bitcoin under their circumstances.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:19:02 PM

I think there's no need for us to know who is Satoshi, his current status and his whereabouts. For his own safety and his family let us just be thankful to this genius the father of bitcoin who created the king and where ever he is I am sure he is very proud of himself to see his inventions growth and became popular. As long as bitcoin is kicking Satoshis name will still be alive in the whole crypto world.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:21:19 PM

I think satoshi still alive maybe he is the one who dump bitcoin because he owns a lot of bitcoin since he created, maybe he just now enjoy his life being bitcoin billionaire.

Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:34:18 PM

Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?
Nobody knows because he is anonymous. Nobody who really is, is he japanese because of his name or not? Nobody knows. Nobody knows where he is. And this, nobody know why he hides his self. It's because bitcoin is don't needs ID? Pr maybe because bitcoin don't needs transparency? Well, we don't know. All we have to do now is to invest, trade and get the benefits of bitcoin.
SmellsCinnamon

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:39:50 PM

Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?

Of course he's hidden. Many people especially the government (maybe) are looking for him. His identity and where he is now shouldn't be revealed in the public for security purposes. But I read an article about Satoshi Nakamoto, they said that he's a 64-year old Japanese-American living in California. I don't know yet if it is true.
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:41:59 PM

I think most of us are wondering who is Satoshi. We all want to know his real identity. I think satoshi is not his real name he is just using this name to hide his identity. Or maybe she is a girl.

EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:42:16 PM

LOL.. I think maybe many people wonder who satoshi is and where he is. In fact , he is well-known and talent, thanks to him we have chance to do cryptocurrency. This’s really attractive market, which brings us much of benefits ,especially it’s a convenient way for us to get benefits with cryptocurrency. Do you think that if now satoshi appear, he will helps us solve this problem? We all know that bitcoin is a decentralized currency, especially it’s notoriously volatile. No one can take impact on it to make it be increased .Keep your head and waiting for the price, it will recover soon.
King Koy

Activity: 160

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:34:28 PM

You know what, if I am satoshi I will do the same as what he did after he made bitcoin. I do believe that being not revealing himself is the wisest decision he did. Why? Because you can't trust to no one when it is all about money, and the most dangerous group of people will hunt him down whatever it takes just for bitcoin. And I believe that these dangerous people are the high profile syndicates and the greedy governments.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:36:00 AM

Satoshi cannot do anything because he forgot the password to the bitcoin price setting manager.
Lmao… dude, who told you that Satoshi lost password to set Bitcoin price? Lol that’s funny 😂 Satoshi doesn’t set the price for Bitcoin lol, this is kind of a cooperate business and the price rate is being determined by the rate of demand. Price fall is not because of Satoshi losing his password and he never did.
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 06:00:40 AM

Dead or alive, Satoshi does not have a direct influence on the manipulation of the price of bitcoin. The way bitcoin is drafted, no single person has that control. It is decentralized. However, not revealing himself is a good thing for him against security if his life. Haven't you read of the recent news of a crypto blogger who made a boast of his wealth on YouTube and was later attacked at his home? He was bruised, tied up and left to die after the robbers made away with his money. If people knew Satoshi whereabouts, it could be worse for him.
PatronRH

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:11:34 AM

The existence of bitcoin is no longer dependant to the existence of Satoschi as bitcoin is a decentralized currency and he has no control over it now. So for this reason there is no need for him to show up yet I net he got a very descent amount of it to spend. Some say he is hiding from thugs that may harm him in order to get their hand on BTC yet I don't think that is true.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
siopaotsin

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:56:01 AM

I think Satoshi is just observing what will happen with the technology that he has brought the world in. How will the people and the world will respond to this kind of technology. And with the world we're in right now, it's better to remain anonymous than be famous for bringing a technology that opposes the banks.
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:41:10 AM

I think most of us are wondering who is Satoshi. We all want to know his real identity. I think satoshi is not his real name he is just using this name to hide his identity. Or maybe she is a girl.

It doesn't matter if Satoshi Nakamoto is a girl or a boy, the bottom line here is that he is not going to show his self to the public, I don't know the reason why, but I respect his decision. Having something big like bitcoin I think is enough reason for him to hide his identity, there are so many people out there who wants to shutdown of bitcoin because they are jealous about it, and that might be the reason, because if he show himself, someone might kill him to kill bitcoin also.
tayecrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:42:44 AM

i find your question very funny to me....... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin.
QuadeBarrier

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:45:16 AM

I don't think he's dead since Bitcoin is only 9 years old. But that day will come one day and no one is going to know. My be a big topic that comes up often in say 30 years from now.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:49:02 AM

The presence or absence of satoshi nakamoto now will not affect the bitcoin price. Cryptocurreny has a decentralized system, which is entitled to set the bitcoin price is 'we are' not satoshi nakamoto. A good solution to increase bitcoin price is get your friends or family to buy bitcoin for investment, it's a testament to bitcoin price going up.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:13:24 AM

That is a billion dollar question, No one knows who is statoshi nakamoto or we do not know if that is a group but the only thing do now is to cherish what he or they contributed in this world because everyone of us has a chance to become successful in life so be thankful for he or they done.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:29:29 AM

Nobody can ascertain if Satoshi Nakamoto is an individual or a group of people. All that is known is that a great cyrpto currency has been created and it is making a lot of people have hope in life which they could not with the fiat currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: