Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:11:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now  (Read 1829 times)
wanimulyo

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:34:54 PM

He developed this project well and I think it would be best for him to keep his identity secret. In my opinion, I would not be surprises if one of the staff members is actually him.

yes, i hope he is well. this project can give many people alot profit. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinajax455

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:58:48 PM

There are many people looking for Satoshi Nakamoto, it is interesting to know about himself. As like the other people who using bitcoin, I'm an grateful that Satoshi created bitcoin. Many people change thier life for better with bitcoin.
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:47:12 AM

Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?

I think Mr. Satoshi is not dead. He hide himself and his family in order to protect his own identity and his family member. Mr.  Satoshi is the man who created bitcoin but his identity remains until now a mystery.
leavefifa

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:40:49 AM

Mr. Satoshi has great ambition to change the form of currency transactions. I'm not sure if he did it purely for economic purposes. But with what the Bitcoin world is creating a chance to change many things in our lives, we should cherish him. I do not know if Satoshi is anywhere, but he is certainly very happy with what he has done. It can be a historical milestone in terms of currency trading.
kennyle167

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:46:28 AM

He developed this project well and I think it would be best for him to keep his identity secret. In my opinion, I would not be surprises if one of the staff members is actually him.

yes, i hope he is well. this project can give many people alot profit. 

yes, i'm too, i hope that bitcoin will recuperate and increase, and i think satosi will help it.
bilyboy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:16:52 AM

No one know who is satoshi sakamoto,  where is he, and he is a person or group. But satoshi can't do anything about market prize because, Market price change based on market demand. So we can just believe if market prize will be rise again.
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:37:03 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the founder of bitcoin who is the most popular man in the field of cryptocurrency is not yet clearly identified his present location. This is good for him to be mysterious for security reason's. Even though his name is very popular in the mainstream but nobody could figure out his physical identity, This man is truly a brilliant and i am very thankful of his new invention because many of us are benifited:)

nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:50:53 AM

That's one of the concerns that comes out to everyone's brain as bitcoin is going down deep again. We can't stop thinking if who are maintaining bitcoin if Satoshi Nakamoto is already dead. But since there's what this so called hardfork, you can think that Satoshi had already delegated the tasks to someone else if ever Satoshi is already dead.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
kangbasir

Activity: 394

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:33:36 AM

Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?
I never knew Satoshi Nakamoto was still a mystery Satoshi Nakamoto asking for a pseudonym he revealed to the public behind a virtual money solution. Wright revealed his identity to the three media, BBC, GQ, and The Economist. and also no one knows his whereabouts now
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:42:42 PM

I never knew Satoshi Nakamoto was still a mystery Satoshi Nakamoto asking for a pseudonym he revealed to the public behind a virtual money solution. Wright revealed his identity to the three media, BBC, GQ, and The Economist. and also no one knows his whereabouts now
Exactly, satoshi remain unknown which we are very thankful for his brilliant mind by creating this spectacular currency the bitcoin. Each and everyone of us especially those older one here in bitcoin community prove that by having this crypto currency can change our eay of living as we can earn as much as we can though not consistent due to the votality of crypto currency but still profitable as long as you can wait just like a long term investment.
sreecanvas

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:15:34 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the most searched name in the cryptocurrency world.If he appeared, he can't do anything because bitcoin was created as a decentralized currency.
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:42:30 PM

Satoshi is actually a pseudonym for either a person or group of people because they wanted to stay anonymous from all of the bitcoin hype and it seems to be working out just fine. You could be right though and he could be dead.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
BrentMack

Activity: 204

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:00:14 PM

It's possible that Satoshi is dead but it's more likely he just used the name satoshi to throw people off his scent because he knew that bitcoin and the blockchain technology will be revolutionary and will bring a lot of exposure for him and not everyone likes being in the public eye so he's probably just somewhere living his life
C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:28:42 AM

We dont have an specific information regarding to satoshi the only mark he left is the phenomenal bitcoin which he created. He's still anonymous , even though there are some conclusion that satoshi is just hiding . And on the other hand i think satoshi is smiling at us and proud on what he created.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:33:32 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the most searched name in the cryptocurrency world.If he appeared, he can't do anything because bitcoin was created as a decentralized currency.

Not only the "most searched name" but one of the mysteries of the Internet. Satoshi Nakamoto is very popular name in the internet, and as I said it is one of the mysteries of the internet, he invented Bitcoin, the reason we are in this forum right now. Dead or Alive, we can't do nothing since he don't want to be known we just need to respect what he wants.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:31:17 AM

No one really knows if Satoshi Nakamoto is still allive or dead and what is he doing right now because he is anonymous. About the value of bitcoin today, i think Satoshi cannot do anything about because there are countries who already banned bitcoin that make its price drops.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:25:27 AM

Is Satoshi Sakamoto a group or a person? No one knows the answer. Maybe, he may be a bitcoin milloinaire we have ever know? But I'm sure he is an intelligent person. Bitcoin are becoming the best crypto currency. And this isn't good for government. Government will try their best to stop him. He can be killed by someone. Identity hiding is very necessary.  Cool

Plot twist: He lost hard drive  Grin

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:50:08 AM

Satoshi had revealed himself last month. It has been published in social media. You may search him because he is a known person. No wonder this digital currency pursued and was backed up because of his identity, a vEry wealthy man.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:56:56 AM

Satoshi I think is a group and it will be not dead, but the thing is the real satoshi who built this crypto - currency alive and it will be dead someday, the price of bitcoins are manipulated buy some big investors or whales, satoshi don't have a power of that but he can go with manipulating the price of bitcoins because they would say that he held a millions of bitcoins now, it was just a rumor (who knows) but IMP it a yes that he held some bitcoins.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:03:54 AM

Nonone knows that question men we do not even know if satoshinis really a person because nonone knows who hebreally was if he really exist. And even he is alive we all know that the price of the bitcoins depends on us the creators have nothing to do with the price if a lot of people buy bitcoins that eill make the demends high too that means that the bitcoins price will rise too and if they are falling we all know that the exact same thing will happen. And satoshi is like a myth nonone kkows him but himself if he is true
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: