Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:20:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now  (Read 1829 times)
Codename23

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:30:52 PM

No one knows if he is still alive or not. Or who he is. As long as the bitcoin is still running. Let atleast conclude that he is still alive. And hope that he will make the bitcoin more successful.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:41:01 PM

It doesn't matter whether Satoshi is dead or alive because what is important if his real personality is still alive, making ways to maintain bitcoin. And with that, I think he is still alive, monitoring the happening of his creation. Maybe he is the one leading his team to sustain and make developments on the system of bitcoin. And i think he is already very rich today.

pendekar cinta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:46:06 AM

After I've dove into the world of cryptocurrency about 1 year has never known about the life of Satoshi but with the creation of bitcoin can have a positive impact for a country and the population because they can make investments according to their will without any party that can prevent it.

slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:21:51 AM

Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?
No one really knows the identity of satoshi or what happened to him, right now every a scenario is possible he could be dead or he could be alive, we do not even know if bitcoin was created by a single person or by a group of like minded individuals, so to try to speculate in his identity is useless we will probably never know who he is.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:39:36 AM

Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?
We do not know who the real sathosi is and if is alive or whatever I think he can not do anything for the market situation this time,the bitcoin is decentral purely user interest that can change the market, unless sathosi introduce himself and attract many good requests from users and even governments.

secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:22:08 PM

He is alive but is hiding somewhere as it is not wise for people to know his identity.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:08:17 PM

In my opinion, Satoshi Nakamoto is still alive. For me, he was still doing something to help bitcoin remain on its ground or be stable. Satoshi can always affect the price of bitcoin becaus of the amount that he has but he has never done it. He was working on the background to make the lives of other better. He deserve credit or a an award for his greatest invention, bitcoin.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:37:29 PM

Until now. Sastohi seems to disappear and never appear in any media, I am sure that he is alive and enjoys a beautiful day because he has a bitcoin with a huge stock.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:45:01 PM

In my opinion, Satoshi Nakamoto is still alive. For me, he was still doing something to help bitcoin remain on its ground or be stable. Satoshi can always affect the price of bitcoin becaus of the amount that he has but he has never done it. He was working on the background to make the lives of other better. He deserve credit or a an award for his greatest invention, bitcoin.
Of course Satoshi still alive, well he anonymous user so i think he enjoys the vacation every day because every year's bitcoins always making a new high price. Well maybe at future will he show up to public, we don't know that only time & god know the true

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
KeijiN

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:45:46 PM

hehhhe, what do you think he can do? Say me. I think he is sitting and manioulating the market like the master of puppets, lol!
eduvacation.net

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

Nice Trip With Us

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:46:25 PM

LOL
The futile question. No one knows who Satoshi is. Bitcoin users today believe that Satoshi is God who has given way for all of us to change the economic status by creating bitcoin so we can all develop bitcoin and its technology. When the condition of bitcoin prices drops sharply as it is today, there is nothing he can do because now that contributes to affect the bitcoin price movement is the holders.

❍ Treon ❍
▐ Utilities payments made  simple ▌
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ████
backspace jejel

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:07:59 PM

the identity of the satosi is kept here and no one knows who he is, whether he's a person or a group I do not know, no one wants to know in the crypto world because it's just a hassle
Febriana98

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:46:23 PM

Satoshi would not have revealed himself if he wanted...to be sure he had done it all along, and about the price, I'm sure he's able to manipulate the Bitcoin price because he certainly has millions of Bitcoins.
Brangos99

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:02:40 PM

Named but not intangible it seems very appropriate to describe the owner of the name of Satoshi Nakamoto is still a mystery until now. No one knows whether Satoshi Nakamoto died or not, and no one knows of Satoshi Nakamoto's existence until now.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:20:25 AM

I think that satoshi is just hiding somewhere because most of the developers of an ico will look for him and ask how to create bitcoins on the block chain so i think that, that's the reason why he's hiding.
Exactly satoshi is alive he is not dead and it is not good to revile his identity because he has made something really huge and profitable so if he will be in eyes of people they will try to trace him, follow him and take away his money, showing his identify can increase risk fir his life so better if he is unknown to us, as he has done his job for us, he invented bitcoin for us now we should enjoy bitcoin earning.
cherryfer

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:42:13 AM

I think Mr. Satoshi is still alive and always monitoring the trend of his Bitcoin cyptocurrency creation. He still anounymous person until now. And I think he is willing to make another additional Bitcoin if the prices are continuously drop down and worthless.
foaman

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:11:37 PM

Why would not we just let him exist without this crazy discussion (if he’s alive..)? If he is then he would die from whatching people fighting over a mere bitcoin.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:46:26 AM

I think that satoshi is just hiding somewhere because most of the developers of an ico will look for him and ask how to create bitcoins on the block chain so i think that, that's the reason why he's hiding.
Exactly satoshi is alive he is not dead and it is not good to revile his identity because he has made something really huge and profitable so if he will be in eyes of people they will try to trace him, follow him and take away his money, showing his identify can increase risk fir his life so better if he is unknown to us, as he has done his job for us, he invented bitcoin for us now we should enjoy bitcoin earning.

All the world has the eyes to the Satoshi to the richest people in the planet.
Satoshi has so many reasons why he didn't reveal his identity as he is holding a lot of bitcoin now and it will be a risk on his security (hi know that bitcoin will be a big bang).
So if someone claims to be a brother or friend of Satoshi Nakamoto that is a member of any team doing an ICO I'm sure it's just a hype or even a scam.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:52:17 AM

I think everyone said it, I'm just going to reiterate it... Satoshi, where ever he is, chooses not to reveal his ir her identity simply because he or she doesn't want harm to him or herself or his or her loved ones. Besides, he or she can't do anything if Bitcoin is plummeting. Bitcoin is already a public enterprise and it is decentralized mind you.

trand

Activity: 252

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 08:50:57 AM

I think that satoshi is still alive and he do not have to reveal himself to the whole world. He want to see his greatest invention grow without his reputation. He knows that when he show up, the bitcoin price will increase but he will never do it. He understand that bitcoin need to develop with the help of all humankind, not by his own. So he decide to stay in the shadow

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: