Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:37:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now  (Read 1829 times)
Aristus

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:09:25 AM

Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?
I think Satoshi is still alive but on his side, I think it is not good idea to reveal his identity because this may not give good result to him, because nowaday and even from the past we know we often  heard that there are group of people expert and willing to do harmful thing to someone that can be their asset for money and for evil plan and Satoshi can be one of their target because of his great invention.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:22:13 AM

Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?
I think Satoshi is still alive but on his side, I think it is not good idea to reveal his identity because this may not give good result to him, because nowaday and even from the past we know we often  heard that there are group of people expert and willing to do harmful thing to someone that can be their asset for money and for evil plan and Satoshi can be one of their target because of his great invention.
I heard that he is doing something new project right now, I just don't know if it is just a rumor or not, but almost people are saying that he is not yet dead then that is what's important right now that the king of bitcoin is still alive, we might  not know if he is visiting this forum at anonymous right.
MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:37:04 AM

Well, I'd also want to know him because i really need to discuss something with him Cheesy It seems every search about Satoshi brings the results that no one knows him/her/them. Well, let's hope one day Satoshi reveals himself to us on this forum
Yeah I'm hoping that Mr. Satoshi is still alive and happily watching us here as we become rich thru his invention. A reason that we should be thankful to him.

bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:41:16 AM

I heard that he is doing something new project right now, I just don't know if it is just a rumor or not, but almost people are saying that he is not yet dead then that is what's important right now that the king of bitcoin is still alive, we might  not know if he is visiting this forum at anonymous right.
i think he will make a breakthrough for the development of cryptocurrency. although no one knows for sure who he is, but i think his job has not been completed to bring bitcoin accepted throughout the country. i think he's worked hard to this day to make that happen
fluctuations

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:00:58 PM

I think Shatoshi is living in a civilized and safe country. He is continuing to study bitcoin co-production and may be helping to develop bitcoin in the near future. And I think Mr. Shatoshi should not let anyone know about his identity, as this could endanger him.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:09:33 PM

We don't know where satoshi now either he is dead or not and what he is doing because no news came against on him. As much as i know satoshi denied that they don't create bitcoin and hiding that they have no relation in cryptocurrency world. But i believe not only him who invented and created it but there's many people behind this project.
Even if he is alive, I don’t think so he is able to do any good or bring about any massive change in the world of crypto currencies since this market is highly decentralized in nature. You are unable to control the technology i.e. blockchain one. Sometimes I feel that this name is used as a nickname for the creator of bitcoin. This man has never made any appearance on media plus this would have been done to save real creator.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:15:59 PM

I think he is waiting until bitcoin is worth over 1 million each and when he overtakes bill gates and all the other billionaires he will come out and rule the world! Would be a shame if he is dead, no photo or statues to remember him / her

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:27:31 PM

I have seen a lot of people claim to be Satoshi Nakamoto, and some others that were also accused of being the same man, but none of them has been confirmed. Sometimes I keep on thinking, what if Satoshi is not just a single personbut a group of techies, and what if all these people that claimed to be Satoshi Nakamoto are part of that group? We can ever tell, he’s chosen not to expose himself… maybe one day we will find out.
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:28:30 PM

I think he is waiting until bitcoin is worth over 1 million each and when he overtakes bill gates and all the other billionaires he will come out and rule the world! Would be a shame if he is dead, no photo or statues to remember him / her
That's a sad thing if ever it's true that satoshi is already dead, but as long as bitcoin is existing satoshi is existing as well. I think Satoshi is busy on improving bitcoin more and working hard for it. Let's just stay contented for now cause I believe when the perfect time came Satoshi will reveal his/herself.
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:39:37 PM

We have no proof and evidence about the real status of Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto if he is already dead or alive until now. But I think why he do this to hide her self it's because he want to live in very private life realisation including with his family's and love ones. About the price decreasing of bitcoin, will we don't need to be panic. Because is just a normal situation when you are in this crypto world. Just relax because the price of bitcoin are still moving.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:04:34 PM

I think satoshi is hiding for some reason we do not know yet but I believe he is not dead and he is watching and is actively participating in this currency. He is still watching behind us
For me he is alive and he is just and investor like all of us, he earn that much that he don't need to work and do anything anymore so hiding and using his earned money is the best idea that he could ever done for me.

darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:39:27 PM

No satoshi is not die and satoshi is a group and not just single person, satoshi is just a name of a group and many people doesn't want to have a showbiz life like all the details in your life would be interogate.
overseer470

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:24:56 PM

To date I have no idea of Sathosi Nakamoto's existence whether he is an individual or a group. But I greatly admire his existence because besides he is so brilliant also one of the richest people in this century.
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:27:42 PM

I have never been very interested where he is) but I don't think that he has died. He has just disappeared for some time. He stays anonymous because he doesn't want much attention or has any other reason who knows

TechnoBibble

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:04:25 PM

I think satoshi cant do anything because he might haven't thought that a mere gift currency can be turned into craze assets
pprun

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:11:52 PM

In case Satoshi is still alive I would like to salute him by his creation bitcoin. It seems that he created another world or another dimension of business that suits to millions of people in our generation and even the old gen. The digital currency bitcoin the decentralized creation of genius person.
jessequick

Activity: 220

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:14:40 PM

He can not reveal his location, it's very dangerous. Many banks and governments of some countries want to destroy bitcoin, it takes control of financial flows from them.
justicesquadron

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:29:19 PM

Satoshi dead or alive is a problem that many people care about and now no one has the right answer, what will happen is still our mystery, we are want to known
Bit-Tech

Activity: 226

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:40:00 PM

i didn't know if satoshi is dead or alive. but for me its hard to reveal whether he live or dead because his master piece will be known all over the world and to think too many big personalities starting to search for him. for me its good that his identify is still mysterious until now.
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:04:03 PM

Nobody really knows where the creator of bitcoin is in the name of Satoshi Nakamoto. There are rumors that Satoshi Nakamoto is a group of people while i have also read a news about who really Satoshi Nakamoto is and he's already dead but somebody in the name of Craig Wright claimed to be Satoshi Nakamoto.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: