Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:23:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't worry, the market will not fall forever.  (Read 3548 times)
genocide

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:40:14 PM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally

I am confident enough that by the second quarter of the year, the market will able to survive from the fall it is experiencing right now. Never stop investing but rather buy some if you have money and hold what you have. As long as there are investors who believe that market will soon recovered, yes the market will not fall forever.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:16:55 PM

If we look in the past what has happened. The market has not fallen forever, so it would not do so now. It would recover soon and reach peak in a few months time.
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:07:13 PM

Yes, I think so. The market will not fall forever. Over time, the cryptocurrency market is growing strongly. And now, the market is a little fluctuate. In my opinion, the price of bitcoin as well as other altcoin coins is being adjusted. Do not worry, I personally believe that over this time the cryptocurrency market has grown stronger and stronger.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Chyton

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:21:23 PM

Yes, I think so. The market will not fall forever. Over time, the cryptocurrency market is growing strongly. And now, the market is a little fluctuate. In my opinion, the price of bitcoin as well as other altcoin coins is being adjusted. Do not worry, I personally believe that over this time the cryptocurrency market has grown stronger and stronger.
You are right, the market will not fall forever but correction is needed for long term growth. Everything that in this world is going to grow as long as there is no life threatening problems to the company/products so Bitcoin and the market is going to stay here and grow even bigger!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:22:10 PM

To be exact, there is no such thing as a market, because their ups and downs are normal.

It won't go down forever. So we have to wait, don't be anxious, because it takes some time to get more power after a surge, and in fact it will jump again after that.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:23:54 PM

Japan and South Korea typically dominate trade in the virtual currency market. However, in recent days, the volume has decreased, where today the volume drop from both countries is down 30 percent. South Korea was reportedly drafting rules to ban virtual currency trading last week. This makes bitcoin prices and a number of other virtual currencies plummeted dramatically.
MaxKnoblauch

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:34:58 PM

This is so true. Trends, per economics and marketing, always fluctuate. There are times that they are so popular and will eventually be out of season but they will be popular again.
CongHoan

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:45:57 PM

market is all anything else is not important
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:47:40 PM

Bitcoin is decentralized so prices can go up unexpectedly, as happened earlier this year, surely everyone does not think that the price drops below $ 10k when the end of the year ever reaches $ 19k.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:50:29 PM

It's ordinary to have panicked when the market is moving. When bitcoin is going up a lot of newbies are scared of purchasing bitcoin. Fear is always there mostly to our loved ones even the fiat we afraid to lose. We cannot remove our scare to every dip happening this year. But then we still believe that falling of the value of the bitcoin or even the altcoin is also an obstacle that we need to fight and need to survive. We all know all the things in this world is only a temporary like the falling of the price of the cryptocurrency.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:11:23 PM

That's right. A lot of people are panicking when they see the market falling and it will lead this to dumping that's why market is continuously decreasing. We must know that it is just a part of the market. We don't need to be panic.  Instead, just believe that you will have a huge profit soon.
katarin2030

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:46:31 PM

If we look in the past what has happened. The market has not fallen forever, so it would not do so now. It would recover soon and reach peak in a few months time.
The market will not fall forever need to be optimistic about the market and the price, the market again will pick up the fall in price should not distract the investors and should focus on the trading. Watching the market is also at the same time very important.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:33:37 PM

Do not be afraid. The game is starting here. Can it be 0? Not necessarily. It can be $ 1000. Oh, that's how it can be FREQUENCY ...

"When markets drop, prices decline and people sometimes panic,
markets are expected to decline but never fret, they will pump back up" -
Yes right, as long as bitcoin still has a price then we need not worry, i would worry if bitcoin price is currently $ 1, because the price of $ 1 is very close to zero, if current price is $ 9200 then I do not need to know the price every day.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:40:05 PM

Cripto money defense is stronger than cash, because the cripto money resembles digital coin money.

I do not think there's a problem if we're going to survive investing in abnormal circumstances because we still often fall on the price of cripto money, but it would be better to wait for the right moment to start investing in cripto money.

I am collecting some cript money coin from the coin type of cripto money available and I bought it to other types of cripto money in order to keep the balance of coin cripto money wake up the amount of exchange value of coin cripto exchange.

And now I think we have not been able to uncover the certainty of cripto money price rise in the coming month, let's wait what is right next month coin cripto money will rise high again.

domari

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:52:35 PM

Indeed we do not have to worry about the fall of value in the market. Be patient to wait until the value goes back up. It will always be in cryptocurrency. If you are patient then you can get a good profit. We all have to be patient until the value goes back up and do not be a panic seller.
alir

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:03:34 PM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
I completely agree with you. The growth of the total capitalization of the Crypto currency has only just begun. Large players are just starting to enter the market. The US is creating more and more investment funds in the direction of Crypto-currency.
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:23:48 PM

I am very positive that bitcoin will rise again even though we are experiencing downfall in price of all cryptocurrency market, bitcoin has a very high potential that is capable of transforming the market over night as long as the demand for bitcoin get high.
Smack 1

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:38:23 PM

Indeed we do not have to worry about the fall of value in the market. Be patient to wait until the value goes back up. It will always be in cryptocurrency. If you are patient then you can get a good profit. We all have to be patient until the value goes back up and do not be a panic seller.
that's right, we do not need to panic with the current market conditions. we just have to hold our coins and let the market go back to recovery. selling coins when the market is falling will only hurt us. it would be better besabar because the market will not forever fall. you just need besabar to get satisfactory results  Grin

Safein.com                     
M A K E   I T   S I M P L E

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:38:52 PM

I am very positive that bitcoin will rise again even though we are experiencing downfall in price of all cryptocurrency market, bitcoin has a very high potential that is capable of transforming the market over night as long as the demand for bitcoin get high.

And why not, it's obvious. The negative news has subsided, the transaction speed has increased, everything is fine, we are waiting for growth.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:54:04 PM

I completely agree with you. The growth of the total capitalization of the Crypto currency has only just begun. Large players are just starting to enter the market. The US is creating more and more investment funds in the direction of Crypto-currency.
Yeah not only US but the whole world is now taking high interest in crypto currency, several countries have announced bitcoin legal currency they are improving the economy of their country with it, crypto currency is the next coming currency that will gona take the command and will spread worldwide, so in this situation we can surely hop for the better price, I think it is going to be very high till the end of this year and just like the end of 2017, 2018 will make bitcoin stronger than before, so be positive and buy bitcoin as much as you can buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: