Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:33:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't worry, the market will not fall forever.  (Read 3548 times)
@matthew17

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:57:50 PM

Yes its true it is not always a fall situation , yes its fall sometimes but the price of bitcoin is more on in a high rate ,believe me don't be panic and dont do the panic selling because bitcoin will be raise again and it will never fall forever

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:13:30 PM

I think the market will soon recover in the next few weeks. The bad news about the cryptocurrency market is gradually losing and the confidence of investors in the market has returned, promising the next time things will be better
Everyone is patiently waiting for the recovery anyway. However, one should still be careful of the alts one will be investing in right now and should rather put it in a strong one. I do not know much about Ignis anyway, but I hope that you are on the right track as I have mentioned above. It is a wide market correction and once bitcoin recovers or shows sign of bullish run, the whole market will definitely have a huge comeback.

I hope so the market can pump my other altcoin as a trader is very relaxed with the current events hopefully in 2018 this altcoin can exceed the price of the previous for all and for myself
No. We may see that altcoins may fall when bitcoins find recovery. I am expecting bitcoin alone to get pumped in coming days which may includes downfall of few major altcoins.
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:53:18 PM

I think the market will soon recover in the next few weeks. The bad news about the cryptocurrency market is gradually losing and the confidence of investors in the market has returned, promising the next time things will be better
Everyone is patiently waiting for the recovery anyway. However, one should still be careful of the alts one will be investing in right now and should rather put it in a strong one. I do not know much about Ignis anyway, but I hope that you are on the right track as I have mentioned above. It is a wide market correction and once bitcoin recovers or shows sign of bullish run, the whole market will definitely have a huge comeback.

I hope so the market can pump my other altcoin as a trader is very relaxed with the current events hopefully in 2018 this altcoin can exceed the price of the previous for all and for myself
No. We may see that altcoins may fall when bitcoins find recovery. I am expecting bitcoin alone to get pumped in coming days which may includes downfall of few major altcoins.
Well usually the pattern that occurs is when Bitcoin in the pump then most altcoin will fall, and vice versa, but the current market conditions different from before, it all depends on Bitcoin. When Bitcoin is pumped and increases, all coins will rise.
apolonio

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:12:48 PM

I am not that worried that markets are all down.But i am worried on the altcoins getting lower value.It is not really good for investment.Hearing a lot from the news makes a person a little bit worried.But hope that market will regain its power.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MaskOffFuture

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:14:08 PM

I am not that worried that markets are all down.But i am worried on the altcoins getting lower value.It is not really good for investment.Hearing a lot from the news makes a person a little bit worried.But hope that market will regain its power.

Of course it won't forever here. Market will calm down soon and the prices will be recovering their initial values to the old high prices. This is the most expected scenario for me.
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:27:06 PM

Well thread and decision. All those people who have fear of falling price don't fear of any thing improve your confidence such happening will improve your confidence so always keep good hope and wait for a right time price will never fall always but some time it will give you tough time like presently.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:34:57 PM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally

yes you are right the market is not going to go down forever and proven after the down then the market will rise again the price and very lucky for those who took advantage yesterday to buy bitcoin and other coin because all of it was down yesterday.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:46:12 PM

Of course it won't forever here. Market will calm down soon and the prices will be recovering their initial values to the old high prices. This is the most expected scenario for me.

keep calm, I've been a focus in bitcoin for 5 years, This is the usual thing. eventually, the price will recover even to rise higher. all of the market following bitcoin, so when bitcoin recovered I am sure altcoin will also follow. Thus for me this is a good moment to buy more.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
squidiot438

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:50:10 PM

The market doesn't really move on a straight line. It normally goes up or down depending on market(buyer and seller) sentiment.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:04:03 PM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.

I am very much positive with Bitcoins. I think it is risky to invest in alt coins currently and we may see some fully disappear in next few months.

That's right my friend be positive always in bitcoin forum activities and enjoy your life as a bitcoiner at the same time a millionaire.Honestly everyhing in this world was risky but if we will not try how we can assure that our thoughts makes possible or not.We should face our fear because it can set as free for all the positive action we've  done to our life.We considered that we are here not only to joined and have fun but to look forward the possibilities that bitcoin is the only thing to make us survive from the rough surface of our life turning into a shiny solution.We should be blessed and thankful that bitcoin spreads to everyone of us.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:49:28 PM

True, nothing to worry about because this is the real story of the market. There is always a rise and fall of its value, but as always it will be back to its high price and soar high. As long as we have the time to work hard we have to make it because when bitcoin back to its high price many will be happy because its favorable for them. Because i do believe that bitcoin is volatile and its value is unpredictable.
Exactly, I dont know why people get down everytime bitcoin falls. Where it was the normal characteristic of bitcoin. People always want a high price, yes we al need that dont they think that it was normal since bitcoin was volatile. I just dont hnderstand why they lose their hope to Bitcoin everytime it happens.
Melodimayy

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:14:55 PM

because no such thing as falldown forever except this blockchain technology is being abandoned by people. so, don't get worry because others that have negative thinking around you and stay HODL. the better thing is to buy some coin in deep dip state and get some profit from its price changing.
pantet

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:44:24 AM

Yes we have to believe that there is always a return of the high price of bitcoin and it will not fall forever. Whatever happening today is just a normal situation of the market, because this is the reality of bitcoin its volatility and its fluctuating price. We cannot say what will happen in the future but let us all hopeful and always think positive that bitcoin will stay stronger and all of us users will also be strong enough this time.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:06:14 AM

I was about to give up and sell my coins because I needed money. Good thing I saw this post. It made me realize that I can still get out of my penny less situation without selling my coins. I will do my best not to sell my coins until first week of March. I can't go beyond that. Hopefully everything will work fine in terms of BTC price. By the way, the market on crypto looks good (for me because my token just increase its value) if you can wait for the price to go up.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:39:32 AM

Falling of something bitcoin will never stay. Just wait  and soon it will raise into a higher value. Dont worry everything is fine and dont panic just think positve .And it will rise after chinese new year.Its just really happen.
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:44:40 AM

Whatever the cause, our faith will never go away.

It won't go down forever. In fact, I think it's a long wait.
heamabong29

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:48:00 AM

yes word of encouragement,,,the price can never fall forever,,all what we need is be patience so we can achieve more profit on the long run
siopaotsin

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:11:33 AM

It just proves how strong your trust in bitcoin is, if with these dips and that made you panic sell then this one is not for you. Not being able to see the opportunity that rises during those dips are also one. The market will not fall and will go to even greater heights.
rujak cingur

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:14:27 AM

I'm not at all worried about the price starting to fall because the price will not go down forever whenever it will surely go up
It is a common thing if prices in the market go up and down
There is a time the price will go down and there will be time to go up
yes hopefully the price will soon go back up to 20k or so

AKU KEMBALI SETELAH SEKIAN LAMA MENGHILANG
Riska katom

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:42:27 AM

I think the price is still down but not much else or maybe last year's pattern price will be repeated.
I do not think what's happening now and I'm sure the market will stabilize again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: