Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:04:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long way to go until bottom...  (Read 745 times)
kiemtien6969

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:21:59 AM

I totally agree with your prediction. We need to go to bottom for a big jump.
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:25:44 AM

If you're in crypto for quick profits then by all means panic sell during a time like this, the rest of us will gladly take your money.
lenj

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:26:43 AM

... total market capitalization will drop to $250,000,000

So there is a long way to go yet!

I suspect that those who entered the market recently, within the last 3 months, I unlikely to ever see a return on their investment. I doubt the market will reach $600,000,000 to $800,000,000 again.

HODL is bad advice. This happens every January is nonsense.

You have been warned.

Thanks for warning for this.
The total world marketcap now is around 400 billion, so if you think it will be 250 billion then the price will be droping again around 50%. Its very sad.
But may i know what analysis do you use to see the marketcap run? Why is it going to go to 250 billion marketcap?
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:35:17 AM

when we make an investment we have to think up and profit but if we calculate with it here maybe we never know when the price will go up as does the wind when it comes and not so this is only an estimate.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:40:20 AM

I suspect that those who entered the market recently, within the last 3 months, I unlikely to ever see a return on their investment. I doubt the market will reach $600,000,000 to $800,000,000 again.

You have been warned.

Thanks for the heads up, was really thinking of HODL on my investments. I think I'll go into looking for other coins to invest on. But being an optimist, i would really like to see the market go up again and i feel that it will definitely go up again. Right now, politics play a huge role on the market and I'm not saying that it will definitely go up, maybe it will freefall but hey that is my hope. But for me, I'll HODL for a little while more. I'm playing the long game

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:42:24 AM

Tgare is no basis on this, and sadly we don't decide what gonna happen. But still, I hope  that we already reached the bottom of the year. It's hard to not get emotional when the market fluctuates this much. Stay strong everyone, we're in this together.
jdbao

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:42:32 AM

Thank you for sharing, but I am an optimist, I am think the market may rebound in the near future, of course, many coins will fall more, but those good coins will be developed well. Because 2018 will be  more and more countries to develop blockchain.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:45:40 AM

Thank you for sharing, but I am an optimist, I am think the market may rebound in the near future, of course, many coins will fall more, but those good coins will be developed well. Because 2018 will be  more and more countries to develop blockchain.
It is true, Now naturally the price of coins drastically dropped. It may be very reasonable for each market to price up and down. But look at it later it will recover but need a process, not directly rise drastically.
TreXzar

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 01:49:50 AM

Interesting opinion, I might hold off buying more even at these discounted prices now until it hits those bottoms that you speak of. The million (or 500 billion) dollar question now is, when exactly will it start to recover again??

◼◼  WorkChain.io  ◼◼                                            
◼◼ The Future of Payroll   ◼ Make Every Day Payday
September11

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:53:13 AM

You have been warned.

Well,,, at least you are not a newbie account so we can take some points from you. But I think the fear is already happening with those who entered during the highs of December and January, who will most likely sell off a lot in panic, which is part of the big reason the markets are dipping now. The holders already entered much earlier, and probably are just taking this opportunity to hold even more.

You do not have a good point on thinking they will never see a return on investment though. Think back on the years of holders who have nothing but returns. Also, fiat wise, things are not too bad. Your warnings were repeated throughout the years, just look back on the old threads.

There is no way to predict the final outcome. This huge ups and down of BTC capitralization cannot really go on forever, with each time with the capitalization multiplied 10X. One time will it fail. I don't think it will be this time, but you never know.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
nata1602

Activity: 190

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:55:43 AM

hope we will not go much lower, maybe 7400 will be bottom
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:10:35 AM

You have been warned.

Thanks for warning for this.
The total world marketcap now is around 400 billion, so if you think it will be 250 billion then the price will be droping again around 50%. Its very sad.
But may i know what analysis do you use to see the marketcap run? Why is it going to go to 250 billion marketcap?

His crystal ball told him so, according to Soke above. I also like Keihatsu's signature: "faith in authority is the enemy of the truth" - too bad we can only take his advice on faith, as he provided no reasoning (let alone evidence) for what he claims will happen (and probably won't).

Some alts are still traveling down to its bottom like Bitcoin Cash. Not sure if Bitcoin is also planning to go down more. But I believe   their might be some fakeouts. But it will surely pump in a couple of days.

Even BitMain is starting to give up on BCH: https://mobile.twitter.com/BITMAINtech/status/959366387574628354. Cheesy
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:58:30 AM

Its better to hold your coins for while and you can sell it once there is a increasing in the market for that you should make a close monitor of the market to predict the right time. Cryptocurrency value is unpredictable so dont get panic and dont sell your coins in hurry burry
gulechain

Activity: 107
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:01:27 AM

You have been warned.

The most recent week was a very frustrating week as bitcoin continued to fall, causing other cottage coins to continue to fall, reducing my assets by 40%
sunsilk

Activity: 2940
Merit: 620

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:06:36 AM

There's no return unless they sold before the dip has come. I had friends who recently invested to bitcoin above $10,000 and still they reckon that they entered the wrong window but they are calmly holding.

Bad advice? So for those who bought when price are quite expensive, selling it now is a good advice? Take time to realize what you're saying. Hold is the best advice on these times.

You have been warned.
There are people who are commenting this way, who are you?

Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:10:04 AM

With the rise and hype that happened in December there is a lot of bag holders and it will be hard to go back up anytime soon.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
criminalbee

Activity: 26
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:13:45 AM

You have been warned.

It is non sense if you took this advice specially if you invest it for long term. $600,000,000 market is so small if you think of the money in the market all over the world. Not to mention that blockchain technology are now embracing by the capitalist and now joined the race before they get left behind.
a d i m u l

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:29:42 AM

Why is the Altocoin coin much red anymore? whether this might make sense in the trade, when seen the graph must appear from up and down. But I am sure that the future will continue to increase. I'm sure of that.
cryptocrocs

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:35:49 AM

You have been warned.

The best option we can do is to be alert and vigillant,most of the FUDs are being created by these big players so we need to think and act fast,best thing to do is to get out in most of the alts and stick with USD pair for now.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:38:23 AM

selling now would make you loss some or more of your money. better have patience and hold as long as you can. new investor this last months are going out and because of this bad news everywhere crypto are affected.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: