Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:02:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long way to go until bottom...  (Read 747 times)
skelethon

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 10:39:56 AM

You can always hold for the long term. Forget about them, at least for a couple years.
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 10:44:23 AM

I believe it's a very long way down but also the long way up.
There are many speculations here and there, analysts or not nobody sees the future.
All I did this time is to enjoy the ride because having a good full-time job is is a blessing and an advantage so I can hold my coins as long as I could because my monthly salary can support my family's daily needs and for me there's no point to rush and I'm not a panic seller so I think I'm doing the right choice all this time.

JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:51:31 AM

If this goes on, I would not be surprised if the total capitalization of the crypto-currency market falls below $ 100 billion.
The best tactic now is to go to the fiat and wait for the reversal.

duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:39:46 PM

Emotions are hard to describe. Every day I look forward to the market better but it seems to go against my wishes. It is sad to see the investment decreases.
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:59:19 PM

Some fake news are interested in the market, which makes the price of bitcoins fall off, but I think that investors knew about this, and therefore they will no longer allow the price of bitcoins. We can hope that the price of bitcoins will soon restore the previous price and even continue to increase its price for a long time.
Balab01

Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:19:41 AM

... total market capitalization will drop to $250,000,000

So there is a long way to go yet!

I suspect that those who entered the market recently, within the last 3 months, I unlikely to ever see a return on their investment. I doubt the market will reach $600,000,000 to $800,000,000 again.

HODL is bad advice. This happens every January is nonsense.

You have been warned.

Are your forecasts based on a survey of capitalization for 2017? It's hard for me to agree, let's see what awaits us this February.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:35:09 AM

That's exactly the kind of fall and the truth is every year so we keep patience and buy the coins again in order to profit in the future.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:43:33 AM

The January drops are not some figments of imagination, try and do a little chart covering the past 4 years and you will plainly see it. The negative press stories have helped this along and I trust the media to do honest stories as far as I can throw them. I think we still have a challenging month ahead and then a rapid improvement from March onwards. Held all my positions and patiently waiting for the next move.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:55:46 AM

The thing is.. you can find posts like this all throughout the BCT forum history.. back in 2011.. 2013.. even 2016. Perhaps it is a long way to the bottom, but today is not that day.
Marioboro

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:10:07 AM

I do really hope that we will see greener pastures once again. It has been like an eternity that we have been seeing all this red. When do you think cryptos will bounce back once again?
hamster fat

simply getting the job done

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:29:32 AM

The rule always works in the market: if panic is beginning, it means it's time to buy. This is true when the market is growing strongly and when the market falls. I think the moment for buying will come soon. Remember what some people said when bitcoin was 19,000. They said that later it would be 20,000, then 50,000, and even 100,000 usd. In the results, the market fell. Now they will say that bitcoin will drop to 5000, then to 3000, then to 1000. So it will be time to buy)

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:35:06 AM

if you can hodl what you have then hodl if not you might as well not look on your portfolio so you would not see it crashing or if you have extra money with you its time to accumulate more coins while the price is cheap. So you would not have regrets when the market reverse again.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:14:15 AM

The thing is.. you can find posts like this all throughout the BCT forum history.. back in 2011.. 2013.. even 2016. Perhaps it is a long way to the bottom, but today is not that day.

I totally agree with this, the fear will always be there if you continuously thinking about the price movement especially if you're new to this kind of thing like the volatility is insanely high that it could drop to zero lol. You could say that I'm saying this because I am not a big investor but if I were the op,  I would just forget this thing and would go back after a few years to know if I really wasted my money

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 776

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:19:03 AM

The rule always works in the market: if panic is beginning, it means it's time to buy. This is true when the market is growing strongly and when the market falls. I think the moment for buying will come soon. Remember what some people said when bitcoin was 19,000. They said that later it would be 20,000, then 50,000, and even 100,000 usd. In the results, the market fell. Now they will say that bitcoin will drop to 5000, then to 3000, then to 1000. So it will be time to buy)
Those assumptions is just a normal thing on this b=very speculative market this is why people or the community would really tell anytime on prices on which they do assume where it would land. Going to the possible bottom is yet unknown and anytime we might able to see a rebound into the market and as a trader or investor we should really know on how to get in or do have a good price action skills.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
September11

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:16:40 PM

...and sometimes the way to the bottom goes through a revisiting of some higher prices known as the BULLTRAP. Smiley
Of course you never know it is a bulltrap until the price collapses again...

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:41:44 PM

Wait a few weeks and you will see the market goes up . It takes 1,5 months to dump to this dips , but market grows much faster . It can take only a few days to pump capitalisation to it's previous value , all we need is a good news .... a lot of good news  Smiley

oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:50:27 PM

Yes, people and whales deduced a lot of money from cryptocurrency. However, the same situation is in the banking sector. Always at the beginning of the year, people take away part of their deposits and this happens year after year. This is a regularity. It's just that in the banking sector such a withdrawal of money from circulation is not visible to anybody, except for bank employees. And on the cryptocurrency exchange it is visible to all. And panic begins. Nothing new.
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:08:27 AM

I hope that the price bottom of bitcoin has already passed, bitcoin is now marking a mark at around $ 8,500, slowly rising in its value. If a network of lightning or a phantom were successfully introduced into it, then its rise would be much faster and it would very soon restore its lost popularity. While we wait for the beginning of March, when the Chinese New Year holidays will end and, already tradition has been born, only from this time bitcoin will start to rise actively in the price.
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:33:28 AM

Really!!, so you think holding is a bad advice right? Well in my opinion it is the best option to hodl on to your coins now! Apart from others saying that, market drops every January, crypto market has always been lie this. Everything keeps on fluctuating. This even happens in the stock market exchange. Fluctuations are a normal happening. My advice is that, even if anyone has invested and thinks he has lost his money, the person can keep that investment (don't sell with minimum loss, because price will rise again), and ten start a new trading with current price. It might amaze you that you'll regain your investment within some few days and that amount you invested will be a huge bonus for you. Just yesterday alone, Bitcoin rose to trade around $9000 which is not a bad news. For market capitalization, it will rise again and by that time all those who invested and HODL to make it attractive and cause it to rise will once again be the huge beneficiaries.
Rambukwelle

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:40:18 AM

I doubt market dropping below what we saw in last two weeks and it is the bottom. Yes may be we will touch the bottom again but will not go below that on my point of view.

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: