Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:21:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I keep my BTC now?  (Read 2149 times)
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:42:37 AM

Almost of ys mate are holding on it, and i think you must also hold your btc because as we can see, if bitcoin will become more in deep, it will be back to its normal price in the future. And if that thing will happen, we all have profits as a reward for hodling on it.
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:53:10 AM

Keep your BTC for now. the market price is still low currently. but i saw the market is recovering. bitcoin price increased about 5%.
i believe if you patient enough to hold your coins, you will gain more if you sell it later.
PatronRH

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:09:12 AM

At what price did you bought your bitcoins ?
Which was your plan when you first decided to buy ?
Profit ? Technology ? for the hype ?

Yeah these questions are ought to ask but I guess no matter when he entered the bitcoin world he needa to stay  longer in order to make the more profit. And yeah you are right he needs to get a plan for sure.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
unsquidly

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:15:46 AM

I should keep my bitcoin right now because the price was too low and not is the right time to sell the bitcoin.
unsquidly

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:18:01 AM

Now there is a very strong drawdown, which lasts for a long time and we do not know when it will end. But sell bitcoin now is not worth it, it will not bring you benefits.
carelessboy

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:19:30 AM

Yes,of course now bitcoin sell is stupid idea.bitcoin is now going to down.so keep your bitcoin .but if you more buy bitcoin now it,s very good work guy,s.very soon bitcoin price increase and waiting for it.please hold ,hold ,hold.

Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:38:00 AM

There is no other choice but to keep it. Just think of the losses if you just panic and sell. Bitcoin will rise again just like the old times. To lesse your worries then leave it for a year and don't touch it.
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:02:23 AM

you dont have to hold your bitcoin forever...i think you should sell some of it when its price raising because we dont know the future and that's how traders works...i know that holding your bitcoin means you help price growing but how you get the profit in it if you just hold it??
JehJeh121

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:33:19 AM

I will keep my bitcoin as of now because it's price is too low right now. Actually I am planning to buy more at dip and sell when price go up.
akristofor

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:55:20 AM

I think we need to keep the BTC now
most likely by the end of summer will begin a strong rise
although it all depends on the purchase price
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:20:27 PM

you dont have to hold your bitcoin forever...i think you should sell some of it when its price raising because we dont know the future and that's how traders works...i know that holding your bitcoin means you help price growing but how you get the profit in it if you just hold it??
That's correct, selling bitcoin when it surpass all time high is a wise decision to do. If they are an expert or have good skill in trading they should trade it to acquire more bitcoins so when time comes that it pump they can get more profits.

I think we need to keep the BTC now
most likely by the end of summer will begin a strong rise
although it all depends on the purchase price
And also we need to buy more for bigger profits but you are right it depends to the markets price. It also need huge daily volume because this conclude that market is in demand and many people are supporting cryptocurrency for it's own good.
CryptosGeek

Activity: 28
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:26:34 PM

It is never too late to buy any cryptocurrency. We all believe here that the price will eventually go up, so it is better to buy at the dip
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:45:23 PM

the bitcoin price has now gone down and the best thing you do right now is to keep the bitcoin unless you already get a profit then it does not matter if you will sell it
Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:48:39 PM

Yes keep holding your bitcoins because right now the price is very less. In the upcoming months it will give you very good profit.

Yes you're right. Dealing with the situation right now is through holding your bitcoin in order for you to avoid lose of profit. So you need to have patience to wait until it will increase again because this happened because of bitcoin holders they dump it. But I am pretty sure that bitcoin will go up again not now but soon.

brainryan

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:01:42 PM

Rely on value and compare to the past. Right now, one of the best times to hold a BTC. After the continuous fluctuations go down. The bitcoin value is showing investment opportunities and is consistent with the long-term hold strategy. In my opinion, we have not seen any sign of the market recovering and I think the market will experience further fluctuations in the upward trend after July. Calm and patience to hold are the best in this time.
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:23:30 PM

Yes keep holding your bitcoins because right now the price is very less. In the upcoming months it will give you very good profit.
Yes, holdings are the common form to make a profit on the crypto market. It matches the current situation. We are aware of the problem when the market is red and patiently wait for the market to recover to make a big profit. I am optimistic with your way of thinking.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:36:18 PM

Hi guys! I have been hold my BTC for a long time but now it's completely down and I started to think about selling it. My friend is very good trader and he advised me to keep all my BTC now and try to get some free coins from different forks because when BTC will be completely down forks will be more actual and valuable. That's why I am here to ask you how to get that fork coins for free? I have found very good fork calling Bitcoin Interest but I just can't understand how to do that.  Tell me please the best way to do that. Thanks in advance !

I think it requires you to participate in the ICO before you get your hands on those free coins on the fork. It just doesn't mean you don't have to sell your bitcoins AKA you have to sell your bitcoins to have free coins on this fork. So you still end up investing on this fork.

maxim4eg123

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:39:35 PM

Hi guys! I have been hold my BTC for a long time but now it's completely down and I started to think about selling it. My friend is very good trader and he advised me to keep all my BTC now and try to get some free coins from different forks because when BTC will be completely down forks will be more actual and valuable. That's why I am here to ask you how to get that fork coins for free? I have found very good fork calling Bitcoin Interest but I just can't understand how to do that.  Tell me please the best way to do that. Thanks in advance !
Keep up to the end of 2018. Or you can sell now and buy at a lower price. The market went down very well and the high probability BTC will go down to $ 5000. That is what can happen completely in April or May. I choose the best decision is to sell now and buy lower price at the end of April.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:46:50 PM

Yes, holdings are the common form to make a profit on the crypto market. It matches the current situation. We are aware of the problem when the market is red and patiently wait for the market to recover to make a big profit. I am optimistic with your way of thinking.

Yes, we should keep our bitcoin now. I suggest to buy more bitcoin then hold it until the price increase. As we can see, the price of bitcoin is dropping but that does not mean that bitcoin will be dead. Whats happening now in bitcoin is normal, because bitcoin is volatile, it means that the price is unpredictable, sometimes its high and sometimes its low.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:06:44 PM

No not now. I know its dull now but it doesn't mean this is the time to sell it.You just wait now . I'm sure bitcoin will recover slowly from this situation and give us the right value. If you sell it know then you may lost an opportunity to earn a huge return from your current investment ,you will repent on that time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: