Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:29:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I keep my BTC now?  (Read 2149 times)
Totalnuts

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:06:45 AM

Of course you should keep cause BTC keeps falling. Later when it will go to the moon again you can sell it, but not now. Regarding forks, I see Bitcoin Cash as the best one

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bower (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:08:46 AM

Hi guys! I have been hold my BTC for a long time but now it's completely down and I started to think about selling it. My friend is very good trader and he advised me to keep all my BTC now and try to get some free coins from different forks because when BTC will be completely down forks will be more actual and valuable. That's why I am here to ask you how to get that fork coins for free? I have found very good fork calling Bitcoin Interest but I just can't understand how to do that.  Tell me please the best way to do that. Thanks in advance !
Hi dear. That's quite good decision for you to do that. I have earned about 30.000 $ with Bitcoin Cash )) There are lot's of tutorial in youtube. For example you can use this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4Skz0Uew8, I have done it just few days ago.
Good luck boy, and keep us aware =)
THANKS!!! Despite bitcoin goes down at least I have earned some free coins )) Hope it will cost smth.
CrKedd4

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:09:14 AM

if you have bitcoin you better saved first to wait for the price to go back up now bitcoin price again go down and fit if you buy coin coin another.

TheBTCpost

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:13:35 AM

Hi guys! I have been hold my BTC for a long time but now it's completely down and I started to think about selling it. My friend is very good trader and he advised me to keep all my BTC now and try to get some free coins from different forks because when BTC will be completely down forks will be more actual and valuable. That's why I am here to ask you how to get that fork coins for free? I have found very good fork calling Bitcoin Interest but I just can't understand how to do that.  Tell me please the best way to do that. Thanks in advance !

Hodl. It’s a bad time right now. I know stupid people who bought in December and panic sold recently
 Such a bad idea to panic sell. Look at the charts on October and November and December. Remember when BTC was below 3K usd and we was all happy. Look now it’s 9000k and people are worried? Fuck he fud and hold them coins.

Think about the possible target end of 2018 and hold till it reaches
judemarco1996

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:15:16 AM

What happening now in trade and in bitcoin is normal, the decrease in it's value always happen but it always reagin it's value after some weeks or even days. Bitcoin is always the bitcoin. Just hold it now it will surely return to peak.
Andri.Ghani

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:16:07 AM

If you really want to keep it is the right thing because considering the price is down then we should continue to hold some time and if have the capital then this would be a good opportunity to buy bitcoin and save it for the future.
10000BTC

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:34:09 AM

you could have sell early to make some gains but i think its too late to sell now.

Nobody knows when it will begin to rise but i think now it has reach its minimum fall.

so, it's better to keep it now.
bower (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:35:45 AM

Hi dear. That's quite good decision for you to do that. I have earned about 30.000 $ with Bitcoin Cash )) There are lot's of tutorial in youtube. For example you can use this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4Skz0Uew8, I have done it just few days ago.
Good luck boy, and keep us aware =)
THANKS!!! Despite bitcoin goes down at least I have earned some free coins )) Hope it will cost smth.
Just want to keep it upper, useful info
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:35:49 AM

I advise you to listen to your brother's advice.

Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:51:43 AM

Yup you should hold your BTC right now.Now a days BTC price is on decline.If you invested in your BTC and now if the price is slightly higher than your buying price,it may give you some profit,but if you hold it for a long time it will provide you more than your investment.Its being speculated that 2018 is again boom period for BTC.So its wise able if you hold your BTC now.you can also take example of those who invested a year ago or so,they hold it for long time and got higher reward.
CNY dasd

Activity: 102
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:56:22 AM

Yup you should hold your BTC right now.Now a days BTC price is on decline.If you invested in your BTC and now if the price is slightly higher than your buying price,it may give you some profit,but if you hold it for a long time it will provide you more than your investment.Its being speculated that 2018 is again boom period for BTC.So its wise able if you hold your BTC now.you can also take example of those who invested a year ago or so,they hold it for long time and got higher reward.
You are right, I think so. If you are worried about bitcoin will fall, then you should sell, because no one can predict the market, we should continue to hold, because the price of bitcoin will definitely rise back, which is what we believe, because before bitcoin Rising, there will be more people to join bitcoin, 2018 will be bitcoin boom.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:00:18 PM

If you really want to keep it is the right thing because considering the price is down then we should continue to hold some time and if have the capital then this would be a good opportunity to buy bitcoin and save it for the future.
Keeping or saving bitcoin now is also a good choice although price down today. When we got panic selling now for sure you are in lose of your funds. Let's hold for a while because good point those who speculate that btc will increase.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:02:50 PM

we already know the risks of investing in bitcoin and fluctuating bitcoin prices, so we must be prepared to face any risk, and with the bitcoin price going down we do not have to worry because bitcoin prices will surely rise again, hold the bitcoin you have, control your emotions and be patient
coolcharacter

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:06:32 PM

Yes, keep it. Study the market for the previous years and you will notice a similarity with regards the bear runs. At the end of the day, only you can decide if you want to hold or sell however always remember playing the crypto market is all about having a strong mentality.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:08:18 PM

Why is nearly everyone advising to hold? Bitcoin is $8k. If the price falls further, and keeps falling, all you would be doing is reducing the profits/ increasing the losses that you have now. It may go up; we don't know. Either way it's a gamble.

Namia

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:11:40 PM

Buy more bitcoins as it will going to rise again in the the coming days.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:20:43 PM

You have a full rights to decide between sell and hodl, I'm sure no one in this forum will tell you to sell bitcoin in this situation. I think it is a tradition when the price drops, the thread in this forum will be filled with confusion between hodl and sell, and it has become a tradition too the people in this forum give advice for hodl your bitcoin. I just thinking, if someone who invests with his knowledge about bitcoin I'm sure that person doesn't ask like this.
Jashhh

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:21:48 PM

Selling when price is high. Question now should be to hold or buy more.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:24:03 PM

What happening now in trade and in bitcoin is normal, the decrease in it's value always happen but it always reagin it's value after some weeks or even days. Bitcoin is always the bitcoin. Just hold it now it will surely return to peak.
What happening right now in the status of bitcoin is just a trial to investors and traders and also to bitcoin itself. At this point, where bitcoin is dropping is price is the point where measures us how are we believe in bitcoin, it measures on how were gonna make a wise decision without panicking.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:25:57 PM

The price of bitcoin is currently around 8k. The question on whether to keep your BTC should depend on the current value - if you happened to enter the market when it was below 8k, you can as well go ahead and sell. But if the market is already against you, I would advise that you hold.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: