Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:40:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I keep my BTC now?  (Read 2149 times)
Dondisimo

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:36:07 PM

I do not advise you to sell bitcoin now, you were given good advice. While the price is at the bottom, you should refrain from selling. Better buy more cryptocurrencies.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
satecream

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:37:24 PM

keep it mate
maybe it very a good way to keep bitcoin
when the price are going to up slightly
it very great you know that, maybe next month can high more

ovcijisir

Activity: 1492
Merit: 328

🐪

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:39:24 PM

It makes no sense to sell bitcoin, the price code has fallen. You bought it to make money, didn't you? So wait for the price to rise.

Agree, it is not recommended to sell anything when it has low price. I believe the market will be better soon, so I would hodl for now.

olegblinov86

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:39:53 PM

Of course, if you are completely disappointed in bitcoin - then sell, do not worry yourself. But I would recommend that you wait for the price to rise, you can still benefit.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:42:22 PM

Yes keep holding your bitcoins because right now the price is very less. In the upcoming months it will give you very good profit.

Yes, bitcoin might be facing its downtrend now, but we shouldn't lose hope. We have seen what bitcoin can do. Shall we give up already? At this time? Surely, there will be a way out for bitcoin to gain its glory again.
iillaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

A MAN SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:45:48 PM

hhhh i just was answered  on my question with a great photo  so simply if you are into crypto  hold btc  especially for the long run  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3297060.msg34558673#msg34558673

but if u want to get out from the whole crypto market  well that is something else  you alone should decide  

Cheesy
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:47:21 PM

You should have convert your bitcoin to Tether right when the crypto blood bath start to avoid the loss but since you don't do that, I will advice you to hold but if you're financially instable and in need of cash, you could sell some your Bitcoin.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:55:38 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 01:27:38 PM by coinholic

At it's current rate, yes! Bitcoin is on the road of recovery. Meaning it will start gaining soon. If you sell now, you'll miss out on the opportunity to earn. Bitcoin still has a lot to give 'coz today's price is still far from its true potential. Hold until the second half of the year then try to re-evaluate.

Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:00:29 PM

For now keep our bitcoin is a better option than sell, let alone the current price is cheaper than the previous month, I'll keep it until the end of the year and I'm optimistic to get a price higher than last year's price.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
Dovie

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:07:11 PM

Yes you should keep your btc now and wait for the pump again all if bitcoin holder now waiting for a big pump I suggest you to buy more btc  if you had funds to buy because now is the time to buy..
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:57:33 PM

Hi guys! I have been hold my BTC for a long time but now it's completely down and I started to think about selling it. My friend is very good trader and he advised me to keep all my BTC now and try to get some free coins from different forks because when BTC will be completely down forks will be more actual and valuable. That's why I am here to ask you how to get that fork coins for free? I have found very good fork calling Bitcoin Interest but I just can't understand how to do that.  Tell me please the best way to do that. Thanks in advance !

I don't easily trust those forks because my friend got scammed once. I am sad for what happened to my friend that time. So I will just advice to you to be extra careful to that if you will go for it. Also, don't walk into that if you are still in the dark and doesn't have idea to how forks really works. It's complicated I admit so just armed yourself first with knowledge and understanding before you dare to do it.
mick42

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:03:27 PM

Everyone thinks bitcoin will rise again but this rise will take some time. We may need to wait until this time because otherwise we will hurt to market
dreadfulgam

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:09:03 PM

Of course you must save your coins, although the price of btc remains low, the btc will rise and exceed 25k, and much more, it is smart to decide to save your btc now
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:16:30 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 12:07:01 PM by Clark05

The price of the bitcoin as of now increasing again and that's very good and I hope it will increase more and get more profit. I hope no more decreasing the price . I hope more investor will come to bitcoin so the price increase again. Hold your bitcoin for your good future and other future. Just need to be patient right now and we see the price become high..
JnnnyDepp

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:23:59 PM

mayb hold btc right now is good. its price rising. will rise to previous price. then may b can sell.
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:32:47 PM

various reasons should be considered if one wants to keep bitcoin apart from keeping it for the long run. the price at which you bought the bitcoin should be considered if it still gives more profit if you decide to sell at the current price and also if you can hold it for long to make much bigger profit. tahnks
THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:37:21 PM

Hi guys! I have been hold my BTC for a long time but now it's completely down and I started to think about selling it. My friend is very good trader and he advised me to keep all my BTC now and try to get some free coins from different forks because when BTC will be completely down forks will be more actual and valuable. That's why I am here to ask you how to get that fork coins for free? I have found very good fork calling Bitcoin Interest but I just can't understand how to do that.  Tell me please the best way to do that. Thanks in advance !

Keep Holding, will reach a lower point and then go up
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:41:46 PM

For me you should continue to keep it because of the price now,if you invest in bitcoin that you are holding better to keep and wait.but if your bitcoin is from your bounty campaign you can sell it any time you want.
WakinXXX

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:43:50 PM

If you have any chance hold your the bitcoins while you really don't need to sell. If you want to stop investing in bitcoin, don't sell when you lose. At least, wait until the bitcoin recovers. It will take time though, but it will recover. now starts new life of Bitcoin
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:47:15 PM

If you have any chance hold your the bitcoins while you really don't need to sell. If you want to stop investing in bitcoin, don't sell when you lose. At least, wait until the bitcoin recovers. It will take time though, but it will recover. now starts new life of Bitcoin
the most important though we lost but we must be patient and wait for the market can return to normal because now this market can be used as a giver for us. so I think if we panic sell will definitely lose.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: