Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:44:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Keep calm, and take a coffee. A trader said...  (Read 1429 times)
P2Pfinder (OP)

Activity: 249
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:41:45 AM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (1), Slow death (1), Dudeperfect (1), vinc3 (1)

Keep calm, and have a coffee, said me a trader when lemhan and half  financial world collapsed in 2008. He said "Don't follow your ideas, follow the market! Remember that as the world goes, there will always be something to eat ".

Nothing could be more true!

If you are a trader, a real trader, you  will make your fortune when the market goes down and others sell! Short all & buy at discount. The sales time is starting
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IRISlingk

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:46:58 AM

I think now is the time to buy more. Everyone is panicking and afraid. As a real investor, we should take the opportunity to buy and wait for it to show off in 2018.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:49:21 AM

I just love the smell of fear and panic in the mornings.

your comments are wasted here because if you tell slot machine players to go short they think
it's trader slang for saying get down on all fours.

How do you preserve profit when it's becoming clear that USDT is backed by nothing and fees
are still much too high for moving BTC thanks to the greedy miners

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:52:28 AM

That is the right thing to do for now, just enjoy your self in other things and forgot what was happening in the crypto market right now because its hurts to see that my investment , your investment, our investment are continuous dropping.

Dont give up on holding, because if you sell you will experience loss but if you hold hour coin it is not consider loss that is why go around and find alternative way to earn money or to entertain your self.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
jsarce

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:52:54 AM

I like the way you say "follow the market", but I would like to stay within the rules. For numbers, I think it's time to dump btc if it hits $6,000-$8,000 range. That would be my cut loss. I've read once, a principle of a trader should know is that DON'T FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR INVESTMENT. Hold it if it does good, be ready to leave it if otherwise.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:58:14 AM

Cheeking nervous system of traders season is opened i say ))
Keep calm and do reverse what doing market

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
rose8963

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:07:11 AM

I'm feeling panicky and anxious every night. I try to let everything sink into sleep. It is bad to see your investment sinking gradually. I will try to do it. Something, really hard to remove the thinking.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:13:49 AM

I agree with that man, and I believe, this is a very good opportunity to buy more to secure your future Wink
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:18:31 AM

I just hope your statement will be read by a lot of bitcoin holders that is having a great panic since the price goes lower than $9K. They are like dogs who barks at someone they do not know but be gentle and playful once their owner comes in.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
P2Pfinder (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:20:26 AM

Panic and euphoria are two destructive components of the market. They can not be eliminated, and when they occur they always create a lot of damage.

I just hope your statement will be read by a lot of bitcoin holders that is having a great panic since the price goes lower than $9K. They are like dogs who barks at someone they do not know but be gentle and playful once their owner comes in.
Gutenhans

Activity: 135
Merit: 12

Call me Mr. Hans

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:22:01 AM
Merited by RejectedBanana (1), vinc3 (1)

This is the biggest and quickest heist that i lived. People never learn from the past. Some rich guys with who are interested in money making and not technology are taking everything from the scared people who sell.
They use every way possible to create FUD like media or political connections who make fearful statements which are actually empty from content (see India not recognizing bitcoin as legal tender). They know most of us are not prepared to be brave in this fight against the system. I see crypto as a possible salvation from this slave life and broken financial and political system and i am ready to loose everything, every penny that i saved and invested because my immediate goal is to disturb corrupt system and see a new one in place. i'm not thinking "Not selling because i expect big return". I'm not selling because this is my (our) only hope to make it and like Damian said "we're gonna make it"  
smallcryptoinvestor

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:23:15 AM

I am not in a panic and I am quite calm. BUT! I am worrying now, because I do not have more fiat to invest. Will the price drop even further? It is very risky to sell now and buy back, when it is impossible to know the bottom. So I feel kinda stupid to have bought for my last fiat yesterday before this drop. Should I borrow some fiat maybe or just HODL and stay calm until next month?
P2Pfinder (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:30:22 AM

Never Borrow Money for going into market.

I am not in a panic and I am quite calm. BUT! I am worrying now, because I do not have more fiat to invest. Will the price drop even further? It is very risky to sell now and buy back, when it is impossible to know the bottom. So I feel kinda stupid to have bought for my last fiat yesterday before this drop. Should I borrow some fiat maybe or just HODL and stay calm until next month?
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:37:15 AM

Really i am overwhelmed . Even i am thinking the same its buy time there is huge discount happening even i am confused which one to pick really confused . Its like your seeing all needed stuff in one time with huge discount  you dont know which one to buy .
Dluretic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:39:03 AM

Indeed, it seems to me that now is the time when everyone is panicking.
All we have to do is wait, wait for the right moment, and buy the BTC again.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:44:41 AM

one of the biggest problems that bitcoin (price) is facing is that most people play at being a trader but in reality they know nothing!
and because of their existence we keep seeing these huge ups and downs like a roller-coaster and all the while the whales become richer and richer.

i sometimes get half a mind to start trading bitcoin with some serious money but i know trading bitcoin like that is not for me so i stick to altcoin pump and dumps.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
hghcoin

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:48:27 AM

The best investment is to buy when others panic sell, and if I panic, I may lose a little less, but I do not want to let go of this, bitcoin prices can rise.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:12:33 PM

I think to buy the coins at the time of their fall is wrong. I'll wait for when the market stabiliziruemost and prices will go up. It seems to me that to buy coins at the beginning of the uptrend is more profitable. But I am sure that all who buy coins now will make a profit. The amount of profit will be different but this is the interesting market.
ajjhu

Activity: 106
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:15:23 PM

I think to buy the coins at the time of their fall is wrong. I'll wait for when the market stabiliziruemost and prices will go up. It seems to me that to buy coins at the beginning of the uptrend is more profitable. But I am sure that all who buy coins now will make a profit. The amount of profit will be different but this is the interesting market.
I think if you only want to make money with others, you are sure to buy it when it is up, but if you want to take more chances to make more profits, you have to learn to buy on the downside and be the one who took you along with you Instead of waiting to buy back with others when you get back up.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:24:57 PM

Agree! It is the right time to put 50% OFF discount banner for Bitcoin as well as for alt-coins. I am bullish for the long run and I believe that we will hit all time high level in this year itself. However, we have to work on critical issues like high transaction fee and confirmation time for the transaction which keeps micro transactions away from Bitcoin. If someone has investment in Bitcoin then 'keep calm' is the only mantra that he should follow during such chaotic environment.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  All
  Print  

Jump to: