Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:24:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic Sell ? / Chance  (Read 6968 times)
ovcijisir

Activity: 1493
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:13:15 PM

The rate is made for the panic of market participants. This is always the case. Panic begins - people panic and sell their bitcoins very cheaply - whales buy this cue ball cheaply - then the price starts to go up to previous values and even higher. The market of crypto currency is cyclical. And it will be repeated again and again.

Great thought. That is how rich get richer.

yura_878

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:13:50 PM

According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?
I think that the bitcoin now will grow to 10-11 thousand and then fall again, I think that this situation will be until the end of February, so that people who bought expensive bitcoins, sold it in a minus and then there will be an increase in the price of bitcoin

CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:20:32 PM

I'm still holding all my BTC and all other alts cause I believe the market is dumping just because of panic sellers Smiley. Huge dumping like this often happen at the early of few recent years and it'll over after few weeks so we just need to believe and keep holding Smiley. Although the market is going down but there are still some good news for cryptocurrency so I think everything will rise back soon Smiley

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:28:48 PM

When bitcoin really will falls, no one of your stops not work, it crashes instantly to zero, and what happens now is a just an exchanges game.
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:56:52 PM

Do not forget that bitcoin is the standard. And it will be bought no matter what. Another important factor is that its number is nearing its end. It is already difficult to mine. Therefore, in my opinion, the expected price is 20,000 and even 50,000 or more. Now, of course, at such a low price it seems fantastic. But I think so.
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:36:53 PM

According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?

In my opinion, the holders have a really big chance to get wonderful profits after of this great dump. I think panic sell is the worst choice for a person who has bitcoin in these times.

mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:43:07 PM

This is the right time to buy not to sell because the price is very low. Selling bitcoins nowadays is just like you earn nothing because bitcoins price will boom again this year just like what the last does. Maybe bitcoin price is now asleep.
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:50:59 PM

If it is bitcoin then you should've gone to the bitcoin discussion and in fact many thread are created now that is also something like this.

How about we talk about altcoins now.
There are token now that have a very low price. I have CTX now at .03 dollars which could be a good asset too since it is a running company in Russia and still moving to be deployed in other continents.
It is a chance now before it grows again.
There are many tokens, you could pick your own.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
retlaw04

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:55:56 PM

The unjustified increase in prices at the end of 2017 will now result in an unjustified fall in prices.
I see absolutely no reason for panic sales. Everything will settle down again and then hopefully continue a comprehensible profitable course.

jonland22

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:09:57 PM

Actually questions like this are becoming more of common sense, You think bitcoin and alts will increase again? yes, so right now is the right time to buy and soon you'll get profits easily, If not just simply sell your investment, all of it, face your losses once and for all.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:35:24 PM

Don't think it's wise to sell your Bitcoins if you're already into it. Just hold them and prey. Finally the market gonna stabilize.

Probably preying will be something extra, but in whole you are right. There is no sense to sell cryptocurrency now, when the market is in the red zone. Suppose, we should all wait for awhile until BTC and alts recover and gain.
We should learn from things that happened in the past, BTC has often get the issue so that prices continue to fall. The cause of the issue is in India and bitfinex.
I am disappointed this issue should not cause panic sell, stay calm and still believe. Panic like a virus that spreads quickly.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 713

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:49:45 PM

When we trade we must remember if you want to earn money somon else needs to lose money, those that are selling right now are losing money and who is making money you may ask? The ones that are buying for a discount of course, the price will recover at some point and those that sold will realize their mistake but it will be too late to correct it.
KingKrypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:51:44 PM

The best thing to do with the current situation of the crypto market is to hold with your teeth all the digital assets that you hold. The market will get back on track!
kdn

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:57:37 PM

ethereum is an absolute bargain right now, there is no chance it wont hit 1000+ again within the month
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:17:40 PM

It's not a good option to sell when the price is dropping, I believe Bitcoin price will go up again so I will keep holding bitcoin but for some altcoin I already sell in low price, I don't think there will be any recovery soon for Bitcoin or alt, so I sell some of the alt that don't have any potential to give me profit

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Frank76

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:45:56 PM

I really think, It a chance for investition, but need wait more to exclude risks. There were already a few drops when my friends invested.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 11:48:10 PM

I dont care, no matter what happened even BTC dropped to 5k, I will still hold my BTC like a precious gold. Dont be scared to these market makers, let them liquidate from their shorts. Fight! #HODL

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:49:01 PM

do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?

I hold and buy bitcoin again, this is the only way that i can still control since two weeks ago until now.
I still believe in my belief that "bitcoin will rise" the main factor of this increase is the growing level of consciousness rather than bitcoin users.

doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:59:46 PM

It's not a good option to sell when the price is dropping, I believe Bitcoin price will go up again so I will keep holding bitcoin but for some altcoin I already sell in low price, I don't think there will be any recovery soon for Bitcoin or alt, so I sell some of the alt that don't have any potential to give me profit
Atually some inexperience investors get panic when they see some big decrease in bitcoin or any other altcoin price and they try to get red from their holding currecies, therefore they do not take care about the price but only try to sell their coins which also increasing the panic in the market. To me i think we need to remain calm and patient in panic selling and should not sell our bitcoin but should try to hold it tell the price recover its position back.
HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:09:42 AM

Atually some inexperience investors get panic when they see some big decrease in bitcoin or any other altcoin price and they try to get red from their holding currecies, therefore they do not take care about the price but only try to sell their coins which also increasing the panic in the market. To me i think we need to remain calm and patient in panic selling and should not sell our bitcoin but should try to hold it tell the price recover its position back.

I think this is a good chance to buy more,
If we're panic and sell all of altcoins we have, there will be a great loss.
the price will recover soon, maybe march or april.

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: