Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:54:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic Sell ? / Chance  (Read 6963 times)
Vladlenius

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:44:50 PM

Well, it's not yet time to sell anything. We must wait until spring. Every year after New Year's holidays and in the beginning of autumn there is a sharp drop. In the following months, there is a steady growth. Transfer your assets into more stable coins and expect a thaw in the market.
novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:47:46 PM

It seems that now the market will collapse a little more and then it will start to grow again , so I think now is the best moment to sell something and buy it at a lower price later , because in a couple of months we will have such prices only in dreams! Well this is my opinion, but I think that you should listen to me!

yes this is the actual situation: the stock market too is lowering if you saw and consequent the cryptos in some way are being weake due to this

my opinion is to obvisiouly hold all coins you have and if you can, to buy more big cryptos like BTC, ETH DOGE etc to sustain this negative period.. remember that not always all the bad things you receive are bads, just have a little patience to wait the market growing
peleng

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:04:56 PM

Well, it's not yet time to sell anything. We must wait until spring. Every year after New Year's holidays and in the beginning of autumn there is a sharp drop. In the following months, there is a steady growth. Transfer your assets into more stable coins and expect a thaw in the market.
That's right, it's too early for sale. Strong and promising coins are a good choice, they can not fall for a long time, they will necessarily go into growth.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:31:07 AM

That's right, it's too early for sale. Strong and promising coins are a good choice, they can not fall for a long time, they will necessarily go into growth.

it is better to wait for a while and see what will happens later because sometime there will be a moment for the price to make a little correction so we can buy bitcoin again to add some amount in our wallet. I think we really need to learn about how to not panic when the price is reduced and how we can manage the emotion so we can do fast selling because we are worried the price will get dump so hard. I am sure that we still have a chance even to buy and sell the bitcoin and it is better to wait until that chance comes to us.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Masy scurity

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:36:35 AM

If my opinion is currently the better we preserve the past, only for the purchase of his first with the expensive price, now can I buy for others as much as possible.

gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:41:08 AM

Time to panic buy!!

I'm taking this as an opportunity to average down some of my buy-in prices.

To hold and buy because in every situation their is an equivalent result. Buy becauase this is the perfect time to do so and hold for the great result to offer. The advantages that what we get from it is double. Their is time to sale just wait for the exact average moment. 
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:49:47 AM

According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?

I still hold and buy again, buy more bitcoin in the lowest price will make us to gain more profit. Yeah i believe in bitcoin and i know that bitcoin will increase again as soon as possible.
n1drow

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:51:25 AM

the market is already beginning to turn around, it is not time to sell
SparkSun

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:54:33 AM

altcoins at this time is the right thing to make an investment.Right now  I hold what I own & I buy more . i'm not surprise of this sudden dump of bitcoin as it is the original price i suppose.
Don't panic and do not sell you coin for lost. HODL its make u profit sure .
kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:01:15 PM

According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?

I still hold and buy again, buy more bitcoin in the lowest price will make us to gain more profit. Yeah i believe in bitcoin and i know that bitcoin will increase again as soon as possible.
I also think that bitcoin will grow well because there are a lot of changes that will greatly improve this coin. After bitcoin, other coins should also begin to grow.  Wink
albertcrypto110

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:00:05 PM

I hold & I buy more.Don't panic and do not sell you coin for lost. when bitcoin prices go down, all we do is hold them. later the price must be back up or stable again .It is still the strongest asset or coin in the market, the most valued, the highest potential to succeed, and the best to market.
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:00:58 PM

I think all we can do is hodl. selling is loss is useless. This lesson i learn from NXT COIN
You are right man, i agree with your opinion, better hodl than on sales because you will lose and regret your decision. I also  learn a lot from my beginning of trading where i often losses due to lack of experience, emotions and impatience to see the price of coins are not up and always down. You just have to be patient, do not panic.  Believe the prices will recovery, it just takes time, can be fast or long
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:12:39 PM

I think all we can do is hodl. selling is loss is useless. This lesson i learn from NXT COIN
You are right man, i agree with your opinion, better hodl than on sales because you will lose and regret your decision. I also  learn a lot from my beginning of trading where i often losses due to lack of experience, emotions and impatience to see the price of coins are not up and always down. You just have to be patient, do not panic.  Believe the prices will recovery, it just takes time, can be fast or long
But with panic guys, they feel 1 days long like a year. LOL. It's really hard to tell anyone to hold or sell cause they can be panic just because of the downtrend atm. I think the only way to don't be panic when the whole market drop is staying away computer and smartphone for days or if you still have a lot of money, it'll become a big chance to collect low price coin with great pontential Smiley)

SERIOUS045

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:15:53 PM

Holding is hard, but pays the best interest.
The Young Turk
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:19:39 PM

People who sell panic will definitely regret it. Do not hurry when you decide, be patient. The current price of Bitcoin may be a great buying opportunity, but if the downward trend continues, it is possible to lose your money. I prefer hodl instead of panic sells.

███████                   
                      ██████████                        ██       
                       ████████████                  ███       
                                ██████████           █████       
                                        ███████      ██████         
██████                  ███████     ████
████████                ██████     ██   
██████████        ████████           
███████████    █████████           
████████    ████████

███████    ████████       
              ██████    █████████████ 
          █████████      ███████████ 
      ███████████          █████████ 
██████████████                       
████████████████                       
███████      ████████████           
██████        ████████████           
████                ██████████           

.xx-coin.io.

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

Nichao

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:15:47 AM

while holding your balls are getting stronger and bigger - don't miss an opportunity to upgrade tham Smiley)
yannick225

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:23:03 AM

Don't ever panic sell. It will become a huge loss to you. You should hold it and later the price will go up again. I do believe that bitcoin will rise again, it will make a comeback maybe not now but for sure in the near future. Just wait for the right time. Patience is the key to success. But another option is you can invest to altcoins. The are so many good altcoins right now. Check the charts and pick the best one
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:37:41 PM

The guys that were in panic made a mistake and sold their coins. The wisest ones managed to buy these altcoins and Bitcoins for the lowest prices. Thus, the crash and panic was very profitable for them.
cryptodagger

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:54:38 PM

It depends but if bitcoin's price is just starting to fall you might consider selling so you can buyback from the dip,but if you are already trapped with these altcoins the best thing to do is to HOLD these alts until the market has backuped,because it will only take few hours and im sure most of the altcoins in the market will recover.

blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:57:34 PM

The guys that were in panic made a mistake and sold their coins. The wisest ones managed to buy these altcoins and Bitcoins for the lowest prices. Thus, the crash and panic was very profitable for them.
As long as there a bound back right after the crash, I agree. But you know how Bitcoin fall from 18k$->15k$ then hover around it before falling to 8k$ right now. Panic but they are more intuitive with Bitcoin than the holder because they can buy back anytime they want. Loss or profit depending on the timing, that is all I want to say.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: