Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:22:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic Sell ? / Chance  (Read 6963 times)
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:22:17 PM

According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?
Basically, as what I've been doing before I hold it as much as possible since on that case I don't have any losses since I just hold even the price ia decreasing as I believe someday it will be back to stabilize value which for sure gaining great amount profits. Actually, this kind of trend was happen many times which for me while I earn some of my own effort on my regular job I just let it to grow my shares of bitcoin and hold it as much as I can unless there is emergency purposes.
This rule can be true if you are using this rule for holding Bitcoin. But I were held many altcoins and got big loss. Although until today, some altcoins I still do not sell to take loss, because the fact, the value of that amount dumped to worthless with me at now Cry
Klestr

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:31:08 PM

this market and there will always be ups and downs, the one who knows how to analyze will always see how to benefit in this situation

dangful

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 06:35:32 PM

According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?

It all depends on the holder.
In my own experiences, I survived a lot of market crash since last year so I am holding whatever altcoins I have right now.
People are selling their Cryptos soon because they want to save their assets from drastic dropping and some of them are just dumping their coins because they want to invest in other coins.
I would prefer buying Bitcoin only if I have more money in my pocket.

Sicithdeve

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

http://www.securix.io/

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:59:08 AM

C'mon, give it a chance, don't take any silly desicions. We are all waiting and hoping for the best!

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
cryptokudi

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:09:12 AM

People who sell panic will definitely regret it. Do not hurry when you decide, be patient. The current price of Bitcoin may be a great buying opportunity, but if the downward trend continues, it is possible to lose your money. I prefer hodl instead of panic sells.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:12:48 AM

Chance for sure! Its a great opportunity if you dont fall under panic and follow the crowd. Look what happened to Bitcoin for instance.
Yeah right, bitcoin i the great example inside crypto market, the correction last January creates a huge panic holders to sell out their coins, and wise
investors take that chance to buy more and earn more, imagine bitcoin fell up to 6k or 7k$ and those who bought from that level are now happy and
enjoying their profits, its just almost 2 months or less, so better to understand how to take opportunities, knowing when the value is high and when the
value low, timing is very important.
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:23:33 AM

I think a big part of the issue is people thinking, wow look at bitcoin, $1 to $20,000!
and people buy in, then the moment it starts dropping it's a chain reaction of uncertain people panic selling.
the end 2017 growth was bound to crash at some point, and the more clueless people who are in it, the bigger the crash.

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:24:23 AM

I think all we can do is hodl. selling is loss is useless. This lesson i learn from NXT COIN

I agree on you it is better to hold than selling it because it is difficult if we are going to sell it ahead without identifying what probably be the result. The best attitude to wear is patience in dealling the situation because their are chances that it the price will be higher.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:37:17 AM

Best profits I made were when I bounght after the bid drowdown of all crypto and then sell after some months.... patience and buy and hold for me is still the best way to make profits
Ferylero

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:43:01 AM

I think all we can do is hodl. selling is loss is useless. This lesson i learn from NXT COIN

I agree on you it is better to hold than selling it because it is difficult if we are going to sell it ahead without identifying what probably be the result. The best attitude to wear is patience in dealling the situation because their are chances that it the price will be higher.

However this only works if you have enough money to keep your trading activity.
rammanbl4

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:05:26 AM

Now, at such low prices, it is pointless to sell coins, since it will definitely be a loss to itself. The only correct solution now is to hold the coins until they again rise to a good value.
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:27:16 PM

if you are stuck at a very high price you should arrest and close the market and do not forget to put a sell order because if you still open or see the market is sure you will experience a panic and will feel pressured to make you careless to sell when panic, when you sell it you will lose the assets you have and you will suffer a lot of losses, so it should close and install sell orders at very high prices.
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:30:32 PM

I think that soon we will witness a substitution, the main crypto currency will be the ether, hence bitcoin will decrease and the ether will grow!
igor2727

Activity: 174

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:33:43 PM

I will hold my bitcoin as of now and wait for the big pump that will coming soon.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:56:26 AM

If Bitcoin costs $8000 I will buy it, if it reaches 7000$ I will buy it back. I strongly believe Bitcoin can reach 500k$ in 2020

Waoe. $500k is very high mate. Who can afford to buy 1 bitcoin if the price reach that amount?
I think trader only by small piece of bitcoin. If i have 1 bitcoin and i sell $500k, it will be like dream.
It's really unlikely that bitcoin will reach such a price at 2020 however that price is a possibility in the long term, by that time no regular person will be able to afford a bitcoin in fact most people cannot even afford a bitcoin at the current price, this is why many suggest that you need to hold your bitcoin because in the future it is going to be extremely valuable and a single bitcoin could make you rich.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
veliq

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:47:22 AM

if you have cash buy violas , he will give a good profit in the future! I'd also buy eth and neo! they, too, will rise! with bitcoin, I would not have contacted it is an old unnecessary coin to anyone
puugiako0811

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:36:41 AM

If you already have bitcoin in your investment dont sell panic if you dont want to regret. Patience is the key if you really want to become a successful in cryptocurrency wolrd. There’s a lot of information coming from the experts that this year 2018 will be the year of bitcoin.
abnoy

Activity: 286

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:38:21 AM

in my opinion dont sell and keep holding bitcoin because everybody know bitcoin price unpredictable it will rise again wait and see

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:24:17 PM

You can be very sorry by selling your assets now. The period of stagnation lasts only two months. Given the steady growth that lasted 3 years, it's a trifle.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:31:54 PM

It is not a good or wise idea if you sell your bitcoin while the price decrease must better to sell your bitcoin while the price are in pump up event our reason why are here in cryptoworld is to earn profit not to lose our capital, rigt now the best thing we can do is to hold our bitcoin because the market are bullish.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: