Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:01:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic Sell ? / Chance  (Read 6963 times)
Miz

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:04:48 PM

In any case, the swing that was 2 months ago ended. Now we have more or less stable figures on the market.
sollahp

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:19:00 PM

Not all sales are panic sales, sometimes a sale is simply a sale for a good reason. For example, if you sell ether at 1200 is a great sale. If you sell it at 600 is still good given that now is at 400.
I don't want to be negative and I know that this is off topic but I can't for the life of me understand why any grown adult would want to wear something with a stupid meme slogan or something with anything on it related to bitcoin. I'm sure people can already see that they're nerds without wearing something so goofy.

Which brings me to another point. The bitcoin symbol/logo is stupid looking as well. I think it should be reworked in order to be taken seriously. It looks like it's out of a 1950s comic book.
People using btc in commerce is the only reason it is worth anything today. Everyone going on about "oh you should have held onto those btc as they are now worth X" it's a moot point as those very transactions are the reason for its increase in value and without them btc would still be worth basically nothing. Good job man, I'm excited about LN and the impact it will have on the space in the coming months.

dolcefarniente

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:07:06 PM

If you already have Bitcoin, Ethereum and some altcoins, to sell them now is not reasonable. Unless, of course, this is not the last money to eat.
Although, I think the market will still fall about six months or more.
fotosonics

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:11:31 PM

Firstly, we must settle the fact that flunctuating prices is the norm not an exception in cryptocurrency market. There is no other market behaviour than volatility that is most synonymous with cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is going to rise very sharply in the future. I will advice anyone that has bitcoin to hold their coin.
pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:42:22 AM

According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?

It all depends on us whether we as a daily trader with Bitcoin or Bitcoin just as an investment tool, if for daily traders of course with Cutloss method at the time of decline and Buyback back at the lowest level it can be made in our income, but if you are limited on long-term investments, better buy new coins later when the price is low and hold for as long as you can, Bitcoin will certainly continue to increase let alone the big news positive keep coming, we look forward to the next 2 months the price will be very high.
Layonk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:53:11 AM

According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?
Trading is not for all people, i would say better to wait the btc will raise and get stable , after that people will start to invest from btc to altcoin. Take time, but if you are patiente and don't get  panic you make good profit .

Yap. Trading is not for all people.
People who have more patient is needed in the trading.
But not only that patience, we need more knowledge about cryptocurrency too. Trading is only for people who like to do it.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:02:19 AM

Some say this is a panic but sometimes the panic behind it makes people get a chance to take in the cheap price. hahaha sometimes our panic is profit for others
uppon

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:02:44 AM

I will continue to support Bitcoin and hold it for a long time. Don't ask me why, because I know Bitcoin will always pick up soon.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:11:22 AM

No one really know for sure what will be the future of Bitcoin but base of the good news and development that happening now in the whole globe i could say it is good to hold and buy as much as we can while the price is still not very expensive. Sooner or later as most of the famous experts says that a new ATH will come again by this year then it would be better to keep more cheaper Bitcoin so that we could ride with this opportunity.
m.mendoza

Activity: 321

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:42:18 AM

I think all we can do is hodl. selling is loss is useless. This lesson i learn from NXT COIN
I agree if the price or value is cheaper or lower all we need to do is to hold and just wait for the perfect timing to sell bitcoin. Thats advice will help you unless if you need to sell your coins for emergency purposes you can sell it. But dont expect too much for the value if the bitcoin price gets lower.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:16:38 AM

People are selling their Cryptos soon because they want to save their assets from drastic dropping and some of them are just dumping their coins because they want to invest in other coins.
I would prefer buying Bitcoin only if I have more money in my pocket.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:57:16 AM

I will continue to support Bitcoin and hold it for a long time. Don't ask me why, because I know Bitcoin will always pick up soon.

Just continue to hold your bitcoin because after the time the bitcoin will started to increase the price maybe you have a very big smile to see the price at the market. And they some news about bitcoin that be reach into a value of $20000.

ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:00:09 AM

I better avoid panic sell than I get a lot of losses, patience is better because it is definitely the price will go up if it has a very good developer team and a very good project do not rush to sell panic assets you have.
LevaZ

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:18:51 PM

Of course panic sail is always a good opportunity to buy many new cheap projects that are beginning to sell fearing that they will simply be removed from exchanges and similar things. I think that this is a good chance.
Don't know, for me if in a panic to do anything here to mine purely on luck you can earn no more actions have adversity
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:24:38 PM

Just continue to hold your bitcoin because after the time the bitcoin will started to increase the price maybe you have a very big smile to see the price at the market. And they some news about bitcoin that be reach into a value of $20000.
At the level of 20 000 dollars there will be a huge resistance. Many people who bought bitcoin last year at this price will now want to sell it, as they saw this fall and many people are not ready to risk further. I think eventually bitcoin will break this level, but it will not be easy.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:27:09 PM

I wouldn't advise for panic sells, selling at loss is not very appealing, but more than that if you're in panic, you won't make good decisions.
I always take my time and think a lot about my options before making the actual sell/buy, so that wouldn't work if I'm in "panic".

Rainbowwww

Activity: 239

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:28:24 PM

To my opinion, the best solution at least now is to HODL. Becouse, such as we all know, that market of cryptocurrency in June will be to the moon..... Wink
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:34:39 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 02:24:30 PM by BagzMM

You need to trust your investment to avoid panic selling. If you have confident on bitcoin you need to hold and wait for the best price, in which I think bitcoin will reach a new all time high in the future. In a volatile market the price can swing in no pattern as we can't predict the price for tomorrow. Be patient to wait for the best of bitcoin.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:40:27 PM

You need to trust your investment to avoid panic selling. If you have confident on bitcoin you need to hold and wait for the best price, in which I think bitcoin will reach a new all time high in the future. In a volatile market the price can swing in no pattern as we can't predict the price for tomorrow. Be patient to wait for the best of bitcoin.

even if we trust our investment , we cant still avoid to worry or worst panic sell because were too much afraid to loose.  confident isnt enough,what we really need is to be brave in order to surpass these fears and worry , so that next time we can now have a peace mind to fully hold our coins no matter what will happen to the market. All of us can posibly avoid to panic sell as long as we learn how to practice those methods that ive been shared earlier.
Lala Sravan

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:47:26 PM

According to me holding the Available coins are the best idea, presently the market is stabilising. Hold it atleast for 2018. The market going to be good in 2018.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: