Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:05:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Those who have invested in bitcoin when it was 18k-20k$  (Read 2013 times)
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:51:24 AM

I also purchase when it was around 16K and it's really frustrating. Well the lesson is, you should just really invest an amount that you are willing to loose just in case bade things happen. But I'm sure it will recover soon.
I understand what you are feeling right now mate but i believe in your confidence that it will recover soon.I salute you on that its just means that you truly believe in bitcoins resitance to grow more and will reach its all time high in the future. This drop is just a preparation for the next bull run,so we must have enough patience to wait because things will never come that easy it needs more dedication and perseverance inorder to reach it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mattmct

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:01:46 AM

The lower the bitcoin price value the better to invest because it has great potential to earn more profit when it gets high again.. he might as well hold his coins and wait and don't lose hope he can still have the chance to recover what he invest..knowing its condition is really unpredictable. Don't give up,  buy more coin if possible.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:19:02 AM

It's really a very tough time for them especially when seeing your investment shrinks to almost 80%. It needs time to recover all the loses but if they just really have the faith and courage to hodl their bitcoin, they will eventually recover in time.

AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:26:07 AM

I have a friend who bought bitcoin during this peak season. When the bitcoin price was 18-20k USD. Now he is sad and disappointed seeing that the current price has dropped to 50% and more and he is afraid he is going to lose all. In short he lost his hope and faith in bitcoin already. Has anyone here did the same as he did? If you did invest in that amount what did you do to your bitcoin, did you sell it or still holding it?

Yes, I did. I bought Bitcoin when the price was $17k. I know how he feels. I also a little bit stressful. But now, I see the Bitcoin chart looks like will back again to the good path. I joined several Signal trading telegram group, they said if Bitcoin breaks the $9K, it's time to entering bull trends. I hope it was a good prediction.

azguard2

Activity: 106
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:49:08 AM

It's really a very tough time for them especially when seeing your investment shrinks to almost 80%. It needs time to recover all the loses but if they just really have the faith and courage to hodl their bitcoin, they will eventually recover in time.

Tough or not they made at that time call for buy and we saw that price went down,many were in downfall cuz of this but believe that they will recover there losses in time. We see that price is going slowly up and this may be good sign for everyone and if they have patience they will recover losses if not then they will try to cut some losses.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:08:25 PM

Tough or not they made at that time call for buy and we saw that price went down,many were in downfall cuz of this but believe that they will recover there losses in time. We see that price is going slowly up and this may be good sign for everyone and if they have patience they will recover losses if not then they will try to cut some losses.

Well, we learn the hard way. This'll be a very good lesson if ever they decide to stay in crypto. Even if the price is going up, there's still a very long way to go and there also will be a lot of corrections before they can break even, so it will take a tremendous amount of patience for them to recover

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:46:43 PM

All those who have invested their money into bitcoin at that time will be very much upset and that they will surely be hoping for an increase in the market value of the bitcoin and that too as soon as possible. However, the only thing which can help them at this very moment is none other than that of string holding of all their coins as they will suffer a huge loss if they go for selling of their coins.
thetruth123123

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:59:12 PM

Yeah... $20.000 price was great to sell, not to buy in that period. But people probably thought that bitcoin will continue to grow, so they buy then.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:41:57 PM

for me very much .. 18k-20k $ hopefully I also experience that. for my life is now light ... thanks ..
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:55:24 PM

Those investors who buy BTC at high prices, you need to be patient!

You can see that the price of BTC is now around $8,900, and many experts expect the BTC to return to more than $20,000 by the end of the year. Just wait and wait!

BTC will not let you down!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:57:57 PM

I have a friend who bought bitcoin during this peak season. When the bitcoin price was 18-20k USD. Now he is sad and disappointed seeing that the current price has dropped to 50% and more and he is afraid he is going to lose all. In short he lost his hope and faith in bitcoin already. Has anyone here did the same as he did? If you did invest in that amount what did you do to your bitcoin, did you sell it or still holding it?

Those who invest at that time will hold their coin even longer because the price today is still a dump if you invest on its highest price but there's no need to worry because there are speculations that bitcoins will reach $60k dollar before 2018 ends.

Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 11:16:03 PM

Your friends are not careful and wise in taking action. if he buys a large amount of coins at that rate. he should have been careful in taking the buy or sell action he chose. if until then he had never cut loss until now. it's better to wait in comparison with cut loss. because he has less assets.
crypto002

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:27:52 PM

i also bought in jan when it high now i m holding it . if i sell i will lose my investment . i will hold and hope for good future
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:43:15 PM

i also bought in jan when it high now i m holding it . if i sell i will lose my investment . i will hold and hope for good future
Holding will do bit might took long since the increase is just slowly moving, I hope that you at least buy some when dips happen too so you can earn or recover some of losses, anyway BTC still have a bright future ahead.

slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:31:07 AM

I don't have experience myself, because I have not enough money to buy bitcoin. I think a lot of people have experience like your friends. Investing bitcoins is very risky, it takes experience and patience. You should convince your friends to hold their bitcoin, because your friends are now getting panic. Give references and descriptions to your friends, maybe in the future, bitcoin price will be more than $ 25000. Hold bitcoin until the expected price. Patience is the key to success in bitcoin investing.
Things are not so easy a person is just not going to listen to you and your advise especially if they are losing thousands of dollars and your advise could be even ignored if you were the source that told to them to invest in bitcoin in the first place, besides when people begin to panic they stop being rational and instead they become very emotional, it is very likely that people like that already sold their bitcoins and accepted their losses.
cyberkuto

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:57:56 AM

It happens,  since there is no accurate rate of bitcoin prices is given.  That's why when you are investing on a bitcoin,  always put it on our mind that,  there is no always assurance to earn.  I strongly suggest for those people who are going to invest in bitcoin.  Make sure you just give at least 10% of your money to invest. Because,  we really cannot tell what's going to happen. 
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:01:39 AM

Do not sell bitcoin but hold bitcoin and be patient waiting for an increase in bitcoin prices. Bitcoin will not fall apart but will surely increase again. Keep thinking positive, you will benefit from bitcoin.

Yes, you have point do not sell bitcoin unless it reaches more than the price you bought. Many of us had bought at peak price since it was already happen, our choice is to hold price of bitcoin this year will soaring high for sure. When their is down their is an up of price. Thinking of positive could also help and remain calm to hold our btc.
While that is just common sense it is not going to be that easy for those that bought at the peak of the price to keep holding their coins, just think about it some people have problems holding their coins despite that they are getting some small profits, how difficult do you think it is going to be to hold your coins if you're losing more than 50% of the value in which invested?
UltimatePro

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:55:49 AM

Have you talked to your friend since? I just wonder how such an experience changes one as a person.  From the nervousness of when he first bought and probably watching and watching the price, to then the weeks seeing the price plummet.

He should not feel bad, he took a chance and that takes guts.
Dark_Felix

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:13:39 PM

They just have to hold their bitcoin and wait to recover,
I think there is no need to sell it at a low price specially if you don't need the money at the moment.
You just have to leave it and comeback when the price is back at the price that you want but I guess it would take some time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: